Author Topic: Missing, Underwater Materia, Can I Get a Second?  (Read 3248 times)

daljaxon

:-o As in the title, I am now missing my underwater materia, is there a chance I can get another?

I did get the materia by exchanging the Guidebook at Kalm. Now it is not showing up on my materia list. :x I don't know if it was deleted or if this is a glitch. I made sure that when I deleted materia, I did not delete anything important, though.   :roll:

But that doesn't matter now either way,:x I am missing this materia and wonder if I can find it somewhere else. I went to the Bone Yard and spent some time there, but did not come up with it. I might try spending a couple hours trying this and see if this turns up anything.

I am posting this to see if anyone else has any suggestions.
 :?
Thanks,
Daljaxon

Synergy Blades

Re: Missing, Underwater Materia, Can I Get a Second?
« Reply #1 on: 2007-02-03 15:35:24 »
Just grab Jenova from Qhimm's webpage, and edit your savegame to add one in. Add the Materia from the Materia tab; it's an Independent type, at the bottom of the list.

daljaxon

Re: Missing, Underwater Materia, Can I Get a Second?
« Reply #2 on: 2007-02-03 23:09:40 »
Thanks, worked like a charm!

I never checked Jenova or any other FF7 editor out, thinking this was a more of a command line program or a techy program that I would have to take time to learn before I could make any changes. But low and behold, this was such a simple program/editor that even my 2 1/2 year old can use it. (Not really, but he is surprising me everyday!!!)

Daljaxon