Miscellaneous Forums > Gameplay

Final Fantasy 8 Steam version v1.0.10 ENG

(1/3) > >>

march:
Can someone explain me how to find the values to make permanent the effect of the holy war ?.
Thanks in advance  :D

march:
if you need some specific detail about my question , let me know :D

gaaasstly:
Use a memory editor, like Cheat Engine, to search for the value. I found them within 5 minutes using Unknown initial value, Changed value, and Unchanged value.

march:

--- Quote from: gaaasstly on 2017-06-04 02:06:23 ---Use a memory editor, like Cheat Engine, to search for the value. I found them within 5 minutes using Unknown initial value, Changed value, and Unchanged value.

--- End quote ---

yup , and that's the part that i already know , what i need to know are informations , tips that can help me to find the precise value to change permanently in order to always have active the holy war , just like a skilled hacker on this site did in order to apply the constant limit breaks at level four :D , so , since i use cheat engine , and mostly i found instructions that i can only deactive in order to prevent the decrease of a value ( like magics consumption ) ,i need help because in this case i have to find one of those values who aren't only opened in the memory of the game , i have to find one values that is in the ram , here : 

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=16987.0

, this post will make you understand what kind of instructions i am looking for ;) , i mean , i can nope a function , ok , but in this case , i have to do something more accurate , i have to change an instuction , to tell the game " so from now on that will permanently stay active whatever the case forever in battle "

gaaasstly:
Type: 2 bytes, Value: 8

Member 1: FF8_EN.exe+1927B19
Member 2: FF8_EN.exe+1927BE9
Member 3: FF8_EN.exe+1927CB9 - Not verified

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version