Author Topic: need standalone 60fps mod  (Read 5933 times)

Chrysalis

• ESUI Developer
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
need standalone 60fps mod
« on: 2018-01-25 00:28:59 »
This one if possible please.

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=15403.50

I really dont get the idea of forcing people to use a big mod just for one feature.

1 - I dont want to use reunion.
2 - 60fps battle mode works using the option from faster animations in 7th heaven, however this requires a custom exe, both custom exe's provided by 7th heaven have issues, detailed here.  http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=18098.0
3 - 60fps activated via ochu trainer speeds up the game to 4x speed.

#2 is promising but unless someone makes a fixed exe its a no go for me.

I will pay someone to code a new solution if noone is able to share the original 60fps patch, thanks.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Re: need standalone 60fps mod
« Reply #1 on: 2018-01-25 02:05:55 »
If you had been following the threads, you would know that R06 allows all parts to be standalone. It also comes with a complete optional replacement of the audio module, as well as a totally new way to mod the game for developers. That's the main reason why R06 is taking time. And since I've done what you asked, perhaps pay me.  It wouldn't go amiss to get something back instead of demands.

The reason why it hasn't been standalone up until now is because coding in asm is time consuming and annoying.  Giving options for everyone is time consuming and annoying.  My new dll system allows me to do this easier.
« Last Edit: 2018-01-25 02:08:25 by DLPB »

Chrysalis

• ESUI Developer
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2018-02-02 16:56:40 »
There is a lot of posts and threads to read stuff.

I do have a solution now, it seems I was wrong on 7th heaven and that the 60fps mode will work on the normal exe.  Its working quite well.

I got no issue contributing to your project but would appreciate a link to a post which summarises, progress of R06, links to testing if available, and everything it does.

If you take requests I will definitely contribute, e.g. the enhanced UI supporting max HP stats been visible, and not omitting info like the current enhanced UI does.

Chrysalis

• ESUI Developer
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2018-02-02 17:40:59 »
The thing that will stop me donating for now DLPB is you seem to be pulling projects.

e.g. this thread.

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=12787.msg241647#msg241647

The download link is dead, you requested it to be closed, but the replacement is not yet available so you have effectively removed the option.  I hope you reconsider your decision and at least wait until the replacement project is available.

I had a bad experience on another forum where I donated 100s of dollars to different developers who would pull their work a short time later.

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2018-02-02 17:47:10 »
I think if you donate 100s $ Dan will come with a solution for you in no time. But yes he does remove the download links much too early.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2018-02-02 22:54:34 »
One reason I pull download links is because people refuse to read threads.  Lazy people.  And then I am forced to repeat that the download is not supported anymore.Anxious Heart and 60fps is part of The Reunion as an optional mod.  It's been improved,  All I can tell you is to wait.

The old 60fps had serious bugs.  That's the main reason it was pulled.

It will break your game.

So, donation or no donation, it's not going back up.  I don't have the old installation anymore. IT was a game breaker.
« Last Edit: 2018-02-02 22:57:19 by DLPB »