Author Topic: [FF7PC] ChaOS -Character Overhaul Seven  (Read 496944 times)

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
Re: Improved and added unshaded characters
« Reply #75 on: 2013-03-23 20:00:00 »
Here is a small update:
Unshaded-Models-1.40.7z
Dio, Jonny and the ShinRa-Manager are added. FXCC is deleted in Barrets folder.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2013-03-24 17:55:38 »
 8)  Classy! As usual!

ajthedj747

• Looking Forward to 2017
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2013-03-25 06:40:00 »
Dio looks so much better than he originally did. Thank you so much for your hard work.

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2013-03-31 10:54:49 »
Ok, because my update of the first post has vanished during the server crash, I'm not bounded to my plans of the way I want update my project.
I have decided to do it step by step, that means I will update the models how I see them while I playing. I'm currently at the Wall market, so every model which is there gets an update. This has two advantages: first is that I don't have to search for a savefile to check if the model I created looks good;
second is that NPC are more often seen as supporting characters. However at the current state of my project the most important supporting characters are done.
The next release will also contain bloodshots animation. I have correct the Y-coordinates to they default one, so the characters doesn't moving up and down between the animation.

ProtoX

« Reply #79 on: 2013-03-31 14:34:56 »
nice to here the update will be slow and yet better analyzed to improve things better. as for the reno field model issue I mentioned I've tried adding the original animations and yet no result so im still trying to find the cause of the issue. if I can find out what is causing it I will report it asap

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2013-03-31 15:16:49 »
Please do. I had a look into it, but I can't recreate your problem. In kimera he looks fine. Well to be honest I had switched the models in my flevel to mmmo.hrc.
At the time I changed it I thought... wait I guess I knew the problem the mmmo.hrc skelton has a bone extra - the pony tail - the other .hrc files are based on that. I look for it and post later an update with a fix. :-[

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2013-04-02 22:29:01 »
Just 1 small thing... Johnny is how it is spelled :)
Also, the following were not done by you or Squalff8 (as far as I know)

NPC

AJIF
AKEE
ASJC
AWCB
BBGE
BCCF
BCGD
BFCA
BFHE
BOCC
CBFE
CCBC
CEFD
CFBB
CFHA
CGDA
CMIF
COAD
CPCA
CRCA
CRID
DGCD
DXJE
GBIA

Support

GOFD
GLJD
GABE
FZCC
EBEC
DZBB
CMDE
BLJC

« Last Edit: 2013-04-02 22:45:12 by DLPB »

Ansem

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2013-04-03 17:12:10 »
Please do. I had a look into it, but I can't recreate your problem. In kimera he looks fine. Well to be honest I had switched the models in my flevel to mmmo.hrc.
At the time I changed it I thought... wait I guess I knew the problem the mmmo.hrc skelton has a bone extra - the pony tail - the other .hrc files are based on that. I look for it and post later an update with a fix. :-[

I've got a pretty simple solution for this problem; all you need to do is save MMMO.HRC (it still has the ponytail, right?) over the existing AODD.HRC, and all of his animations will be fixed. Note that DHAF.HRC must not have the ponytail bone, because that would break his animations in the Gongaga Jungle event.
« Last Edit: 2013-04-03 17:14:06 by General Ironside »

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2013-04-07 23:21:08 »
Just 1 small thing... Johnny is how it is spelled :)

:o  Johnny says thanks!

JOHNNY "FFVII"
by *ObstinateMelon

I have marked me the models. So I will do some of them with a higher priority, but for the moment I will finish first the wall market models.

I've got a pretty simple solution for this problem; all you need to do is save MMMO.HRC (it still has the ponytail, right?) over the existing AODD.HRC, and all of his animations will be fixed. Note that DHAF.HRC must not have the ponytail bone, because that would break his animations in the Gongaga Jungle event.

I guess AODD.hrc has a problem. I opened a default flevel.lgp with MakouReactor and saw that the head part use a wrong head model.

I will see that I fix it soon.

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2013-04-08 13:07:14 »
@ProtoX
I played a scene (the church) with a different flevel (I guess it's MO patched) to check Reno, but his animations looks fine. So I need to know in which scene Reno goes crazy and if a mod is installed which alters the flevel. It is possible that the model has wrong (why ever) connected animations in the model loader. With MakouReactor you could open the flevel.lgp and check the field models for yourself, too.

