Author Topic: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v2.0.99994)  (Read 4885453 times)

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
Re: [FF7PC-98/Steam] New Threat Mod (v1.5)
« Reply #6000 on: 2017-08-16 02:28:09 »
Special field patch that sets the debug NPC on the Highwind to be usable at any time:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/hl91k6zgowtpbdl/NT%20Mod%20HotFix%20flevel%20special3.zip

Chronoseth

• View Profile
« Reply #6001 on: 2017-08-16 03:07:53 »
I've been trying to tackle Lambda Calcule in Arrange mode. This battle is ridiculous, but I think I can do it without coming back later. Eventually.

Is there a source of Vaccines before Mt Nibel? My first thought is the Gold Saucer but I don't remember if it has vaccines on disc 1. I think hitting the physical form with Resist after slowing it should make things easier.

How do Lambda Calcule's level changes work? I thought it incremented by 1 every turn, presumably resetting at some point, but then L5 Suicide missed when I thought it wouldn't.

Unrelatedly, is Aps Senior supposed to morph into Dragon Scales? It one-shots any individual boss in Midgar.

Edit: I figured out a way to beat it, but the questions still stand.
« Last Edit: 2017-08-16 03:39:45 by Chronoseth »

ArsusFH

• View Profile
« Reply #6002 on: 2017-08-16 11:23:00 »
Special field patch that sets the debug NPC on the Highwind to be usable at any time:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/hl91k6zgowtpbdl/NT%20Mod%20HotFix%20flevel%20special3.zip

Does this work for 7th heaven? doesnt it have to be an IRO file? in any case if it needs a new IRO dont worry about it, il just wait for disc 3.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #6003 on: 2017-08-16 13:51:16 »
I've been trying to tackle Lambda Calcule in Arrange mode. This battle is ridiculous, but I think I can do it without coming back later. Eventually.

Is there a source of Vaccines before Mt Nibel? My first thought is the Gold Saucer but I don't remember if it has vaccines on disc 1. I think hitting the physical form with Resist after slowing it should make things easier.

How do Lambda Calcule's level changes work? I thought it incremented by 1 every turn, presumably resetting at some point, but then L5 Suicide missed when I thought it wouldn't.

Unrelatedly, is Aps Senior supposed to morph into Dragon Scales? It one-shots any individual boss in Midgar.

Edit: I figured out a way to beat it, but the questions still stand.

Whenever they take a turn, their Level goes up by 1.

Does this work for 7th heaven? doesnt it have to be an IRO file? in any case if it needs a new IRO dont worry about it, il just wait for disc 3.

Ah, sorry bud.

MoCheese

• View Profile
« Reply #6004 on: 2017-08-16 18:05:38 »
Going to bug report but I also have a question that I'll just leave in Spoilers for safety sakes:

Spoiler: show
- When Tifa force joins you at the veery start of the Whirlwind Maze, her Text box is a little weird looking when she says something to the effect of: "Take me with you.". There a period that has its own line followed by the quotes and there's more than enough room to move it back to the end of the 2nd line. Ugh, tough to describe but I think you know what I'm getting at here.

- When you defeat a Wild Wing in Whirlwind Maze the game doesn't play the victory fanfare music. This may have been intentional?

- I'm sure this one's been mentioned but just in case, when you obtain the Highwind and go to the Chocobo Stables and talk to the handler, you are pulled into a fight with Zieg! Very weird. Keeping up with Zieg, the actual fight seemed to work fine! The only thing that you may have to look at was the fact that I acquired the Highwind and immediately found the Zieg glitch, so the fight was with Tifa solo. Zieg has that eject move which he used to eject Tifa and leave no one there, but his battle script kept going? He was fighting and talking to no one but I had to sit and watch the whole thing. I'd assume this would work the same way if you find Zieg normally and there are indeed times when you have just Cloud alone where this could come up. When you first get to Junon after Illuyankas for example. If you did fight Zieg solo normally in the forests and the fight played out the same way, I'm not sure if you'd get the reward or not so I guess I'm just asking for a double check on that? Certainly a fix on the Highwind one though.

