Author Topic: Apeal To Random_npc  (Read 3160 times)

volvania

• View Profile
Apeal To Random_npc
« on: 2011-12-21 15:43:45 »
I have sent to you many messages for the seifer AI file but i dont know why you dont answer me my pc has been formatted and i lost the file didnt make a backup for it can you read this and reply please it might be message system error that my messages doesnt reach you couse i see you last active the days i send to u and the days after.    :|

To the forum mods please dont remove or delete this post i need one reply from him only this is very important issue and this is the only place i know him and i can find him in and he is the only guy who can help me he doesnt have any social links tyvm for understanding my problem and grief.

if he didnt reply and u guys know how to add new actions and reactions to the monster AI in ff8 please help me i can for example copy paste the certain monsters action like ** if self hp below 50% use potion** but can i copy paste it and make the dat file long but i think that  will screw things up i heared random_npc saying u have to recode the lines or something help anyone?
« Last Edit: 2011-12-21 15:47:32 by volvania »

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
Re: Apeal To Random_npc
« Reply #1 on: 2011-12-21 16:14:20 »
If random_npc is not replying to his PM that is his business. He has not even logged on in the last 5 days. This is something that belongs in PM not here.

Locked.

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
Re: Apeal To Random_npc
« Reply #2 on: 2011-12-21 17:02:56 »
Incidentally, whenever something like this happens, it's better to post a 'general' help thread that invites others to give their assistance. As it's usually the case that a quiet member is just as unlikely to read the forums as their PM inbox (because they're probably just not here), you're a lot more likely to get the information you need.