Author Topic: Bye bye, loyal subjects!  (Read 47071 times)

Midgar

• View Profile
Re: Bye bye, loyal subjects!
« Reply #50 on: 2007-06-12 21:16:00 »
@Salk & Jari:
Please do not let this discussion escalate, okay?

- Alhexx
@Salk & Jari:

-Midgar

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2007-06-12 22:54:21 »
Man I love it when Jari starts gettin all the quotes out and starts owning people, and basically proven my point how stupid people are to actually try and argue a point.
Especially to a person you know will never back down.

masteraden

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2007-06-13 05:18:07 »
Hello all.Hey Jari I'm flattered you actually remembered me (You must have some memory).You like my disappearing act masteraden no capitals...Ha HA now you see me now you don't. Its funny how much that actually worked!...ANYWAY when I reregisterd it said it was taken  :cry: I was just so sad when you made this announcement I LOST SLEEP! Now you and only you can make my life complete PLEASE PLEASE
tell me if I had any AND I do mean ANYTHING to do with your decision to leave you would just make my day.BYEBYE :-D    Stay tuned folkes this could get good!

Jari

« Reply #53 on: 2007-06-13 05:51:13 »
Its funny how much that actually worked!...

Yes, if by "worked" you mean that we found out as soon as you registered - remember, it shows the handle of the latest registrant on the front page and you did re-register the very next day after you "left" - then yeah, it worked really well. Ehm, much, as you put it.

You fooled us so well that we didn't even need to use any of that complicated IP tracing sh*t or try to look if you'd by any chance type in the same manner as you used to. You the man.

tell me if I had any AND I do mean ANYTHING to do with your decision to leave you would just make my day.BYEBYE :-D    Stay tuned folkes this could get good!

Nope. As a person with at least somewhat average mental capacity might have deduced from the first post, or from the fact that I've stated several times that I actually enjoy yanking the chain of stupid asshats.

Let me translate that into a form that even you will probably understand: NO. There, did the caps help you understand?

masteraden

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2007-06-13 06:38:23 »
   Uh Oh...(Things are getting heated! I'd better change)...CHANGE NOW (A bright light flashes). POOF m a s t e r A D E N is born! Now no one will find me HAHAHAHA I will rule the universe.Hey Jari by the way that relly hurt you could at least keep my dream alive in makeing you QUIT... :cry: Ohhh S*** Jari minions are comeing (James Pond and squeezable bust in the room ). You leave our master alone!! Time to dissapear *POOF* (and there he goes ).
« Last Edit: 2007-06-13 06:41:44 by masteraden »

James Pond

• Forums Grumpy Bastard....At The Best Of Times.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2007-06-13 07:53:26 »
Right, Well I think think guy has officially lost it.

Otokoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2007-06-13 08:15:18 »
Quote from: masteraden
Uh Oh...(Things are getting heated! I'd better change)...CHANGE NOW (A bright light flashes). POOF m a s t e r A D E N is born! Now no one will find me HAHAHAHA I will rule the universe.Hey Jari by the way that relly hurt you could at least keep my dream alive in makeing you QUIT... cry Ohhh S*** Jari minions are comeing (James Pond and squeezable bust in the room ). You leave our master alone!! Time to dissapear *POOF* (and there he goes ).

So is "m a s t e r A D E N" like the Flying Spaghetti Monster or something?

Quote from: James Pond
Right, Well I think think guy has officially lost it.

I think he didn't have much to "lose" in the first place.

ice_cold513

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2007-06-13 08:25:19 »
:-D :lol:
Think your right James.

Jari officially got no power now, let the guy be.
If the day come's when he get's his power back, then start having a-go.

If a man attack's a man on the street don't that one man have the right to defend him self.

ChaosControl

• ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2007-06-13 08:48:47 »
@Salk & Jari:

- Alhexx
@Salk & Jari:

-Midgar
Kissing up is kinda futile.
I can't see how this is bothering you, just don't read the topic if you don't like it.

Let us enjoy our pocorn on this okay?!

Hyunckel

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2007-06-13 12:26:55 »
@Salk & Jari:

- Alhexx
@Salk & Jari:

-Midgar

Kissing up is kinda futile.
I can't see how this is bothering you, just don't read the topic if you don't like it.

Let us enjoy our pocorn on this okay?!