And for my question - Can you make the Aeris lives or dies choices before the cinematic a little more clear? The options are somewhat misleading. The first option: "Wake Up" could be misunderstood as to mean you want Aeris to wake up, which she won't obviously. I know the text is red and red is usually a "bad" colour choice, but that leads into the second choice: "Wait" which is the black colour. Black is also usually a "bad" colour choice. Now "Wait" is probably good enough to understand what you're selecting, but the colour does confuse a little bit.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #6005 on: 2017-08-16 23:40:02 »
Going to bug report but I also have a question that I'll just leave in Spoilers for safety sakes:

Spoiler: show
- When Tifa force joins you at the veery start of the Whirlwind Maze, her Text box is a little weird looking when she says something to the effect of: "Take me with you.". There a period that has its own line followed by the quotes and there's more than enough room to move it back to the end of the 2nd line. Ugh, tough to describe but I think you know what I'm getting at here.

- When you defeat a Wild Wing in Whirlwind Maze the game doesn't play the victory fanfare music. This may have been intentional?

- I'm sure this one's been mentioned but just in case, when you obtain the Highwind and go to the Chocobo Stables and talk to the handler, you are pulled into a fight with Zieg! Very weird. Keeping up with Zieg, the actual fight seemed to work fine! The only thing that you may have to look at was the fact that I acquired the Highwind and immediately found the Zieg glitch, so the fight was with Tifa solo. Zieg has that eject move which he used to eject Tifa and leave no one there, but his battle script kept going? He was fighting and talking to no one but I had to sit and watch the whole thing. I'd assume this would work the same way if you find Zieg normally and there are indeed times when you have just Cloud alone where this could come up. When you first get to Junon after Illuyankas for example. If you did fight Zieg solo normally in the forests and the fight played out the same way, I'm not sure if you'd get the reward or not so I guess I'm just asking for a double check on that? Certainly a fix on the Highwind one though.

And for my question - Can you make the Aeris lives or dies choices before the cinematic a little more clear? The options are somewhat misleading. The first option: "Wake Up" could be misunderstood as to mean you want Aeris to wake up, which she won't obviously. I know the text is red and red is usually a "bad" colour choice, but that leads into the second choice: "Wait" which is the black colour. Black is also usually a "bad" colour choice. Now "Wait" is probably good enough to understand what you're selecting, but the colour does confuse a little bit.

Okay, bud; I'll sort these out.

For everyone; I'm going to get the fixes sorted out and upload the new files sometime tonight.

Edit: I've updated the Main Installer and IRO; the hotfix patches will be used again if any other issues arise.

Fixes
X) Midgar Turks now drop items instead of having Steals

X) Tifa, dialogue wonky when joins in whirl maze (sorted this and other text oddities on that screen)

X) Aeris choice had some text added to make it more clear

X) Shinra HQ chests updated; now contain a Flayer and a Powersoul

X) Yahcobo placed correctly for Kalm Traveller, instead of King Bub (fight now retired)

X) Observatory had Aeris check corrected

X) Dark Cave, wrong final fight corrected - Fight was added to Debug NPC on the Highwind if you want to refight it (must have Dark Cave completed first as a requirement).
« Last Edit: 2017-08-17 02:05:54 by Sega Chief »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #6006 on: 2017-08-17 03:13:24 »
So MoCheese encountered a serious problem in the Mideel Flashback; if you play through it, the white screen scene will have the final boss handler present meaning you can trigger the last boss early. I recommend that you either skip the flashback, or avoid approaching this NPC if you can.

Or, y'know, have a shot at it and see if you can finish the game early as a kind of challenge thing; I believe in you D;

MoCheese

• View Profile
« Reply #6007 on: 2017-08-17 03:42:35 »
So MoCheese encountered a serious problem in the Mideel Flashback; if you play through it, the white screen scene will have the final boss handler present meaning you can trigger the last boss early. I recommend that you either skip the flashback, or avoid approaching this NPC if you can.

Or, y'know, have a shot at it and see if you can finish the game early as a kind of challenge thing; I believe in you D;

Well at least that answers that question...

Though I wonder if anyone could even beat him that early at that power level, that Super Nova... good grief... did that ever hurt.. I'm kinda wondering how I'm gonna beat him on Disc 3 now!  :o

Honki Ni Natta Mr.Karate

• Kyokugen Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6008 on: 2017-08-17 03:57:24 »
Hello Sega Chief I have suggest and add in your next FFVII:New Threat Update.
I suggest that instead unlock the Dark Cave Sidequest before facing the final boss it will became a Post-Game content/Bonus Dungeon, I mean it will unlock after the Main Story like the GBA/IOS/ANDRIOD/PC Version of Final Fantasy V and Final Fantasy VI. As for addition can you do add this in your Mod and hopefully you like matee: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y1k5Y6C_Pg
and this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzx10A2eynA
« Last Edit: 2017-08-17 04:01:58 by shinmrkaratesvc »

ComradeDroog

• View Profile
« Reply #6009 on: 2017-08-17 08:37:58 »
Hey Sega Chief, thanks for the update! Can't wait to finish my playthrough this weekend.