ProtoX

« Reply #85 on: 2013-04-08 13:43:54 »
General Ironside's idea actually fixed the issue with reno on my end

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2013-04-09 23:48:11 »
The exterior and most of the Honeybee models of the Wall Market are done.
Unshaded-Models-1.50.7z
Now it's time for the interior models and Corneos gang.
As I said there is a new animation package in CHAR folder it contains bloodshots new animations and some corrections I have done.
« Last Edit: 2013-04-09 23:59:02 by Kaldarasha »

ProtoX

« Reply #87 on: 2013-04-10 03:20:54 »
nice update i'm liking the new buster sword. very good good look alike for a cartoonish verson of crisis core buster sword
« Last Edit: 2013-04-10 03:22:38 by ProtoX »

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2013-04-23 00:03:05 »
I have started some tests to see if I could convert my field models to battle models and I guess it's very possible. I haven't noticed any problems with transparency.
But they may look a bit flat. Here is a comparison of Barret:

I will give you with my next release a demo version of Cloud ( and Zack  ;D, maybe Barret ...)
There are still three models that I want to do (then I have done the half of the Wall Market interior models).

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2013-04-25 04:05:34 »
Ok, ready for an update?
Unshaded-Models-1.55.7z

This time I had generated some battle models, too. First thing Cloud was only an experiment to see how it works out. I had preshade the field model and then replaced the battle model with the preshaded parts.
I had also tested how the model would look like if I connect the shoulderpad to the shoulderbone with ... well...  expected results. Some animation looks good with this and others not. I guess I will undo it in another version. With Barret I has gone a nother way, I replaced the parts and has done the preshading with an older version of Kimera, because the light option dosen't wok in the current version. The result looks much better and I think he is an improvement to the original.
Give me feedback if I should go on with it.

Honor and Pride...
« Last Edit: 2013-04-25 04:50:06 by Kaldarasha »

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #90 on: 2013-04-25 14:05:07 »
It would be nice to use the new Buster sword APZ has created because there were some detailed lines on it. Is this the new Buster sword btw?

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2013-04-25 16:34:49 »
Kaldarsha impressive stuff dude!! :)

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2013-04-26 06:20:14 »
It would be nice to use the new Buster sword APZ has created because there were some detailed lines on it. Is this the new Buster sword btw?

It is the buster sword designed by Mike. It has more detail instead the one from APZ. (I played around with the pic, thats why some details are gone.)
I ever forget to replace the weapon with the default ones. In the next update I will make the weapons as optinal and use the original ones.

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2013-04-27 15:27:18 »
I have managed it ...

Tifa doesn't like me anymore. :'(

But the good news is that I could fix a corrupt bone part from the new battle model of Tifa I had worked on. That bad news is that it seems I have overwritten the Scorpio model by accident. But I'm lucky in the circumstances, the model still works as Scorpio. In other words it is actually quite easy to create a team member as an enemy (Cait Sith springs in to my mind...  :evil:).
Well, as you can see I have also finished Cloud and his buster sword, but could someone do something against these shadows,*PLEASE*?
« Last Edit: 2013-04-27 16:51:45 by Kaldarasha »

ProtoX

« Reply #94 on: 2013-04-27 16:55:59 »
I have managed it ...

Finally a legal ac tifa model

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2013-04-28 05:41:54 »
Indeed, it looks like AC Tifa on the pic... , but sorry this model had the corrupt body part.
The model I have done is the normal one.

I have used parts from Grimmy's version and have adjusted them for a better result.

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2013-05-01 16:44:30 »
It's a small addon for the battle models. I have updated Cloud's weapons to the default ones, except for the Bustersword I had done somthing different. Have fun with it: UMBattleAddon.7z

KaidenJames

• It's cuz of the !@#$ 'pizza'
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2013-05-02 04:55:10 »
Question. Do all four barret folders go into the battle.lgp? Thanks.

Kaldarasha

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2013-05-02 13:23:31 »
Yes, each model is for a different weapon type.

KaidenJames

• It's cuz of the !@#$ 'pizza'
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2013-05-03 05:39:27 »
Got it, thanks. Best models floating around, great job man!