Author Topic: Continuing the Aeries patch with a resurrection side quest.  (Read 2907 times)

Eternally

• View Profile
After Aeries gets killed and after cloud puts her to rest in the water. If we say that later on in Disc 2 cloud here`s about a formula that can resurrect Aeries which he needs to go on a quest to find the formula in order to Resurrect Aeries Resurrection.

This might be allot of work but I`m willing to invest time in this and come with more ideas, I only have basic programming skills and intermediate modeling experience.

I just feel that instead of changing on the cinematic cutscene where Aeries dies we could also use that has an advantage to make something truly special.

Is this a bad idea or a good idea for doing a project like this.

Tenko Kuugen

• Public Enemy
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
well, programming skills per se aren't really needed since Makou Reactior is pretty much it's own thing with the field script ( and everything like side quests n stuff is pretty much field script )
Making an event is not all that hard once you know how to do it.
what do you have in mind for this? I can probably help you. ( I don't think a 'formula' works though. Maybe a specific key item like a Golden Phoenix Down )