Author Topic: The Shit Sucks thread  (Read 41885 times)

obesebear

• View Profile
Re: The sh*t Sucks thread
« Reply #75 on: 2010-07-18 07:03:28 »
Tyr,  I currently have no evidence of you being someone other than who you claim to be.  There are some slight similarities between you and Hermoor, but I don't see anything definitive enough to take any action.  A lot of the members in this thread have been pretty in your face, but nothing to the point of flaming or baiting.   I don't care if you are who you claim to be.  My only advice to you is to not resort to flaming, and same goes for any other member here.   Flaming=ban

Nothing wrong with heated conversation, but do not cross the line.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2010-07-18 08:06:29 »
I have severe TMJ issues, jaw problem from grinding teeth while asleep.  This leads me to severe pain and vicious migraines on an almost daily basis.  Got  a lot of visits for scans soon to see what can be done, I have tried mouth guards didn't do much because you just grind that instead.

Despite this I am coping and learning to live with the flare ups that happen.  I don't think anyone can comprehend the pain and problems it causes with sleep and daily functioning until they get it.  Jaw pain causes dizziness, eye floaters, severe pain, migraines, tiredness, nausea, back and neck pain.

Among others.  Just pray if you ever have wisdom teeth out that this never happens to you :P  ;D

edit: And will you all please grow up and forget hermoor.  This forum is going to be soon named "Hermoor woz ere"
« Last Edit: 2010-07-18 08:10:00 by seif »

Tyr

• "To be forgotten is worse than death"
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2010-07-18 09:18:06 »
Thank you for putting down the shoe obesebear. People can't and should not behave like this towards new members. I'm happy now ^^

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2010-07-18 10:35:50 »
Among others.  Just pray if you ever have wisdom teeth out that this never happens to you :P  ;D

Ouch.  I had my wisdom teeth taken out last year and I must admit, it wasn't fun.  But that is something else, I've gotta hand it to you...

I've got a sleeping problem myself - it's called insomnia.  Symptoms: Fatigue during the day... and that's about it.  I guess it's not that bad :)

Aside from that tiny little inconvenience, I haven't really got much to complain about at this point in my life.  Maybe I shouldn't be posting here :P

Mirenheart

• Pone
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2010-07-18 10:56:10 »

Ouch.  I had my wisdom teeth taken out last year and I must admit, it wasn't fun.  But that is something else, I've gotta hand it to you...

I've got a sleeping problem myself - it's called insomnia.  Symptoms: Fatigue during the day... and that's about it.  I guess it's not that bad :)

Aside from that tiny little inconvenience, I haven't really got much to complain about at this point in my life.  Maybe I shouldn't be posting here :P

I just had my Wisdom teeth removed a couple months ago.
And I've got some Insomnia as well (which is why I'm posting at 4 in the morning :D ) Though, all it dos to me is make me wake up at 12 in the afternoon. No other side effects at all......... Oooo, shiny!

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2010-07-18 12:09:17 »
Today I bricked my psp. Sh*t!!

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2010-07-18 12:38:03 »
Well I had to have the bottom 2 out with a 30 min operation under general anesthetic  because they were impacted... so the jaw structure is misaligned, they reckon, so when I'm asleep I grind.

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2010-07-18 13:35:10 »
I grind my teeth in my sleep as well. Luckily it's not as bad as yours sounds.
I don't think I do it on a regular basis, but every now and then I wake up with a sore jaw. I've also had the accompanying headaches - they feel like someone is stabbing me in my brain with steel. But just as quickly as they come they go. It's like a split second of searing pain. Happily I haven't seem to have done any of that in a while. I have a little bit of TMJ (I can feel my jaw click if I stick my fingers in the right spot). But it was the oral surgeon who took my wisdom teeth out that noticed it before the operation. So I can't blame him for it. My mom grinds her teeth too, so I guess I just inherited it.

Also, I heard that mouth guards are actually worse. Because not only are you grinding the mouth guard - but your jaw is lined up at an unnatural degree when you're grinding.

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2010-07-18 15:09:16 »
Today I bricked my psp. Sh*t!!

If you want, send it out to me and I'll fix it.  I iz gud wit t3h psp (no seriously, I used to pal around with Dark_AleX, Mathieulh, FreePlay and the like, I learned wayyyyy too much about the PSP there)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2010-07-18 19:08:14 »
Tyr,  I currently have no evidence of you being someone other than who you claim to be.  There are some slight similarities between you and Hermoor, but I don't see anything definitive enough to take any action.  A lot of the members in this thread have been pretty in your face, but nothing to the point of flaming or baiting.   I don't care if you are who you claim to be.  My only advice to you is to not resort to flaming, and same goes for any other member here.   Flaming=ban

I think this post confirms that Tyr is Hermoor. The similarities are far too great to be a co-incidence.

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2010-07-18 19:10:35 »

I think this post confirms that Tyr is Hermoor. The similarities are far too great to be a co-incidence.

Agreed. I wish Jari were still here dealing with this stuffz. =/

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2010-07-18 19:13:30 »
I miss the "Hermoor's playpen" board. It was such a great archive for lulz, but all the posts are gone now. It's like the burning down of the library of Alexandria :'(

EDIT:

"To be forgotten is worse than death"? Methinks Hermie-kun might have come here because he was afraid of being forgotten. He needn't worry; I'll never forget him ;D

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2010-07-18 19:20:03 »
I also concur that it is hermoor. Which is also why he is moderated.

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2010-07-18 19:20:38 »
Right, so it's either him.  Or someone who acts and types exactly the same (with improved English).

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2010-07-18 19:22:39 »
Perhaps the reason why he spent so long away from the forums is that he started going to school again and improved his English? ;D

And perhaps the reason he's just come back is because the summer holiday's have started in Sweden 8)

EDIT:

Mods = Gods
« Last Edit: 2010-07-18 19:30:48 by Kudistos Megistos »

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #90 on: 2010-07-18 20:31:38 »
LOOKS FAMILIAR

Chocobo_Girl

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2010-07-18 20:35:05 »
Mods = Gods

Thank you dear Mod!

See what I did tharr? ;D

Cupcake

• And then it dawned on me, that Satan is also an old fuck.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2010-07-19 01:38:37 »
...Oh man, Just reading that Tyrmoor post makes me wanna write one of my long posts... Tyr, come back, I want to anger you

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2010-07-19 02:11:39 »
People can't and should not behave like this towards new members.

Unfortunately, you are not a new member ;D

Mirenheart

• Pone
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2010-07-19 08:08:06 »
You know what this thread is starting to make me think of?

Shankifer

• Jack of all trades - Master of none!
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #95 on: 2010-07-19 17:54:19 »
hopefully something along the lines of "sh*t sucks"

;D

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #96 on: 2010-07-23 02:32:33 »
having trouble, as once again, my desktop crashed, and if this laptop crashes, i'm screwed, i have alot of stuff on all these computers that i can't get back