Author Topic: please help  (Read 14505 times)

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
Re: please help
« Reply #25 on: 2018-06-05 02:09:23 »

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2018-06-06 12:19:22 »
Be patient. We can't all be online all the time, and nagging will make us want to help you less, and may lead to warnings.
And another reason why your post(s) get ignored:
Use Meaningful, Specific Subject Headers
When posting a new thread, consider the subject header carefully. The subject is your opportunity to attract people to your thread, so it's in your own best interests to use it properly.

Stupid: HELP ME!!

Smart: Help required with getting model into FF7

Smarter: FF7 model importing issues - problem with assigning textures.

The community has become quite a bit silence, since the remake of FF7 was announced and the moding community around FF8 wasn't really huge from begin with.  It may sound sad but qhimm.forums slowly dies in regard to active moder. Probably most of the fans of the original FF PC games becomes older and therefore the interest and the willingness to spend time for it does also slowly dying.

What I want to say is that your post isn't the first one which didn't get help and it isn't the last one. And in regard to FF8 it's much higher.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2018-06-06 14:37:11 »
Additionally, what makes you think people ignored replying?  I saw this and genuinely can't help.  And I doubt anyone would help because it's a non trivial undertaking.  The odds that you will get the tool creators seeing "please help" and even remotely being able to fulfil your request is slim at best.

You should have at least found the official threads and made a polite request.

On the bright side, you smoked SL1982 out of his retirement hole. :)

Edit.

Ha part of my response made no sense, 'cause I was at work dealing with a customer at same time.

What I meant was that the creator of the tools would need to make a non trivial update and the odds the creators will even see the contents of this thread are slim. 
« Last Edit: 2018-06-06 21:16:20 by DLPB »

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2018-06-06 15:34:27 »

ploppo

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2018-06-06 15:35:16 »
Additionally, what makes you think people ignored replying?  I saw this and genuinely can't help.  And I doubt anyone would help because it's a non trivial undertaking.  The odds that you will get the tool creators seeing "please help" and even remotely being able to fulfil your request is slim at best.

You should have at least found the official threads and made a polite request.

On the bright side, you smoked SL1982 out of his retirement hole. :)

wrong , but i explained myself well enough , no need to repeat myself , you are just an administrator that think to always be right

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2018-06-06 15:40:58 »
ploppo, everyone who has responded to you has been around this site for years. We've seen firsthand what works and what doesn't. Your methods DO NOT WORK for getting help and support, no matter how many times you say we're wrong, the fact is we know what we're talking about and you don't.

ploppo

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2018-06-06 15:44:49 »
ploppo, everyone who has responded to you has been around this site for years. We've seen firsthand what works and what doesn't. Your methods DO NOT WORK for getting help and support, no matter how many times you say we're wrong, the fact is we know what we're talking about and you don't.

they did as you can see from the conversations that you were bitching about , infact the only problematic thing about them is quite the useless rule about double posting that you all invented , but come to think about it, i already said that isn't necessary to keep telling this
« Last Edit: 2018-06-06 15:48:13 by ploppo »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #32 on: 2018-06-07 04:22:05 »
Too much attention given to something that doesn't need it. Don't want to follow the rules? Warning. Still don't want to follow the rules? Ban.

ploppo

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2018-06-07 10:11:35 »
Too much attention given to something that doesn't need it. Don't want to follow the rules? Warning. Still don't want to follow the rules? Ban.

you are ridiculous and you aren't even trying to understand

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2018-06-07 11:29:41 »
We dont have to try and understand. It is up to you to understand our rules. Not for us to try to conform to your thoughts of how this place should be.

ploppo

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2018-06-07 14:16:55 »
We dont have to try and understand. It is up to you to understand our rules. Not for us to try to conform to your thoughts of how this place should be.

again , you are wrong, that's a wrong rule , and you can see from yourself , this forum is almost dead , and that's because of this stupid rule about double posting

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2018-06-07 17:26:46 »
Sure. Of course i have my head up my ass and cannot see the light. Either way i am just going to continue deleting your double posts (I am sure you have noticed already) until i tire of it. Then I am going to ban you entirely for repeatedly breaking the rules. Have a nice day.

ploppo

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2018-06-07 17:40:10 »
Sure. Of course i have my head up my ass and cannot see the light. Either way i am just going to continue deleting your double posts (I am sure you have noticed already) until i tire of it. Then I am going to ban you entirely for repeatedly breaking the rules. Have a nice day.

your rules are ruining your forum itself

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2018-06-07 17:52:32 »
Indeed. Maybe you should jump ship instead of sinking?  Just a thought

ploppo

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2018-06-07 18:18:17 »
Indeed. Maybe you should jump ship instead of sinking?  Just a thought

no you dick head

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2018-06-07 18:23:13 »
Be nice now. Attacking other people is not allowed.

ploppo

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 2018-06-07 18:30:12 »
Be nice now. Attacking other people is not allowed.

you are the one who is attacking with that idiotic matter about double posting -.-

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2018-06-07 19:08:38 »
Sigh. Well nobody can say I did not try. My patience is not infinite. I hope you enjoyed your stay because it is over.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #43 on: 2018-06-08 07:50:25 »
Sigh. Well nobody can say I did not try. My patience is not infinite. I hope you enjoyed your stay because it is over.

Where once was light
Now darkness falls
Where once was love
Love is no more

Don't say - goodbye
Don't say - I didn't try...

It ain’t easy having to treat adults like children.

+1 for you both.