Author Topic: Final Sephiroth patch / Complete Sephiroth patch FF7 PC *work in progress*  (Read 67912 times)

Dark_Ansem

• View Profile
awesome, I'd say

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
By the way if you want to use my Sephiroth limit mod and tweak it you have my permission to do so.  Carefull with the bladebeam or as of the patch prelude to oblivion if you try to take out the second animation it won't act correctly and you are stuck in battle with no menu and you have to turn of the game.

gledson999

• Listem to my Story, this maybe our last chance ♪
    • View Profile
Sephiroth are playable in PSX Version too?, Are the Dream of many people play as Sephiroth in PSX :mrgreen:

genesis063

• View Profile
If i'm thinking correctly PSX is a whole another ballgame.  Once he was done with this I think he would have to start from stratch again unless there is something for this and the two are more alike to each other then I think.  Don't quote me on any of this but be prepared for disappointment.

Jeet

• View Profile
Yes  he is playable on psx/psp, even in field you can use him , but the problem is it take a lot of time, cloud skeleton field is not "compatible" with sephiroth's , so it can cause bugs, but it can be fixed by modifying ALL the field data of the game ( very long) , but still possible. Im making a mod for psx/psp where he will be playable instead of vincent ( their skeletons are compatible so no need to modify other datas) in field and in battle with his final appareance, ( with no shirt hi-res), but now i  understand that hacking the data for PSX  is really  harder than PC.

genesis063

• View Profile
Oh I thought he meant this mod.  If not then yes he is but not very well.  I think his field model is not made yet I don't think.  He will have no limits either possible making finishing the game impossible.  However if you are talking about this mod then he would as I said would have to quite possible start over.

kenshinp12

• View Profile
This patch is awesome!
« Last Edit: 2013-09-16 10:18:38 by kenshinp12 »

kenshinp12

• View Profile
Could you please give me the download link of this sephiroth patch? I just wanna play this game with sephiroth. Even if it is incomplete, its fine. I just wanna play is so badly. Please could you give me the download link? ;D

EDIT:
I need a quick reply! Does this also change cutscenes?
« Last Edit: 2013-09-16 09:39:05 by kenshinp12 »

genesis063

• View Profile
Probably not just the ingame fields since they have modules to edit.

kenshinp12

• View Profile
Im trying to download the Sephiroth Cutscene pack. But links are not working at all! Can someone upload for the pack in mediafire? and his patch is not moving anymore. "Sector 5 makou reactor frontside bridge with cinematic - 1/1 models replaced 11/15 animations added - 73% complete" Its just like that.

DeadManInBlack

• View Profile
Cant wait for this GF-Sans any chance we could have the option of the original Sephiroth icon too ?

genesis063

• View Profile
In regards to the cutscene pack it is not compatible with the current build of FF7.  I tried using it before but it always says unknown version bike.

iloveyou771

• View Profile
hi guys so long no see anyone are posting new messages here. i wanna know how's the progress for this full complete sephiroth mod is it done or nearly done already?its been so long from 2011 until now 2015 and the mod is still uncomplete yet? Just wonder to know when will this mod get complete since many people are a huge fan of sephiroth and that includes me too ;).

hmm and for the battle model and field model are you using the model in ff7 crisis core one or the model in advent chilldren one or even kingdom hearts model ;D(hard to choose since all are nice)but i prefer kh model would be great.

hope this topic is still somehow alive, wish the best luck for you GF-San ;)

mr_nygren

• View Profile
I am still alive and I am still working on this. I have had some heavy medical set backs, in which I have recovered from. I'm still going to complete this for the fans. I don't break promises.

I'm continuing on from Junon, everything up to from there has been implemented.

Kinds regards,

GF-san/Dennis

What method do you use to give field-models their animations?

I would want Scarlet's field animation for Scarlet, but how do you do it?

genesis063

• View Profile
FYI this can be considered necro posting as this is considered dead.  Usually they like you to make a new topic.  I have one out that changes the story as well and that one is pretty complete.  I am not currently making changes as I am playing a game with my friends but i'll be back on it as soon as the event thing is done.  The mod uses the 7th Heaven build.

iloveyou771

• View Profile
hey genesis063,is ur sephiroth mod the most complete one, umm i mean u get to play as sephiroth throughout the game without any freeze and crash and now he's appearance shows up during every minigame and event? one more thing i am curious is here about this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpYOGxycl5Y. is this using a cheat device to get sephiroth into the party or using a mod and how do you get sephiroth into the party throughout the game since he will leave the party at some point in the game if this uses a mod that replace cloud. if this is a code how do you do it, i really want to play as sephiroth during every event and battle without the game freeze or he leaves my party, i tried using cheat device to hack that character into my party permanent but i get freeze every event. Also is the sephiroth mod compatible with the advent chiledren mod or any HD 3d character graphic mod(field+battle model).

also do you hack other final fantasy like FFiv, for the psp and nds version one, i wanted to play as golbez as my main character without using any cheat device that makes the game freeze, i love to see this mod if its available.

mr_nygren

• View Profile
Anyone know if this mod is out yet?

I read somewhere that a Sephiroth mod exists for the Tifas seventh heaven, is that it?

I would want the files for the bootleg mod instead. I want him in my mod and if somebody else have already finished him i see no reason to start all over again on the same character?

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel

mr_nygren

• View Profile
Thanks for the link =), btw, do you know if this is the original chibi Sephiroth-model or the PRB-version? I wouldn't want to use the chibi models lol ;P.
« Last Edit: 2016-03-29 08:54:20 by mr_nygren »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
It has multiple options, none of which are chibi versions.

mr_nygren

• View Profile
Ah, cool!  8) Btw, i sent you a PM. And i beg you pardon for my lack of manners a year and a half ago. I can be short tempered sometimes, but i think now that i understand modding better - and the amount of work put into mods like the ones in 7th Heaven, not to mention all the coding in an irc like that.

It was wrong of me to insult the mod because i lacked the skills to get it to work properly.

mr_nygren

• View Profile
Do you know if there is a program to like unlock the core game-files from an IRO-file?

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
Do you mean unpack the IRO file or unpack the LGP files found inside the IRO file?

mr_nygren

• View Profile
Unpack the IRO-file. I know how to unpack lgp-files =).

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
Open 7H, then Workshop -> Pack/Unpack .iro archives. It's pretty simple to use, but let me know if you still have issues.