Author Topic: Crazy bitch on a train  (Read 5887 times)

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
Crazy bitch on a train
« on: 2011-11-28 16:45:51 »
This video is currently "going viral" as they say.

A warning guys, it's offensive and the cow is clearly out of her face on something. Apparently she's already been arrested.

My Tram Experience

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
Re: Crazy b*tch on a train
« Reply #1 on: 2011-11-29 04:18:15 »
I'm ashamed to live in a world with racist pigs still in existence.

obesebear

• View Profile
Re: Crazy bitch on a train
« Reply #2 on: 2011-11-29 12:55:28 »
It's not the racism that bothers me, people have their reasons for forming prejudices, it's the fact she's saying this stuff in front of kids... and her own kid no less.   And what makes it worse is she's clearly high.   THIS is what's wrong with the world.  Basic parenting has gone down the shitter, yet we wonder why global situations continue to get worse and worse.

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011-11-29 13:15:18 »
You gotta start programming the kids young . . .
Otherwise they turn into hippies with all that love and peace garabage!

In a way this ties into the Occupy Wallstreet topic.
If you keep the people fighting amongst themselves, they are too distracted to see what the true enemies are doing.
It's easier to control the splintered groups of people.

Can you imagine what would happen if all the 'citizens' of the world could come to a common agreement?!

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011-11-29 14:50:54 »
I started to learn my first programming language (if you can call Command Line a programming language...) when I was 10. And yet, I'm still trashed along by all of that love, peace, rules and government garbage.

I'm not racist in any way, but I've seen similar somewhere else... Some mother told her child to STFU (litteraly...) and she was being rude with him... I can't imagine if all the parents were like this...

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011-11-29 16:53:53 »
If she didn't have the baby on her lap she would be fu**** straight LOL, imagine she was born in a different country how would she feel then?

-Ric-

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011-11-30 01:36:34 »
i assume the only reason she didnt get beat up was the child.. and she would had deserved every single bit of it.

some people shouldn't be allowed to go out in public..

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2011-11-30 13:14:00 »
I can't blame her actually.
Most of you might live in America so you might have missed the deal that happened in UK some months ago.

This was happening for some weeks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gex_ya4-Oo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnuTVhRzJns

AFAIK, from friends in UK, the troubles were mainly done by non-native UK residents, that started the riots and stuff.
So i can't really blame the UK people to hate other "races" right now. Violence only inspires more xenophoby. It's easy to say "oh you racist!" when you are in a country where people can only entry with a green card or a degree on something, it's not that easy to live in a country where anyone can enter, take advantage on the state "bonuses" and steal just because they don't have where to drop dead.

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2011-11-30 19:23:06 »
I can't blame her actually.
Most of you might live in America so you might have missed the deal that happened in UK some months ago.

This was happening for some weeks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gex_ya4-Oo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnuTVhRzJns

AFAIK, from friends in UK, the troubles were mainly done by non-native UK residents, that started the riots and stuff.
So i can't really blame the UK people to hate other "races" right now. Violence only inspires more xenophoby. It's easy to say "oh you racist!" when you are in a country where people can only entry with a green card or a degree on something, it's not that easy to live in a country where anyone can enter, take advantage on the state "bonuses" and steal just because they don't have where to drop dead.
Im from London and i was also in the riots lol.
It all actually started because 1 police accidently shot a wrong person a black person from a gang, after that  they were protesting (kinda peaceful one) then some white gang's took part but in a very violent way but then took advantage as they saw there was a shortage of police which was a big mistake then the riots started.
When i went there it was like 50% whites, 40% blacks, 10% asians and in those videos you linked they were mostly whites and and blacks taking advantage over asians like stealing their stuff etc. From my point of view it was act actually because of the white's as they have triggered the whole thing as they 1st started breaking open the 1st store and there was no police at all then it widely spreaded.

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2011-11-30 19:56:53 »
I live in the UK. The riots started because the police shot a black guy (which was wrong) though I would add that he was a gangster-thug anyway, although that's no excuse.

While it's true that this country has the craziest immigration rules in the world, the problem is far more multi-layered than that.

Without immigration/ tourism, our workforce would have suffered massively. The main problems that we are faced with these days are the formation of "ghettos", as city councils tend to send one race to one area, and that the immigrants that do come here mainly live in poverty and sponge off of a benefits system that is SUPPOSED to be for people who need it when they are made redundant/ can't work.

Having said that, there are a huge number of immigrants with no skills that come here and work incredibly hard to earn money, and there is no blanket stereotype for any one group that will fit.

The problem is the "chip on the shoulder" attitude that people have, where they assume society owes them something without having done anything to deserve it beforehand.

What I will say is that there are some ethnic minorities that are far worse for this than others - this is obviously based on my experience. I would have thought this opinion racist before working for 8 years in customer service while being a student.

Regardless of political views, and what is right and wrong, this woman is an abomination. A total crackpot. Behaviour like that is just in poor taste.

ChaosControl

• ยค
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2011-11-30 21:25:13 »
Lol, I don't understand why nobody just punched her in the face. Hard. Then someone should take that child of hers and hand it over to childsupport or something. This is ridiculous.

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2011-12-08 21:18:43 »
judge hears 'they weren't used to drinking because they're Muslims'

...Well that has to be one of the worst excuses ever :o

yoshi314

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2011-12-09 10:21:54 »
Lol, I don't understand why nobody just punched her in the face. Hard. Then someone should take that child of hers and hand it over to childsupport or something. This is ridiculous.
the black guy behind her was pretty close to doing it, as he heard the n-word.

i suppose a black guy could have beaten her up and blame it on her racist behavior and most likely get away with it. and yet - somehow people managed to keep their cool. i'm damn impressed this didn't turn violent.