One thing though, I went to Kalm to get try and get Pandora's Box again and instead of fighting Yahcobo, I fought that little blue Cactuar. Ya know, your avatar. So you still can't get Pandora's Box, or am I missing something?

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #6010 on: 2017-08-17 13:13:06 »
Hello Sega Chief I have suggest and add in your next FFVII:New Threat Update.
I suggest that instead unlock the Dark Cave Sidequest before facing the final boss it will became a Post-Game content/Bonus Dungeon, I mean it will unlock after the Main Story like the GBA/IOS/ANDRIOD/PC Version of Final Fantasy V and Final Fantasy VI. As for addition can you do add this in your Mod and hopefully you like matee: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y1k5Y6C_Pg
and this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzx10A2eynA

I think that's what Dark Cave was supposed to be, but for whatever reason I made the mistake of trying to add a narrative to it. Too late now, I guess.

Those deleted scenes are problematic because one is a complete alternative to the current scene so that would need to be disabled to make space for it. I think the reason they changed it is because it introduces too many story elements at the same time, and it derails the later reveal in Shinra HQ when Cloud finds out that Sephiroth is (sorta) still kicking about.

The other one on the Highwind has a similar problem; it pretty much undermines the fake reveal by having Cait directly state what the deal with Cloud is. The game wants you to think that Cloud was a clone/copy until you get to the Mideel scenes and it gives you the proper reveal of what actually happened in the Nibel Reactor.

Hey Sega Chief, thanks for the update! Can't wait to finish my playthrough this weekend.

One thing though, I went to Kalm to get try and get Pandora's Box again and instead of fighting Yahcobo, I fought that little blue Cactuar. Ya know, your avatar. So you still can't get Pandora's Box, or am I missing something?

Must be the wrong formation number; they're in the same segment. Way it goes is, you take the scene number, multiply it by four, then count from 0-3 depending on which of the four formations it is in the scene. I must be forgetting and counting from 1 or something.

Seraphos

• View Profile
« Reply #6011 on: 2017-08-17 15:09:39 »
Quick question, after finishing the dark cave I didnt end up having the micro engine, did I miss something? Only thing I can think of is that i killed the curator outside the diorama and that somehow prevented a later fight with him whereby he would drop the micro engine. I have a save before i started the cave but I would rather not run through it again if I can avoid it.

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #6012 on: 2017-08-17 16:10:50 »
Quick question, after finishing the dark cave I didnt end up having the micro engine, did I miss something? Only thing I can think of is that i killed the curator outside the diorama and that somehow prevented a later fight with him whereby he would drop the micro engine. I have a save before i started the cave but I would rather not run through it again if I can avoid it.

You should have gotten it as a drop from the Sewers fight; I'll need to check that the var is the correct key item.

MoCheese

• View Profile
« Reply #6013 on: 2017-08-17 17:34:27 »
A couple of more questions/clarifications on tap:

- To be clear, it is your intention for us to find three Full Cure materia's right? (Cosmo Canyon, Corel Train event, and Junon pier)

- Cloud still has Second Wind after the Lifestream? Is he supposed to have both?

EDIT: Two more questions though these may not be able to be fixed because of the game itself:

- When you go into the Limit screen for anyone, the limit number is overlapping with the 'k' in "Break". It may have been like that in 1.4 but I don't remember. Certainly been that way from the start in 1.5 though, can that be fixed?

- When you have random battles turned off at a save point, then quit the game and come back, the game says random battles are still off but they are not. You can run into them anywhere. Can this one be fixed?
« Last Edit: 2017-08-17 17:42:06 by MoCheese »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #6014 on: 2017-08-17 23:44:00 »
A couple of more questions/clarifications on tap:

- To be clear, it is your intention for us to find three Full Cure materia's right? (Cosmo Canyon, Corel Train event, and Junon pier)

- Cloud still has Second Wind after the Lifestream? Is he supposed to have both?

EDIT: Two more questions though these may not be able to be fixed because of the game itself:

- When you go into the Limit screen for anyone, the limit number is overlapping with the 'k' in "Break". It may have been like that in 1.4 but I don't remember. Certainly been that way from the start in 1.5 though, can that be fixed?

- When you have random battles turned off at a save point, then quit the game and come back, the game says random battles are still off but they are not. You can run into them anywhere. Can this one be fixed?

Full Cure has been placed twice, but there wasn't really anything intended for either spot (and the third spot was a catch-all for Comet when that was dropped by the Corel Train in the older version) so it is technically intended, but I'd like to replace the Full Cure in Cosmo with something. It's not a big deal though.

Cloud's old innate text when he rejoins on the Highwind wasn't removed; the effect is always 2nd Wind. I'll remove the text.

Randoms are set through the field's init script; perhaps that particular field doesn't have the init check? Which save point was it?

The Limit text vs number seems to have been overlapping since I put the new Kernel together; not sure why. I'll check the kernel again to see if I can fix it but I don't remember there being anything in there for it. I put it down to a compression problem of some sort.

MoCheese

• View Profile
« Reply #6015 on: 2017-08-18 03:32:20 »
Full Cure has been placed twice, but there wasn't really anything intended for either spot (and the third spot was a catch-all for Comet when that was dropped by the Corel Train in the older version) so it is technically intended, but I'd like to replace the Full Cure in Cosmo with something. It's not a big deal though.

Cloud's old innate text when he rejoins on the Highwind wasn't removed; the effect is always 2nd Wind. I'll remove the text.

Randoms are set through the field's init script; perhaps that particular field doesn't have the init check? Which save point was it?

The Limit text vs number seems to have been overlapping since I put the new Kernel together; not sure why. I'll check the kernel again to see if I can fix it but I don't remember there being anything in there for it. I put it down to a compression problem of some sort.

Lots to say here:

- Yeah no worries on the Full Cure, was just curious.

- So Mimesis the innate has been removed? I was wondering why Cloud didn't seem to be getting any stronger on fights. This does raise a question I asked earlier to anyone here and I'm actually not sure if anyone answered it? I may have missed it? But does Red XIII's innate still have that pop-up box to inform you when he's at full stacks? I've still yet to see the window. And now that I am much further in the game and actually using him this playthrough, another question needs to be asked. If you push Red's Strength or Magic stats high enough and with the right gear on, does the Attack stat or Magic atk stat go over 255 in a battle or is it capped at 255 no matter what? I ask this because my Red's Attack stat currently sits at 225 so am I actually losing some of the stacks of his innate? I guess if nothing else he gets to max power quicker?

- Oh too many saves to remember. I've gotten into the habit of stepping on the Save Point I just loaded in on and turning battles on, then back off right after whenever I don't want random battles. But let me be more specific because I may not be understand the function fully. When you turn off random battles, only fights NOT on the world map are turned off correct?

Now, for two more bugs and one more question!

- After going to Outer Space and then heading to see Bugen to figure out what to do next, the game text still thinks Aeris is dead even if you keep her alive. This is on the screen where the entire party is with Bugen in his little observatory where you stash the Mega-Materia's. They all talk about her in the past tense even though she's standing right there. And another bug happens because of where she's standing. When everyone starts to leave the room, she doesn't. She just stands there motionless. Because of that, she blocks Red XIII from getting out and he gets stuck running in place trying to. When the elevator button is pressed by Bugen both Aeris and Red get pulled up with it. Looks funny.

- After you beat Pearl and check the Northern Crater, the scene switches to Shinra HQ with Heidegger, Scarlet, and Reeve. You're going to need to go through that whole scene because there are a ton of text box errors in there. Words cut off midway and starting on a new line. Sentences off-centre. And near the end of the scene, when Heidegger is wondering who put Reeve in charge, a lot of what he is saying seems to be missing.

- I'm curious about Summons. A lot has changed since 1.4 and I just wanted to get input. Were so many of their status effects removed on purpose? Many Summons now are just damage dealers.  Ramuh, Bahamut, Neo-Bahamut, Kjata all have no accompanying status effects and there may be more up ahead. Was this a balance change?
« Last Edit: 2017-08-18 03:33:58 by MoCheese »

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #6016 on: 2017-08-18 03:45:44 »
Mimesis is gone, yeah. Red XIII's innate no longer pops a box when it's maxed due to space, but I think I have a little left over so maybe I could add it again? It'll cap at 255; so if you're close to 255 then there's less potential stat gain over longer fights; it seems to roll back down to 0, rather than continuing up to 510.

World Map fights aren't disabled, unfortunately; there's probably some script that could make it happen but no editor for the World Map exists at present and I've no idea how the hex is arranged for it.

Is the Observatory still playing the wrong scene? When I checked the script the variable was the wrong way round, so I flipped it.

I'll sort the text boxes out in Shinra HQ for that scene; maybe I revisited it after playing through it or something.

I checked the mentioned summons, and they all have their status flags set correctly; Kjata has never dealt status ailments as far as I know. His thing is higher base damage at the cost of 4x elementals meaning it's more likely to fail against certain opponents with elemental affinities.

Ramuh inflicts Paralysis, Bahamut has a Debarrier effect, and Neo-Bahamut inflicts Dual-Drain.

MoCheese

• View Profile
« Reply #6017 on: 2017-08-18 04:23:12 »
Mimesis is gone, yeah. Red XIII's innate no longer pops a box when it's maxed due to space, but I think I have a little left over so maybe I could add it again? It'll cap at 255; so if you're close to 255 then there's less potential stat gain over longer fights; it seems to roll back down to 0, rather than continuing up to 510.

World Map fights aren't disabled, unfortunately; there's probably some script that could make it happen but no editor for the World Map exists at present and I've no idea how the hex is arranged for it.

Is the Observatory still playing the wrong scene? When I checked the script the variable was the wrong way round, so I flipped it.

I'll sort the text boxes out in Shinra HQ for that scene; maybe I revisited it after playing through it or something.

I checked the mentioned summons, and they all have their status flags set correctly; Kjata has never dealt status ailments as far as I know. His thing is higher base damage at the cost of 4x elementals meaning it's more likely to fail against certain opponents with elemental affinities.

Ramuh inflicts Paralysis, Bahamut has a Debarrier effect, and Neo-Bahamut inflicts Dual-Drain.

- Whew, was scared there for a minute. I thought my Red was in trouble of becoming a horrible weakling in the long fights still to come. And you don't have to put the box in there if you'd rather leave it out. I was just curious.

- For the observatory, I guess that's the wrong scene? I figured it was just text errors, but yeah, wrong scene then. They all talk about her in the past tense and everything about her being stationary and blocking XIII from leaving all happens. Got a clip of it, it was pretty funny.

- Well something is amiss here because it's not working for me. For example, I'm looking at it right now and Added Effect-Ramuh is not giving me Paralyzing attacks. And when you cursor over Ramuh all it says is "Bolt summon" with nothing about Paralysis. To go further Elemental-Ramuh gives me Lightning attacks so that's working. However when I switch Ramuh with Choco/Mog for example which does mention Confusion, that works fine. Confusion attacks lights up on the status page. I can switch it to any of the summons that mention a status effect and they all work, but not Ramuh. The only summon that doesn't mention the status effect on it's text is the one that doesn't light up on the stats page. Kjaja cool, I couldn't remember if he had anything in 1.4. But Bahamut and Neo-Bahamut again say nothing about their side effect in the text, all they say are: "Shout summon" though I haven't tested these in battle to see if they actually do have their status effects and just don't say or if they don't.

Did you recently update this or something? I see on the first page is a full download for the 17th, and I'm playing on the patches released on the 12th. Was this updated in that time frame?

Honki Ni Natta Mr.Karate

• Kyokugen Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6018 on: 2017-08-18 05:04:47 »
I think that's what Dark Cave was supposed to be, but for whatever reason I made the mistake of trying to add a narrative to it. Too late now, I guess.

Those deleted scenes are problematic because one is a complete alternative to the current scene so that would need to be disabled to make space for it. I think the reason they changed it is because it introduces too many story elements at the same time, and it derails the later reveal in Shinra HQ when Cloud finds out that Sephiroth is (sorta) still kicking about.

The other one on the Highwind has a similar problem; it pretty much undermines the fake reveal by having Cait directly state what the deal with Cloud is. The game wants you to think that Cloud was a clone/copy until you get to the Mideel scenes and it gives you the proper reveal of what actually happened in the Nibel Reactor.

- I see then I guess there's nothing can do add these 2 Hidden/Remove scenes, About the DARK CAVE sidequest I guess it's not too late matee I know you can do to fix or replace something else to make a post-game/bonus dungeon I believe you matee.  8-)

- Anyways my question about dating Tifa, Aeris/Aerith, Yuffie and Barret Is it the same apply in your mod from the original!? I want my character date Yuffie but I'm worried that will not work this mod so is this version have a new mechanics to date 1 of the 4 characters?
« Last Edit: 2017-08-18 12:37:02 by shinmrkaratesvc »

ArsusFH

• View Profile
« Reply #6019 on: 2017-08-18 11:07:58 »
Hey Sega Chief
So just updated to the new patch, and it seems i cant put Aerith on my party... any suggestions?

cha0tic

• View Profile
« Reply #6020 on: 2017-08-18 15:18:18 »
The 7h iro version, I just import that the iro and activate and that's all?
Does this work nicely with the reunion translate and menu overhaul?

