I've been looking at all these again and have done an immense amount of work to optimize them (hence the reason Reunion 02 hasn't been released). Made them faster. Added a few more features. I'll release them as soon as I can. For now these are the main changes I have made:
1. Search and replace allows starting address, and number of changes to make from that address.
2. You can specify the target size of the exe (in decimal) so that wrong size exes are untouched.
3. Optimized code as much as I think I can.
4. "Changes made" counter.
1. Added new "delete line" mode
2. You can specify the starting/ending line of files to be altered.
3. When specifying a folder, you can choose which files in the folder to include, or to skip.
4. Massive changes to code. Optimized.
5. Whole-word flag added. This is because I now know how to code that properly. As opposed to before when there was a 5000%+ slow down
6. "Changes made" counter.
7. Force Write added.
All of the above have had summaries adding, and some command line parameters. Skip the log, and autoclose the app (no summary) are among them.
I've changed all the other tools too, optimized them and so forth. Fixed a few bugs.