Author Topic: Revert to old weapon models after bootleg install  (Read 4841 times)

Deathblow

• View Profile
This has become very troublesome all do to the fact that the bootleg installation has no option to not make changes to cloud's swords like in other settings you can keep things normal but not this.
I really like Cloud's original buster sword model and thats the only sword I use. please help me out by detailing information on how to revert to the older models and undo certain changes or forego them.

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
Re: Revert to old weapon models after bootleg install
« Reply #1 on: 2012-10-25 01:29:59 »
The next Bootleg install will allow the NO CHANGE option for Cloud's weapons. If you really can't wait (which I'm sure you can) there's a way to revert.

Deathblow

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2012-10-25 01:41:35 »
would you mind sharing it?

ShadowzI

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012-10-25 04:18:50 »
First did you backup everything?
Probably not...
Look for someone who's willing to share the backup or! reinstall FFvii in a new directory.

Second Get out ulgp and dump the battle.lgp

Third Go here and find which appropriate files you need to grab https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AniNoDVsrYhVdG0zZERUT0tsOF91eHE2WHo4ZWRseWc&gid=2

Fourth ???

Fifth Profit. :evil:

Deathblow

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2012-10-25 05:48:44 »
I did an uninstall/reinstall, ran the bootleg, and thankfully found a file somewhere that was "classic" models and had the original cloud + buster sword models in their and used ulgp to extract copy over and encode at the end. problem solved

Deathblow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012-10-30 00:31:28 »
on closer inspection, I dont remember cloud's face being as detailed, and during the install I picked Classic Cloud, or is it my imagination. cus i have been hitting the bong. when will that new version come out. Got the classic sword but not the classic dude.
« Last Edit: 2012-10-30 00:34:05 by Deathblow »