Author Topic: Looking for the best Sephiroth and Zack mods  (Read 3858 times)

destroythevoice

• View Profile
Looking for the best Sephiroth and Zack mods
« on: 2014-11-29 10:08:07 »
I have a mod by Scorpicus for the Sephiroth patch that works PRETTY well... I think it may be outdated though since I've had it since I was in highschool about 6 years or so ago...  I also wanted to see if I can replace Barret with Zack if its possible... Or Cloud for that matter.  Im getting semi familiar with wallmarket so im not sure if this is a simple fix or not

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for the best Sephiroth and Zack mods
« Reply #1 on: 2014-11-29 12:17:44 »
Short answer: No.

Long answer: It's not that easy.

destroythevoice

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2014-11-30 12:25:20 »
Short answer: No.

Long answer: It's not that easy.

Is there a proper fully patched up Seph mod now though like the Scorpicus patch?  With fixed up animations?  Ive seen very few people with Zack mods but they were fighting against him

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2014-11-30 15:45:23 »
« Last Edit: 2021-10-28 16:33:12 by dkma841 »

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2014-12-17 00:08:15 »
Thanks sunz for the vote on my mod.  Be aware destroy that it is not fully finished.  I have some kinks to work out for the final battle and may have to move it as the one winged angel music wont play as I want it to for the boss battle.  I'll have to figure a way to transfer them to the crater and then have it be the reactor again.  I also may go back over the story again as it was kind of rushed a little towards the later parts as I didn't want to keep people waiting to long.  I am also looking into doing a collaboration with Kald to make a prequel mod with Sephiroth so that will be teased when I get roughly half of it done.