Author Topic: Dynasty Warriors Style :-)  (Read 38460 times)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: Dynasty Warriors Style :-)
« Reply #100 on: 2009-09-09 01:54:23 »
People caught artificially inflating their postcounts will result in postcounts being taken away.

I don't think anyone was doing that. It was more a case of neither party wanting to end the argument; raising post counts was just a side-effect of this. :roll:

And I feel that I must take this opportunity to apologise again; my behaviour ITT has hardly been constructive. :|

drfeelgud88

• da DOC iz here!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #101 on: 2009-09-09 03:44:13 »
People caught artificially inflating their postcounts will result in postcounts being taken away.

I don't think anyone was doing that. It was more a case of neither party wanting to end the argument; raising post counts was just a side-effect of this. :roll:

And I feel that I must take this opportunity to apologise again; my behaviour ITT has hardly been constructive. :|
If someone wanted to raise their post counts, they wouldn't just made a post only saying "Hi" or something. But rather than that, everyone was trying to maintain peace. We wouldn't want another... Well, you know what I mean.

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2009-09-09 05:39:56 »
Warning: While you were away from Qhimm, 3 pages of posts were created.

There's no point in a thread whose topic is against the rules to discuss. This should either be moved to the off-topic forums or locked, since on-topic posting isn't allowed anymore in this case.

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2009-09-09 05:46:01 »
Warning: While you were away from Qhimm, 3 pages of posts were created.

There's no point in a thread whose topic is against the rules to discuss. This should either be moved to the off-topic forums or locked, since on-topic posting isn't allowed anymore in this case.

I agree, but since halkun has posted in this thread after the shit hit the fan i am going to assume that he is going to leave it open

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2009-09-09 07:00:01 »
Oh my... my own gibberish got two people to argue...  :|

I'm the one who should be ashamed... :cry:

@Xelane

Sorry for making your head hurt from my..incomplete and utterly.. STUPID pronounciation of the English language.

@Sir KM

It's your day back there huh?....

I know this will sound far fetched...but I feel like you defended me there. So thanks a bunch...

If this raises eyebrow to anyone, again, this is just me being DEAD serious...

END

@Hermoor

Hello Aniki! :-D

@titeguy
If somehow you're disemvoweled by this..blame it on meh:lol:

ADD:

OK lets get back to the Destiny Warrior Style topic..Umm...what did I miss?

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: 2009-09-09 07:06:15 »
Ahh....I really love that guy...  :lol: