Author Topic: You're american, so you fear nothing  (Read 21031 times)

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: You're american, so you fear nothing
« Reply #50 on: 2010-12-14 12:04:00 »
This has all become a discussion about how slippery words are, so I'll speak plain.

I am sorry, because I don't want to hurt anyone. I'm sure Mako is sincere, but I feel angry, too, because I made what I thought would be read as a friendly gesture, and was attacked for it. I know why Armorvil thinks the way he does, and I regret acting the way I did, but I thought we'd made amends, and this leaves me confused.

I don't want to continue this, so I'll follow Sl1982's cue and leave it at that.

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2010-12-14 18:28:14 »
I don't know about the fake member part, who people perceive is behind my posts is entirely up to them. With that said, I was a little angry but I just wanted to know the motives behind the wording in your post...

No harm done, I often blow things out of proportion, when you say it was random you give me no reason not to believe you.. :-[.

I will drop the issue, sorry for making you angry...

Armorvil

• Working on : FFVII Total Grudge
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2010-12-14 18:46:00 »
One final message from me on this matter, and I'll also give it a rest  ;)

Bosola just likes to be patronizing /give lessons / have that "holier than thou" attitude. This is how he is. Just don't mind him.
Not really. I just flamed you once when I was pissed off at work. It was unfair and unpleasant, but I don't think it reflects on how I really act and think normally. I hope not, anyway.

My time to apologize, then. Truth is, I wasn't only refering to what happened between us in the past, but about my feelings after reading many of your posts here. Yes, you are a clever and competent person, but I *felt* that you were lacking humility somehow. Looks like I was wrong though - hence my apologies. I know that you're a great person, and I love all of your contributions (and even though I'm working on my mod, I'm still looking forward to Rebirth). It's just that sometimes you don't come off as the kindest person there is (compared to some other great guys like Sithlord, Kranmer, NFITC1, Gjoerulv, Titeguy, Pyrozen... ...sorry for those I didn't list, but there are too many :P), and I had to get this off my chest.

I know why Armorvil thinks the way he does, and I regret acting the way I did, but I thought we'd made amends, and this leaves me confused.

And we did. So, as I said, I apologize for this. I guess that what confuses me, is the fact that we don't express ourselves the same way... ...In your situation with Mako, I'd have been quick to dispel any confusion, in a quick and concise manner, with adding words of apologies in-between. Maybe you see my way of interacting with others as some kind of weakness, I don't know - but I feel it is the right thing to do when dealing with people in general.

Anyways, everyone seems to be apologizing, so all is well that ends well ;D
« Last Edit: 2010-12-14 19:05:51 by Armorvil »

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2010-12-14 18:50:19 »
Can I apologize too? I didn't do anything, but I'm feeling left out  :-\

sl1982

• Administrator