1. These pictures are too different from each other. Most of them have plain backgrounds, so the few that don't (Red XIII, Cloud, Chocobo) really stand out.
2. Pics from different angles is okay, but not pics from different distances like this. For example, Vincent's got a VERY tight closeup of his face, whereas Barret is visible all the way down to his torso, with his face only taking a small portion of the frame. However you're going to frame these, it's better to be consistent.
3. Something's wrong with Cloud's face; did you stretch or squeeze this one out of its original aspect ratio?
4. There's still some huge differences between them in contrast. Barret's got very high contrast and some crushed blacks; his neck has lost almost all its detail. Cid, on the other hand, could probably use a bit more; he looks almost muted next to the rest of the characters.
5. Most of these could probably use additional color work for consistency. Each one is colored fine on its own, but as a group they look horribly inconsistent. Especially Red XIII. He may be red himself, but the additional red emanating off him from the fire is almost too much, particularly when put side by side with Cloud, Cid, or Cait Sith, who are all comprised of cool hues.
6. Cait Sith should probably have more moogle visible also. In-game, the moogle is an important part of many of Cait Sith's attacks, so it seems odd to just ignore that part of him.
7. Is that chocobo from FFXIV? They don't wear armor in this game.
Overall, if I could only say one thing, it'd be focus on consistency. While these avatars largely work okay on their own, they don't really feel like they belong in a group together. You did better than some avatar sets, which occasionally go as far as to mix and match art styles (I've seen hand-drawn art and Advent Children screenshots in the same pack. ugh), but it just doesn't feel cohesive enough.