Author Topic: The Shit Sucks thread  (Read 42061 times)

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
The Shit Sucks thread
« on: 2010-07-16 14:13:45 »
Basic idea here, is to say what, in your life, sucks at the current moment.

Example:

My job sucks, they barely give me hours (I have a whopping 14 hours this week, spread between 2 days), my boss is trying to get me to quit, and it's making me lose my hair due to stress (and I just stopped losing my hair 2 years ago)...  At this rate, I'll be bald by 25, and my urge to slaughter will be nigh unbearable.

In other news, I'm hung-over for the first time ever... this fucking sucks... and I gotta be at work in 45 minutes, FUCK.

Shankifer

• Jack of all trades - Master of none!
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: The sh*t Sucks thread
« Reply #1 on: 2010-07-16 16:19:47 »
I like this idea.

Well, right now, racking my brain is how I'm going to get through this weekend.  :|

I love my girlfriend to death, but she moved to the U.S. from Uruguay and her birthday was yesterday, so i'm taking the train up to Newark, NJ to spend some time with her. Problem is her whole Family, besides brother and cousins, speak Spanish, and they talk to me and I have no idea what they're saying, and more of her family is supposed to be coming this weekend so there's like a times10 awkwardness scale lol.  :oops:

On top of that I need to get a bunch of stuff for my car butneed to get $$ first and been working like crazy and hoping that the car doesn't die on me before I can afford to fix it.  :-\

Ahhh, This is a good thread. Lol  ;D

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-07-16 17:44:59 »
I presently have nothing to complain about at this point in my life, as I'm on vacation and simply enjoying myself and keeping myself busy. The only thing I'd say sucks is that I don't have a jawb. But it doesn't really bother me that much cuz it means I have time for mahself. =P

KnifeTheSky77

• Somnambulistic Paraphile
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-07-16 18:10:10 »
Sunburn everywhere.

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-07-17 00:09:02 »
My internet is so slow at the moment. >:(

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-07-17 00:28:21 »
Edit, feeling better now :)
« Last Edit: 2010-07-17 04:34:50 by clouddamann »

pyrozen

• Team Avalanche Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2010-07-17 00:36:05 »
crappy story cloud...but i would say growing pot in your house would fall into the "digging my hole deeper" catagory. I dont have a problem with pot, but i DO have a problem with people going to jail who don't present a danger to anyone but themselves.

I would, however, continue getting quality pot and using it to control your mood. If it works then stick with it, i have plenty of friends who have similar mood swings as you do, and pot definitly helps them out.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2010-07-17 00:38:14 »
I'm currently living in the north of England. This is extremely depressing. :cry:

Mirenheart

• Pone
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2010-07-17 00:44:57 »
Sorry 'bout your life Clouddamann. ... crap. Now I have an uncontrollable urge to brighten someone's day. Maybe I can brighten yours a little.

HAPPY BABY!

I am fat. One half of my family has obesity and diabetes problems, and the other side has cancer and mental problems. On the bright side, I am possibly the most positive person in my family.
« Last Edit: 2010-07-17 00:51:03 by Mirenheart »

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2010-07-17 00:47:04 »
crappy story cloud...but i would say growing pot in your house would fall into the "digging my hole deeper" catagory. I dont have a problem with pot, but i DO have a problem with people going to jail who don't present a danger to anyone but themselves.

I would, however, continue getting quality pot and using it to control your mood. If it works then stick with it, i have plenty of friends who have similar mood swings as you do, and pot definitly helps them out.

Thanks for your compassionate reply pyro lol, I dont really feel I need any because I feel like such a piece of shit most of the time, and it feels like I need a good kick in the ass more ya know?

As for growing I am doing so outside far from my house ATM, but it is the only way for me to get anything of quality, or to keep my hands on it, because all you can get here is bottom of the barrel stuff for lik 5$ a blunt lol, ridiculous.

When not working , I can sometimes not even support my habits, I might get my wife, who I need to love more and forget about that other girl(still the spark isnt there)to buy me a dime or a pack of cigs every now and again, if absolutely need be. I just dont feel like a very good person atm, and thats one of my troubles.

I really dont know where Im headed anymore, and feel so lost, but thats usually the depression, when Im normal I have goals that I try to attain, but then I get depressed and I just let everything go... Oh well, Ive whined enough, and let you people WAYYYY farther into my psyche than any IRL person can prolly get, so we'll just leave it at that.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2010-07-17 01:34:58 »
I currently have to live in SC.

guitar_dudester91

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2010-07-17 04:13:53 »
Edward Norton isn't the Hulk anymore. I heard a rumor that taylor Launter was in talks to play Wolverine in an X-men First Class movie. I want to fuck Hollywood's shit up hardcore.

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2010-07-17 05:17:01 »
Oh heck... okay I feel fat and I need to go on a cosplay diet for next month. =/

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2010-07-17 21:04:36 »
I currently have to live in SC.
Is that bad? You usually have such nice weather. And your relatively close to a beach (depending on where you are in the state). The Carolinas were in the background of the "where I might move to someday" list.

Tyr

• "To be forgotten is worse than death"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2010-07-17 21:07:40 »
"Oh heck... okay I feel fat and I need to go on a cosplay diet for next month. =/"

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....wow

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2010-07-17 21:12:59 »
"Oh heck... okay I feel fat and I need to go on a cosplay diet for next month. =/"

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....wow

Umm, that's not that unusual... Especially if you're going as someone shirtless, bikini clad or showing their midriff. I'd say she's prob in the company of most cosplayers. Well, the good ones. Obviously not like this.

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2010-07-17 21:33:21 »

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....wow

ISEEATROLL... Welcome back Hermoor-Chan! ^_^

Tyr

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2010-07-17 21:36:49 »
Troll? No I just thought you was joking, you serious? Are you going on a diet for the next "dress up as a manga character convention? It's like a sport for you ain't it?

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #18 on: 2010-07-17 21:38:40 »
Ugh, What are you trying to prove by coming back here hermoor? what are you trying to accomplish apart from making people laugh at you?

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2010-07-17 21:39:14 »
Troll? No I just thought you was joking, you serious? Are you going on a diet for the next "dress up as a manga character convention? It's like a sport for you ain't it?

Well Hermoor, I find looking good for an occasion, such as anime conventions, a good inspiration to be in shape. A lot of girls like to go on diets before the summer so they can look good in bikinis. I'm different though, I try to look good for cosplay. XD You know what I mean Hermoor?

Tyr

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2010-07-17 21:41:00 »
Hermoor? Who the hell you think I am? I'm not some hermoor...wow this is the weirdest forum I have been to so far. O.o

BlitzNCS

• Master of nothing in particular
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube
« Reply #21 on: 2010-07-17 21:42:10 »
lol@user tag thing under avatar

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2010-07-17 21:42:47 »
Hermoor? Who the hell you think I am? I'm not some hermoor...wow this is the weirdest forum I have been to so far. O.o

Hermoor was some fat ass shitface with no life.

Tyr

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2010-07-17 21:46:10 »
"lol@user tag thing under avatar"
Yeah, from FF9 right ^^
"Hermoor was some fat ass shitface with no life."
Well if he is fat and got a face made of shit, then I'm definately not him. Sorry for the misunderstanding, it's just that I have never heard of anyone that has taken anime conventions so seriously.

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2010-07-17 21:50:20 »
lol@user tag thing under avatar

We will never forget Hermie-kun! ^_^

Sorry for the misunderstanding, it's just that I have never heard of anyone that has taken anime conventions so seriously.

Really? What country are you from?