Author Topic: Kingdom Hearts Re Chain of Memories LeonhartGR Let's Play Tribute to Necroscope  (Read 11599 times)

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
This is a test video and a tribute to Necroscope86, one of my favorite Let's Players on youtube!!! Thank you Necroscope86 for making me want to continue the Saga. I'm sorry for any mistakes! I was recording at 7 am :P and it's my first Let's Play video and a blind one too (I know I sound terrible :P :P ). Thanks!

Playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-KwZHVzVmO6I2wzg6ADhZ477mRAYCH-I

Necroscope86's Kingdom Hearts 1 Let's play:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLigxUnQ4_mAmK7hA0m2S7NUA-He-UPioM

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
Here we have our potential voice actor for Rufus. :-P

Tekkie.X

• Formerly known as DragonNinja
    • View Profile
I started a Resident Evil 2 LP a couple of years back, got 2 parts done, emulator crapped out and I just gave up.

Here's hoping you actually keep going.

Rundas

• What do you even do?
    • View Profile
You sound like Artyom from Metro. What nationality are you?

Covarr

• Covarr-Let
  • Administrator
  • Just Covarr. No "n".
    • View Profile
I think I remember him saying he's Greek.

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
Haha! I'm surprised with the quick responses... thanks guys I'm truly touched by the power of the community! Yap... I'm actually Greek and my awful pronunciation can't hide it lol!!! Oh... I would mostly prefer to voice over Squall... I can relate to his character more... haha! Actually, before I was aware of the game when it was released back then... some friends were trolling me by calling me Squall.... then, after playing, I found out why... well I guess you learn more while you grow up though... ;)

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
2 more vids up for you guys! I get some serious slowdowns while using the recording software like 40 fps while in gameplay. I need to fix that... any suggestions would be highly appreciated...

I use pcsx2-5645-windows-x86 for 64bit systems and these are my settings (I deactivated the MSAA hack and some hacks/fixes I used for FFX game like the one for the videos):
http://imgur.com/a/xkuig#0

I also had utorrent on the last time recording and kaspersky antivirus on.
« Last Edit: 2013-06-03 13:28:21 by LeonhartGR »

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
closing and disabling everything in the background will surely kinda help with performance
check out gamebooster, will do everything for you and stuff will help gain a few fps
http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.php
Good vids man!

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
I see there says "Real-time Screencast for Sharing"... does it mean it can record too? It also says that "it will focus all its resources purely for gaming" but the recorder does work on capturing and rendering at the same time... won't those fuctions be affected then?

Strange thing is that it wasn't doing that in the first 2 videos. I need to have uttorent on and the antivirus since I'm sharing files at the same time. Well I fixed some things and I will do a test to see if the same issues remain...
« Last Edit: 2013-06-03 21:56:10 by LeonhartGR »

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
closing and disabling everything in the background will surely kinda help with performance
check out gamebooster, will do everything for you and stuff will help gain a few fps
http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.php
Good vids man!

Next tool for the red list. I can't start ff7 normally, only through the game booster. On the top it force the game to run with the integrated graphic. Well now I have to make trail and error testing because my ff7confic.exe didn't work anymore...

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
Oh gosh!!! And I'm already using it... I'm always doubtful about those freeware... and since they ask to install the toolbars as well they seem so suspicius but I thought it was "razer" so wth! I hope it hasn't done any permanent changes that cannot be reversed... My PCSX2 is working really fine along with the Action! recorder as well though... CBR 60 FPS at 1080p 320Kbps audio
« Last Edit: 2013-06-03 22:45:59 by LeonhartGR »

Kaldarasha

• View Profile

Nvidia has done it again... my laptop uses the Optimus technology, but since the driver 320.00 it messe up with the config regardless what graphic card I select to run it. So the confic issue is solved.
« Last Edit: 2013-06-04 00:16:40 by Kaldarasha »

Rundas

• What do you even do?
    • View Profile
How did you solve it? My ff7config never works after the first time after a fresh install.

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
Ah just realized Razor took over IOBit gamebooster some users on other places complain about some of it's bugs finding and using the previous gamebooster 3 or was it 2..yeah one of them should be better to use
« Last Edit: 2013-06-20 18:47:16 by e1sunz »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Oh gosh!!! And I'm already using it... I'm always doubtful about those freeware... and since they ask to install the toolbars as well they seem so suspicius but I thought it was "razer" so wth! I hope it hasn't done any permanent changes that cannot be reversed... My PCSX2 is working really fine along with the Action! recorder as well though... CBR 60 FPS at 1080p 320Kbps audio

A tip when recording for YT. Use 30fps since YT only renders at a max 30fps. When you upload anything higher, it downgrades it during the processing. The quality will be slightly less, but your viewers aren't going to notice it. Aaaaand, 30fps will give better performance when recording  :)

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
Driver 306. works. But I don't know from which one exactly the confic dosen't work anymore...
It's nessesary to run the confic with the integrated graphic card. You could add FF7confic.exe in your Nvidia driver 3D-setting and choose to run the programm with the integrated graphic card.

