Author Topic: [Split] Wow...  (Read 2554 times)

TumbleweedToker

[Split] Wow...
« on: 2006-01-27 19:57:28 »
jeeze dont i feel like an idiot, i wish i would have cmae across this thread BEFORE i actually installed the patch, i dont suppose anyone can help me uninstall it in anyway, other than reinstalling the game... plz? :) ty

Mod Edit: Split

Zack

• View Profile
[Split] Wow...
« Reply #1 on: 2006-01-27 21:01:24 »
OMG another resurrected topic. Can new people please read the forum rules!!!

-gone away-

• View Profile
[Split] Wow...
« Reply #2 on: 2006-01-28 04:37:58 »
Not bad.. four years. Still i think the record is five years from memory (my very bad memory).

Midgar

• View Profile
[Split] Wow...
« Reply #3 on: 2006-01-28 09:38:06 »
Is this more sad or funny? Remember kids with low IQs, there is a button called the "Search" its next to the nice magnifying glass, it contains helpful information for people who have already wrote what you are asking. Its there to save time for you!

As for the Toker, you need to get yourself to replace your good old system files. If you don't listen to midi, just forget about it basicly. Midi files are files that end in .mid or .midi. Good luck with that, and now your chocobos won't crash, and you won't have throw out the damn game out the window.

TumbleweedToker

[Split] Wow...
« Reply #4 on: 2006-01-28 14:07:46 »
Thanks a lot, but ya the problem is i like the midi files from ff7, they bring back so many memories :), so that being said, you said i need to replace my system file"S", which files besides the gm.dls would i also need to replace, becasue im first to admit i made a mstake installing that dumb patch and if one of you smart computer guys could help me restore everything i need back to normal it would be greatly appreciated. I'm not completely computer illiterate im just not familiar with programming and such, so i have no clue what files this patch replaces and what else it does, so if someone could just drop me some filenames and locations i can handle the rest...save you a lil typing time too....thanks in advance