I'm no computer know-it-all, so I have some questions about the bootleg:P
SO if anyone here could help me, it would be realy great, because I would really be happy to be able to play ff7 with those mods and change them time to time...!
And here are some of the questions I have that I didn't find any answers in the FAQ or in the forums after a few hours of hunting for the answers..:
- How can I keep the original battle interface? I did unchecked the box that says “new battle interface”, but I still get the new one...
- Can I change only some of the songs? Like use some of the black mages versions for Jenova’s theme or the piano’s version on Tifa’s theme for example?
- Is there a place where all mods about the difficulty of the game are explained in detaile about what it does in game? I mean, for example, I know the Nightmare mode changes some plot part, but what are these? And how is it harder? I’m looking for maybe a harder mod that the original, but I’m not maniac who wants to fight every little monster for 5 minutes!
- During Tifa’s limit break, I can’t chose my target...!
- Is there a way to make my select button work on my controller so I can make appear those little red arrow for the places I can enter in?
- Is there a game mode, a preset or a way to have all good videos that were made for other FF7 compilation, like the opening demo for ps3, it should be possible tu use it as the beginning of the game? Is there a way to use any other videos like this?
For now that’s all I think... Thank You very much!
By the way, sorry if some words I used are wierd, english is not my first language, and the spell check keep making my browser crash!