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
A tip when recording for YT. Use 30fps since YT only renders at a max 30fps. When you upload anything higher, it downgrades it during the processing. The quality will be slightly less, but your viewers aren't going to notice it. Aaaaand, 30fps will give better performance when recording  :)

I know Alyza... "Action!" needs to record at 60 FPS like my tv screen's refresh rate otherwise there are major slowdowns and then auto-converts and uploads. I actually only need the auto-converter to save time and I click stop when it is to upload. I don't want to use fraps because it has major issues with the framerate and consumes a lot of RAM... everything works smoothely now on 1080 30fps after converting and we all know youtube doesn't broadcast on real 1080p maybe 1080i or lower 1080 because noone would be able to download such a stream... unless you use optical fibers or VDSL!
« Last Edit: 2013-06-04 00:28:07 by LeonhartGR »

Rundas

• What do you even do?
    • View Profile
Thanks Kaldarasha but I'm not gonna roll back my driver.

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
4 videos coming up for u guys ;) Thank you all for your support and suggestions!
« Last Edit: 2013-06-04 04:35:19 by LeonhartGR »

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
Moving on with the new PCSX2 built 5649:
http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

Thank you guys n' gals!!! Any more suggestions are highly appreciated See ya in the parallel universe of Traverse Town ;)

Part 9 is up, part 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 uploading!!! :)

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Last Edit: 2013-06-25 03:59:16 by LeonhartGR »

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
I was able to upload videos more than 15 minutes long.... so when I cam back from my summer holidays I decided to upload a new part of my Kingdom Hearts walkthrough. I was uploading all night because my max available speed in Greece is 11-12 mbps (so uploading up to 100k/sec) and when I woke up I noticed I couldn't upload longer videos. Now I'm afraid of my other videos being flagged and deleted... Because of a copyright strike in the first video of my walkthrough (a song in the background is the issue). I see that in the copyright help section on YT says that even if I remove the videos I will need to wait 6 months and pass the copyright school! I'm not sure if verifying my account will help to enable uploading longer videos...

Copyright strike basics

YouTube removes content when we receive complete and valid removal requests. When content is removed, a strike is applied to the uploader's account.

If you receive three copyright strikes, your account will be suspended and all the videos uploaded to your account will be removed. Users with suspended accounts are prohibited from creating new accounts.
Quick facts about copyright strikes

Receiving a copyright strike can limit your access to special YouTube features.
Copyright strikes are often confused with Content ID matches, which can result in a video being blocked. They are not the same.
You can view your strike information in the Copyright Notices section of your account.
Please note that deleting the video that received the strike will not resolve the strike.

How to resolve a copyright strike and restore your account's good standing:

You may wait six months for the strike to expire. The strike will expire as long as you complete Copyright School and receive no additional copyright strikes during those six months.
You may ask the person who claimed your video to retract their claim of copyright infringement.
If your video was mistakenly removed, misidentified as infringing, or qualifies as a potential fair use, you may wish to submit a counter-notification.

Template

• Life is a series of cats.
    • View Profile
I wonder if that's why people make duplicate accounts all the time?

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
Hopefully issue solved by deleting a video which was blocked worldwide! Thank God! There was no way I would upload so many videos again!

I have also verified my account so if anyone is willing to create thumbnails for each of my 2 Let's Plays I would be really grateful! Thanks!

Also part 20 is up!!! Yey! Didn't need to re-upload it thanks to YT's awesome "re-activate" feature!

You were right... Just checked it out and the new HD encoder sucks!!! But I can't upload at original size either which might have been better for encoding than re-encoding my FLV exports from OBS...
« Last Edit: 2013-08-16 11:54:19 by LeonhartGR »

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
Copyright Strike Update!!!
« Reply #24 on: 2014-05-03 23:48:01 »
I just received a copyright strike update from YouTube!!!

Code: [Select]
Account status
LeonhartGR
LeonhartGR
Verified
Community guidelines Good standing
Copyright Bad standing • Expires Jun 25, 2014
If you receive two more strikes, your YouTube account will be suspended.

Strike 1

Video ID: lL7cdkk3mxc

Claimed by EMI Records Japan on Dec 27, 2013

Submit counter-notification
Because your account is in bad standing, you've lost access to some YouTube features. Learn more

Before Submission

To submit a copyright counter-notification, you must be certain that you have the legal right to post the video to YouTube.
    By submitting a counter-notification, you consent to disclosing the information provided below, including your name, address and phone number, to the claimant.
    A counter-notification is a legal notification to YouTube that the claimant has made a mistake or misidentified your content. To prevent your content from being reinstated to YouTube, the claimant must sue you. If you are not prepared to face the claimant in court, you should not proceed with a counter-notification. If there is any part of this process that is unclear to you, please consult with a lawyer.

Eligible Videos

Video
        Video IDlL7cdkk3mxc
        Length
        Description
        ClaimantEMI Records Japan
        RepresentativeHiroshi Morikawa
        Claimant [email protected]
        Work allegedly infringed Original song: "Simple and Clean"

Please note: If any portion of the claimant's material is used in your video, please review the information regarding fair use available here before proceeding. If you have further questions, we suggest you consult with a lawyer.

I have read the above statement.

And I have supported this company for so long!