Would you like me to create and seed a torrent pack with the essential graphical updates/mods that are Tonberry dependent? Tonberry, Eden, hashmaps, Cards (tripod)? I can post it in "The pirate bay" or anywhere else.
No - making an overall torrent doesn't make things very 'central' when updates are constantly available. I don't want people using old versions of files when they can just come here and find the latest, most bug-free releases for the mods.
Maybe once we have all of the translations, the new world map textures, and magochocobo's textures, we could release something big. But until then, things are entirely too 'patchy' right now to not bring an onslaught of confusion with it.
This brings up an excellent point, though:
Maybe then we could get people in the community to help us create an installer for the game. Nothing as in-depth as Bootleg, but I would love to have an installer that would include options such as:
- Choose between the available languages [English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Greek, and Polish] for SeeD Reborn (available soon!)
- Pick your font for SeeD Reborn (I'm working on a few for the English version)
- Pick your own title screen, (Working on a few)
- Choose between "Tripod" (current release) and "Tripod Deluxe" (available soon!)
- Implement Project Eden v1.0 - Omzy's field upscale
- Update the world map! (I'm compiling the files to be hashed)
- Implement Magochocobo's textures (Omzy is working on it for a future Tonberry release)
- (If we get the author's permission!) Choose between installing "RaW" or the "PC to PSX" music mods (who knows, maybe they could even help us?)
I know, I have lofty dreams.