Author Topic: [FF8PC-Steam] SeeD Reborn - FF8 Menu Overhaul v3.5 *UPDATED*  (Read 170810 times)

neguer28

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
Re: [FF8PC-Steam] SeeD Reborn - FF8 Menu Overhaul v3.5 *UPDATED*
« Reply #375 on: 2017-01-15 23:42:26 »

Hello everyone! how can i get that in battle my number change to orange color when im going to die, and to the red skull when a partner is dead (like in the image below) in my game its turns yellow and when someone is dead is a red zero... im using seed reborn 3.5 with the spanish lenguage pack. Thank you

Mcindus

• Freak
  • Artist, Modder, Musician.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: 2017-01-16 21:06:46 »
Hello everyone! how can i get that in battle my number change to orange color when im going to die, and to the red skull when a partner is dead (like in the image below) in my game its turns yellow and when someone is dead is a red zero... im using seed reborn 3.5 with the spanish lenguage pack. Thank you

Sorry - the other languages are only able to use 3.2 right now.  I will be updating the mods in the near future!

blaydes99

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: 2017-02-16 05:36:32 »
Hi Mcindus, I really love the mod, and was hoping that I could also get the English fonts/text style which I believe you had in your 3.2 version, which where smoothed and more closely resembled the original fonts. Do you have a link to the earlier sysfld00 / sysfld01 PNGs that used the previous font? I've searched quite a bit and haven't been able to track them down...

Alternatively, if you can post the download for the 3.2 version of your mod, that would also do the trick. If you can help, I'd really appreciate it!
« Last Edit: 2017-02-16 16:15:53 by blaydes99 »

t87.rave

• View Profile
« Reply #378 on: 2017-02-21 02:18:26 »
please i need SeeD Reborn v3.2 (english) can someone upload it ......

Mcindus

• Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: 2017-02-23 17:42:18 »
Hi Mcindus, I really love the mod, and was hoping that I could also get the English fonts/text style which I believe you had in your 3.2 version, which where smoothed and more closely resembled the original fonts. Do you have a link to the earlier sysfld00 / sysfld01 PNGs that used the previous font? I've searched quite a bit and haven't been able to track them down...

Alternatively, if you can post the download for the 3.2 version of your mod, that would also do the trick. If you can help, I'd really appreciate it!

please i need SeeD Reborn v3.2 (english) can someone upload it ......

I've updated the main post with the link to the old version (3.2) for those of you who want it!  If you only want the old fonts, but the new icons - just copy the sysfld00 / sysfld01 folders from /textures/sy/ - from the old version into the new one and replace the files!

blaydes99

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: 2017-02-23 21:07:36 »
Hi Mcindus, I was able to grab the download for 3.2 at the main post. Thank you good sir for adding this file. We love the mod!

Nephalès

• View Profile
« Reply #381 on: 2017-04-24 10:28:42 »
Hi !

I am new, your mods are very good, it changes life ^^
I can not run this mod, I do not know which files to merge and replace.
I tried to put the folders "fa, gf, ic, ma, st & sy" in textures but it does not work  :(
An idea ?

Thank you !

Mcindus

• Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: 2017-04-24 14:42:29 »
Hi !

I am new, your mods are very good, it changes life ^^
I can not run this mod, I do not know which files to merge and replace.
I tried to put the folders "fa, gf, ic, ma, st & sy" in textures but it does not work  :(
An idea ?

Thank you !

For every mod, you need to put the hashmap file (ends in .csv) into tonberry/hashmaps/  - for example, seed reborn has a file SeeDReborn_hm.csv that needs to go in that hashmap folder for the mod to work.  It's available on the original post - and is also available on the Tonberry Master Mods List.

Nephalès

• View Profile
« Reply #383 on: 2017-04-24 15:40:08 »
For every mod, you need to put the hashmap file (ends in .csv) into tonberry/hashmaps/  - for example, seed reborn has a file SeeDReborn_hm.csv that needs to go in that hashmap folder for the mod to work.  It's available on the original post - and is also available on the Tonberry Master Mods List.

Thank for your reply.
I had put "SeeDReborn_FR_hm" that's what's blocking ?

Nephalès

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: 2017-04-24 17:40:44 »
Good news, I managed by moving some files  :)
« Last Edit: 2017-04-24 19:34:52 by Nephalès »