Yeah, totally agree. Who are you anyway to scale down our pleasure in this topic.It's Jari 's topic, let him enjoy it. Ahah "master" aden the man who "pwned" the board ROFL

James Pond

• Forums Grumpy Bastard....At The Best Of Times.
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2007-06-13 13:33:57 »
Yeah, totally agree. Who are you anyway to scale down our pleasure in this topic.It's Jari 's topic, let him enjoy it. Ahah "master" aden the man who "pwned" the board ROFL

I dont know what he did, but he sure as hell has given me quite a few laughs these past few days.

masteraden

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2007-06-14 00:13:12 »
*Suddenly* masteraden screams out Jari had no power!...He got a good rep for ripping Noob's like me apart. But the truth is anytime anyone said anything to him Jari would just end there thread right there
and then when he got the last word in that would be it.SO everyone just assumed he owned them and moved on.THIS is precisely what happend to ME he pulled my thread off topic and then he ended it along
with me sound right Jari so far. Now for his minions who have been following me around the site taking my thread off topic! James "B"ond,Squeezable,Otokoshi you all are looking pretty tired and skinny has Jari been feeding you lately you poor creatures I'll feed you just don't protect him anymore and you can have all the food you want!!! Just tell me where Jari is hiding thats it no harm will come to you I swear it!!
His reign of evil has ended...

EDIT: I don't need an army to defeat Jari's minions maybe Jari himself but we shall see...I am not a Mod. but the Idea does sound interesting...hmmmmm
« Last Edit: 2007-06-14 00:35:00 by masteraden »

ChaosControl

• ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2007-06-14 00:20:26 »
*Suddenly* masteraden screams out Jari had no power!...He got a good rep for ripping Noob's like me apart. But the truth is anytime anyone said anything to him Jari would just end there thread right there
and then when he got the last word in that would be it.SO everyone just assumed he owned them and moved on.THIS is precisely what happend to ME he pulled my thread off topic and then he ended it along
with me sound right Jari so far. Now for his minions who have been following me around the site taking my thread off topic! James "B"ond,Squeezable,Otokoshi you all are looking pretty tired and skinny has Jari been feeding you lately you poor creatures I'll feed you just don't protect him anymore and you can have all the food you want!!! Just tell me where Jari is hiding thats it no harm will come to you I swear it!!
Lol, you and what army? We got a new mod already?

*Flame flame*

Jari

« Reply #63 on: 2007-06-14 00:36:29 »
No idea - but I think that he managed to prove something; no matter how stupid you are, you can always get more stupid. :-D

Opposite on the other hand seems considerably more difficult.

EDIT: I'd go as far as to say that if we didn't have some evidence that MasterAden/masteraden and ButtButt are not the same person, I'd assume that this is the 5th coming (or something like that) of Butt-Man. They sure could be long lost brothers.
« Last Edit: 2007-06-14 00:40:07 by Jari »

masteraden

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2007-06-14 00:48:26 »
...What thats IT!!!!...After all the battling with your minions after all of the waiting that was it...(A ref finally walks in and blows his whistle Jari foul you exceeded in using the word "stupid" do over)and then masteraden screams at the "ref awww come on there is no 'do over' he always says that come on..." oooook I will allow a do over...stupid ref.
« Last Edit: 2007-06-14 00:52:20 by masteraden »

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2007-06-14 01:17:23 »
WOW 14 posts and you've already gone completely nuts. I wonder how many of those 14 posts actually makes sense and if your 15th in retort will make any sense.(I highly doubt it). Seems to me like you need some prozac or maybe um riddlin yeh that'll calm you down and you can leave your fantasy battle world, or maybe you could turn it into a game and market it like dungeons and dragons.
Point being you make no sense (EVER), a bit of grmmar goes along way and weve gone from flaming Jari to you being an utter retard about something where people aren't laughing with you but at you so maybe you should have a good hard think before your next post, or maybe not I don't care really, coz either way it's gonna be amusing in some factor.

masteraden

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2007-06-14 01:39:59 »
Hey Squeezable your alive thats good I see your powers of defending Jari are still intact well at least you have come up with some new material "You can't spell" *News Flash* 203 of your posts are "I don't understand" I will be dispatching counselors to your position immediately so you can deal with the trauma of having to read this "its going to be okay...Hold on"Anyway I see Jari has trained you well in the art of
useless posts...But come on how many of these minions do you have Jari :-Call them off and let this be a 1on1 or I can continue my work on them...

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2007-06-14 01:50:18 »
 :lol: Actually I would guess about 200 of my posts are use full information thats what I do in majority here, I help people and my last post had nothing to do with defending Jari. Therefore not only can you not spell, in turn it appears you have no idea how to read either and
*News Flash*
your posts are just as useless as mine in this thread seriously if all you can do is go on about crap that isn't just off topic no longer makes any sense WHAT SO EVER, atleast before you were actually trying to flame jari now the fact that you haven't come up with a single thing to say to him your just spoutin shit out ur arse that doesn't even make sense.
I'd like to see one post that actually makes sense is on the topic of Jari leaving and your opinion or maybe have a go at him and then get flamed back, but seriously if you keep going on with your crap calling us minions and shit wich I'm far from, I will forever refer the term masteretard because thats the oval your sitting in at the moment.

masteraden

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2007-06-14 01:59:33 »
"Your posts are just as useless as mine" You said it not me. :-D I am just about Jari I could careless what you think or do "Squeezable" you are just a puppet that follows Jari around and you prove it to the world be keep defensive posting your master "Jari's the best Jari eats noobs for breakfast" HAHAHAHA I like you :-D Your my favorite minion of them all now go I think I hear Jari calling you. :-)

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2007-06-14 02:08:00 »
I made one defensive post about Jari, for you sir are a FUCKING RETARD I don't even know the guy. I basically said he was a good mod because he keeps useless shits like you out of the forums, infact why isn't this thread closed it least it would shut this dumb fuck up. I mean jesus christ just coz you spell check what you write doesn't mean it deserves to be called a post. I mean I think James pond knows jari I'm not sure not to sure bout otokoshi either, me however only intereacted with him a few times on the forum, do you actually think out anything you type and calling any of us minions anyway makes no sense.
I notice how you refer nothing to my posts and everything to what you seem to want to think.
So tell me what the hell is your purpose to being here or in this thread if it's just to talk useless shit.

Otokoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2007-06-14 02:27:45 »
Quote from: masteraden
Now for his minions who have been following me around the site taking my thread off topic! James "B"ond,Squeezable,Otokoshi you all are looking pretty tired and skinny has Jari been feeding you lately you poor creatures I'll feed you just don't protect him anymore and you can have all the food you want!!! Just tell me where Jari is hiding thats it no harm will come to you I swear it!!

Let me get this straight, you ask me to stop derailing your topic in another section of the forum, even go as far as send me an email practically begging, I stop, then you post shit like this?  You don't know when to quit kid.  Don't worry about me, I've eaten today.  I just think you forgot to take your medications.

weeemus

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2007-06-14 02:34:50 »
Ok since I'm pretty lazy in general, i will just summarize. Masteraden although you have every right to criticize jari, as to what squeeble mentioned

post that actually makes sense is on the topic of Jari leaving and your opinion or maybe have a go at him

At least make some fucking sense in what you say and post. And what's this about minions?. Are you a fucktard or somthing just because squeeble defended jari once you call him one of 'Jari's minions'.

Oh wait I'm sorry but is it that you have no one on your side to help you out?

Well unlike you jari has people called 'friends'.

And to be honest i never actually talked to jari before, but i am defending Jari because he wiped out a shitless noob like you in the past.

masteraden

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2007-06-14 02:45:36 »
Maybe one day when the time is good you can come back and mod the forums, and we can have lots more noob vs jari conflicts.
Is there any chance you will come back at all?

...Freakin Jari minions...Alright lets get started.I dislike Jari he is not my favorite person I just invited him to a friendly debate on his position as a moderator and because this thread is in completely unrelated I took it upon myself to post and then suddenly  James Bond Okatikiyoucantspell and Squeezable attack me! So I defend myself (And quite successfully I might add) giving everyone a good laugh at Jari's minions expense...So for that I am SORRY...BUT and there is always a BUT YOU ARE HIS PAWNS the only people still posting are you guys so ask yourselves WHY! Poor dudes there like lost puppies they don't even know what to do...Now this is your last warning leave or feelings will be hurt and your master isn't around to protect you :-D

EDIT OMG They are crawling out of the wood work...weeemus must you start too??? Your history with Otokoshi goes without saying and I refuse to believe he had friends...When you say he defended him once or a thousand times it is still defending him at that,makes you his Bit*h I said this once and I'll say it again JARI CAN DEFEND HIMSELF.
« Last Edit: 2007-06-14 03:04:16 by masteraden »

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2007-06-14 03:07:42 »
OMG
giving everyone a good laugh at Jari's minions expense...
are you serious. You do realize the person people are laughing at is you with your senseless raving and as for feelings being hurt, I'd like to see you try, what are you gonna do a fat momma joke or somethin you have no power or status on this forum, and saying you successfully defended yourself is utter bullshit, how about you try and type up a retort that actually makes sense and doesn't start or end with the words "jaris minons", and like otokoshi pointed out you need your meds.

[sarcasm]Also if you can't spell a name Otokoshi witch is written right infront of you, you have serious problems[/sarcasm]

masteraden

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2007-06-14 03:23:47 »
Alright Squeezable have it your way...I deliberately misspelled there names and yours because its funny to me anyway...So I am going to sum up your last 20 posts MINION of Jari.
"You cant spell,you can't read,you're not making any sense,I can't understand you,OMG stop it,stop calling us minions and a little more of you are not making any sense!!!"....HAHAHAHA :-D Like I said
your my favorite your so simple your not like Jari he actually would have made me quit by now but you your easy. :evil: Since this has started Ive gotten many messages saying how funny I am....Later Squeezable Ive been dancing with you all day I have to go to bed sorry later. :cry:
« Last Edit: 2007-06-14 06:18:33 by masteraden »