Author Topic: Broken barret model in NT Difficulty and Story  (Read 2953 times)

strife98

• Global moderator
  • Doink!
    • View Profile
Broken barret model in NT Difficulty and Story
« on: 2017-01-17 12:28:07 »
Posted about this in the NT forum without knowing it was a 7H bug apparently. But Barret's Model in NT is a bit broken. He is missing his face, and most of his gun.
Spoiler: show
(Hahaa figured it out)
Have tested it with just the Gameplay - Difficulty and Story mod by itself. Using the NT IRO does not cause the bug to occur.

Edit: And also a couple other features apparently. Looking at the NT IRO version gives Barret a lot more detail that I didn't know about.
« Last Edit: 2017-01-17 12:37:26 by strife98 »

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Re: Broken barret model in NT Difficulty and Story
« Reply #1 on: 2017-01-17 12:54:42 »
It looks like a load order issue. Post your Profile Details :)

strife98

• Global moderator
  • Doink!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2017-01-18 00:17:21 »
Gameplay - Difficulty and Story
   ID: af709876-588e-4865-84e3-0ac0bd662fb2
   Version: 2.37
   gameplay = 6

I normally have more mods on, but for the sake of making sure it wasn't other mods causing the problem I removed them, but there is still the problem.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: 2017-01-18 06:54:57 »
You need to show me your Profile Details that has every mod you want to play with activated. Having Gameplay - Difficulty and Story being the only activated mod will of course show missing models because I took them all out (with the exception of all the new enemy models SC created) in the 2.37 update. My guess is that you still had Gameplay - Difficulty and Store loaded above Field Models - Main Characters after you updated to 2.37, which causes the bad overwrite.

There is a new load order in STEP 5 of the tutorial that shows a complete list. I think this is just a case of a load order mistake, but to be fair, I've pushed out a lot of updates recently that makes the process a little confusing. Once I hit the final updates, it will all be easy again.

strife98

• Global moderator
  • Doink!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2017-01-26 15:42:11 »
Sorry about the reply time. Got real busy all of a sudden and didn't get a chance to test things out. Either way, went to test it out and it's fixed. I didn't have any character field models installed at all opting to use NT's built in models. Which is also why I started the game with NT only installed, and still got the problem. I dunno, either way it's fixed now.