Author Topic: [UPDATE] New Threat 1.35 - Field Crashes, ff7_nt.exe FIX [UPDATE]  (Read 3457 times)

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
I have fixed the crashing issue for the 2nd field scene at the start of a New Game. There was a missing char.lgp folder, so this may very well fix all crashing field scenes in the game.

I updated the ff7_nt.exe to work alongside Menu Overhaul now, so you can play with them both enabled and fix the misaligned text from the previous ff7_nt.exe.

Here is the download link for the new ff7_nt.exe: http://www.mediafire.com/download/nn0f7l9fno134qb/ff7_nt.exe

Download and place it into your game folder. You want to overwrite the old one (or delete ff7_nt.exe before moving this new one). I have also included it in the Game Converter link of the Written Tutorial.

I could not add a Patch to the Catalog because 7H is crashing when creating it. What you need to do is Deactivate the 2.0 version of Gameplay - Difficulty and Story, then in the Library tab you need to right-click the green Installed button for it and select Uninstall. Next, select Workshop -> Check subscriptions now and then go to the Catalog tab. You will see Gameplay - Difficulty and Story updated to version 2.1 and the Download button. Download, Activate, Configure, Play, Enjoy :)
« Last Edit: 2016-01-09 11:53:09 by EQ2Alyza »

Yuffie1983

• View Profile
Thank you very much Alyza for this, you are one hell of a worker keep it up. Again thank you. ;D

RynxXK5

• View Profile
Thank you so much for the patch Alyza!

eXistenZe

• View Profile
To play the New Threat you just have to select it in the Difficulty and Story mod? No need to install a separate package?
Is this compatible with the reunion? (the menu overhaul, break 9999 and no battle boxes at least, since beacause will probably conflict, right?)

Yuffie1983

• View Profile
To play the New Threat you just have to select it in the Difficulty and Story mod? No need to install a separate package?
Is this compatible with the reunion? (the menu overhaul, break 9999 and no battle boxes at least, since beacause will probably conflict, right?)

New threat mod is in the Gameplay and difficulty mods section in 7TH Heaven, the MOD is compatible with menu overhaul no battle boxes but the 9999 damage break is not recommend. Also be sure to select nt.exe in the 7TH Heaven settings as well.