Author Topic: Tifa's 7th Heaven - Can't Launch Game from 7th Heaven  (Read 5135 times)

Aerodynamics

• View Profile
Hello.

I want to play FF7 with the awesome mods this community has created, through Tifas 7th Heaven Mod Manager

I've followed everystep correctly in the tutorial here http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=15520.0.
I've installed and activated only a field model caracter mod. It didnt work so i tried just a simple soundtrack mod. Same results happened with just a weapon mod. So this is not a case of mod loading order, because i tried with only one active and still cant launch the game.

Whenever i press launch game, i get a "Oops, something went wrong :( Please report the error details below on the forum"
Code: [Select]
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: The given user library could not be found.
   at EasyHook.RemoteHooking.CreateAndInject(String InEXEPath, String InCommandLine, Int32 InProcessCreationFlags, String InLibraryPath_x86, String InLibraryPath_x64, Int32& OutProcessId, Object[] InPassThruArgs) in C:\Code\EasyHook-2.7.4761.0-Source\EasyHook\RemoteHook.cs:line 944
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.fLibrary.Launch(Boolean varDump, Boolean debug) in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\fLibrary.cs:line 1238
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.fLibrary.bLaunch_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Iros\7thWorkshop\fLibrary.cs:line 1132
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I can play final fantasy VII perfectly fine from my FF7.exe and from my FF7_Launcher.exe, but i would love to play it with the awesome mods this community offers.

Any help will be greatly apreciated,
thanks

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Re: Tifa's 7th Heaven - Can't Launch Game from 7th Heaven
« Reply #1 on: 2016-04-19 05:08:51 »
The first line says exactly what you need to do. The Workshop -> Settings -> Library Location: is not of a valid path. Change it to point to [gamefolder]\mods\7th Heaven. If it's already pointed there, than that means you didn't use the Game Converter correctly from STEP 1. It creates the folder for you.

Moving this topic to the 7th Heaven forums.

Aerodynamics

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2016-04-19 19:20:53 »
Hello again :)

The 7th heaven folder is there and the path appears to be properly set up on the 7th Heaven Launcher.

I decided to unpatch the game, reinstall it and repatch it, just to see if it worked somehow, but i got the same results.

I took screenshots of the whole process:

1- My Unmoded Game and Game Converter Patcher (Steam Version)

2- After Installing the Patch. Here's the cmd process of the Patch Instalation

3- My 7th Heaven Launcher and its Settings

4- As you can see, the 7th Heaven folder is there.

5- When i Press Launch Game with just one mod activated ,this happens

This seems odd.

Any help will be greatly apreciated, thanks.

PS: Sorry to have post the topic in the wrong place, thanks for moving it.
« Last Edit: 2016-04-19 19:44:47 by NateCordova »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: 2016-04-20 07:01:09 »
Try this. Go to C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\7thWorkshop and delete all the settings.xml, catalog.xml, and library.xml. Report back if it works or not.