Sega Chief

• These guys is sick
    • View Profile
« Reply #6021 on: 2017-08-18 15:38:21 »
- Whew, was scared there for a minute. I thought my Red was in trouble of becoming a horrible weakling in the long fights still to come. And you don't have to put the box in there if you'd rather leave it out. I was just curious.

- For the observatory, I guess that's the wrong scene? I figured it was just text errors, but yeah, wrong scene then. They all talk about her in the past tense and everything about her being stationary and blocking XIII from leaving all happens. Got a clip of it, it was pretty funny.

- Well something is amiss here because it's not working for me. For example, I'm looking at it right now and Added Effect-Ramuh is not giving me Paralyzing attacks. And when you cursor over Ramuh all it says is "Bolt summon" with nothing about Paralysis. To go further Elemental-Ramuh gives me Lightning attacks so that's working. However when I switch Ramuh with Choco/Mog for example which does mention Confusion, that works fine. Confusion attacks lights up on the status page. I can switch it to any of the summons that mention a status effect and they all work, but not Ramuh. The only summon that doesn't mention the status effect on it's text is the one that doesn't light up on the stats page. Kjaja cool, I couldn't remember if he had anything in 1.4. But Bahamut and Neo-Bahamut again say nothing about their side effect in the text, all they say are: "Shout summon" though I haven't tested these in battle to see if they actually do have their status effects and just don't say or if they don't.

Did you recently update this or something? I see on the first page is a full download for the 17th, and I'm playing on the patches released on the 12th. Was this updated in that time frame?

I think I fixed the event trigger, but maybe the actual model visibility is also using a trigger; that might explain why it's visible.

Ramuh doesn't give Paralysis on Added Effect due to a limitation with the code; there's not enough space for the last set of statuses. Same with Neo-Bahamut, the 2nd part of Dual-Drain isn't available for materia effects.

- I see then I guess there's nothing can do add these 2 Hidden/Remove scenes, About the DARK CAVE sidequest I guess it's not too late matee I know you can do to fix or replace something else to make a post-game/bonus dungeon I believe you matee.  8-)

- Anyways my question about dating Tifa, Aeris/Aerith, Yuffie and Barret Is it the same apply in your mod from the original!? I want my character date Yuffie but I'm worried that will not work this mod so is this version have a new mechanics to date 1 of the 4 characters?

You can just choose when you get to the actual scene itself; I added a menu.

Hey Sega Chief
So just updated to the new patch, and it seems i cant put Aerith on my party... any suggestions?

You'll need to be more specific; is the debug NPC not offering the option anymore or is she missing from PHS after the Crater?

The 7h iro version, I just import that the iro and activate and that's all?
Does this work nicely with the reunion translate and menu overhaul?

Yeah, just import it. It seems to work with Menu Overhaul, but materia equip effects seem to get messed up.

Reunion I don't think it works with though.

cha0tic

• View Profile
« Reply #6022 on: 2017-08-18 16:07:16 »
Thanks Sega, currently have menu overhaul, because(translation) and a few other mods working so far the game hasn't crashed yet but I made a new game so only time can tell.

ArsusFH

• View Profile
« Reply #6023 on: 2017-08-18 18:27:03 »

You'll need to be more specific; is the debug NPC not offering the option anymore or is she missing from PHS after the Crater?

Yeah sorry, the NPC is working i believe he lets me chose between "Alive" or "Dead" .When i click Alive, Aerith actually joins the party, like she is on the airship and u can see her on PHS, although, u can not sub her into the main party, it wont let you use her as a fighter. I´m on disc 3 just before the entering the north crater , and tried to this at disc 2 as well BTW;

Also i think i ran into a bug but im not really sure, so in DISC 2 there is a part where Cloud goes to Bugenhagen, just before u get the Bahamut Zero, there is a cutscene, and i had the "Alive" option toggled, and my game just froze during the cutscene(3 times i tried this), i went into the ship and Toggled "Dead" and the cutscene went fine, no freezes, the only thing was that Aerith was actually standing in the room lol.

cha0tic

• View Profile
« Reply #6024 on: 2017-08-18 18:38:12 »
Sorry to bother but like I said I'm using 7h just started using it and there's nod that breaks the 9999 cap, will that break new threat or provide any use to NT?