Author Topic: [FF7PC] Slayersnext's Customized Models (2009-07-08)(Missing Downloads)  (Read 360302 times)

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
Re: [Release] Slayersnext's Customized Models
« Reply #50 on: 2007-05-05 02:56:21 »
Looks very nice :-).

slayersnext

• Not gonna hold back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2007-05-05 16:44:33 »
Now the Long haired yuffie with hair movement:

Valcus Valentine

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2007-05-05 17:00:06 »
Just now, I make a new hair style model for Tifa, with corect movements jeje:

<What do you think about it?? XD
OMG, that's perfect! Can you upload it?

slayersnext

• Not gonna hold back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2007-05-05 22:39:23 »
thanks!!
I'll upload  her, but when i finish all rest models :wink:

Rancid Cheese

• Uhh this Cheese ain't fresh at all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2007-05-07 08:08:19 »
I love the new hairstyle for Tifa, what are your plans for the other characters?

slayersnext

• Not gonna hold back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2007-05-07 21:57:29 »
Thanks!
I don'k know what can i do with the rest of the models, maybe a new hairstyle for all XD!!

slayersnext

• Not gonna hold back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2007-05-14 22:47:47 »
Hi again! How are you?
Well, i'm making a Cloud KHII replacement, but the KHII Cloud model has a three parts head (Face-Hair-eyes) I can texture the face (with the process that I learn to change the eyes and help of squeeble, halkun, stormmedia, etc...) but when I try to texture the hair, I can't and still white.... what I'm doing wrong? Or what i don't do before? What must I do to texture a Cloud's bone two times Like head (rtao) to have two tex files (Face and Hair)?
Thanks"!"

Yeah, I know that the color are horrible, but it's a 256 color bitmap (Convert with paint)
« Last Edit: 2007-05-14 22:53:05 by slayersnext »

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2007-05-15 00:08:19 »
Well theres a few ways you can do it, the easiest but uses more texture slots would be in Pcreator. So you load each piece individually so you would open the head, then from the drop down menu go add group and add the eyes, then add his hair. After you have all the pieces in you can add each of the bitmaps to each piece, so you would have the head selected then add the head texture to that and you will more than likely need to flip the uv's. From there just add the rest of the textures then, after you've done that you need to set the texture ID of each piece. So rtac is texture ID 0 so rtad would be texture ID 1. So go through each peice one by one and set the texture ID's e.g tex ID 1 for the head 2 for the eyes and 3 for the hair. Then you just save and open in kimera. If your doing it that way I would reccomend saving both battle anf field files so you dont have to do it again.

Now the other way to do it witch is the way I did all mine so it saves room for other textures such as weapons. You get all of clouds necessary textures and stick them all together making one big texture file. If you do this try and keep it as square as possible to make moving the UV's around easier e.g a 512x512 file or 1024x1024 if you need extra space. Now after you do this you will need to shift the uvs so they fit th textures and you get the results you want. So open up max and open your file with cloud in it and select clouds head,make sure you apply the new texture to the pieces you want. Don't worry about how screwed up it looks at the moment that will be fixed soon. Now make sure you don't have anything selected such as a polygon or a line modifier active or it wont go to the unwrap properly. Now go to the modifier dropdown and go to the bottom of the list and select unwrap UVW, then press the + next to the name and select by face. Next click on the edit button and you should see the heads UV's near the top right there should be another dropdown list, click on it and select your texture. You should now see how everything works, so select all of clouds head in the edit window and start scaling and moving the files to fit the textures, (also don't worry about the low res as it will be full res when you render or when your playing in game). Now do this for the other pieces if your doing just the head it shouldn't take more than 10-15 mins. Then convert them back to poly by right clicking and it should be on the bottom right of the right click menu, then attach the eyes head and hair together and export them. Now you only have to fill up one texture spot. I highly reccomend doing this because when andrew marsh releases his weapons they will take up all other texture spots so this would conflict greatly with whatever your doing.

Hope that helped :-).

slayersnext

• Not gonna hold back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2007-05-15 23:24:35 »
XD well i have it using the second method (max method) using only one tex file (rtac): At the afternoon i will check what happen in game
Thanks again squeeble (I should buy a gift for you for christmas or something like that....)

PD: the color of texture wouldn't be more .... "better" ?

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2007-05-16 00:18:44 »
Um? well I'm assuming that happens when you convert it into an 8-bit bitmap so it scrambles all the colours up. Could depend on what program you use to convert your textures into 8-bit, I tend to use Irfranview just because it's so quick and easy, have a play around with diferent programs and see what comes up. Also try adding some precalculated lihting to the model it will probably cover up a fair bit, especially around the neck considering it would normally be darker around there.

slayersnext

• Not gonna hold back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 2007-05-16 16:49:01 »

:(

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2007-05-16 22:48:38 »
Would you care to elaborate a bit more :-P.

slayersnext

• Not gonna hold back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2007-05-18 22:40:00 »
Finally!. The error was in PCREATOR, taht I textured the files, but not all in the same "EDIT->TEXTURE ID Numer".
Well The step that I followed:
1. In 3dsmax 9, I load cloud model.3dr (KH1)

2. Then I select the face, click on modifiers -> unwrap UVW and in the list of right, i select face and click on Edit...

3. Then I resize de Uv of the face to the same sice of the face in the bitmap... Then I save the UVW file. Then the same eith "hair1" and "hair2". Then I export (export selected) the face, Hair1 and Hair2 to 3DS preservating max texture coordinates.

4. Close 3dsmax and I open Pcreator. Load Cloud face, and in load hair1 and hair2 through drop down menu (add group...). I Tick in options "texture files". Then in the drop down menu I select Face, load the bitmap and the UV file. Save the file as a .p (field) and .* (battle) format.

5. I reemplace the saved file by the original Cloud's Head (rtao) and .tex file (rtac). Open Kimera 0.81 and load Cloud Battle model (rtaa), resize and adjust save, create a new LPG file with LPGTools, replace the original LPG and play the Game...
EDIT:
All Holes OK XD Thaks again
« Last Edit: 2007-05-19 01:02:13 by slayersnext »

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2007-05-18 23:05:17 »
Thoes holes are flipped normals, to fix those in max you need to for example, select the hair then right click convert to editable poly. When you do a render you can also see the holes, to make life easier press 8 as in the number and it should bring up the environment panel, or in the toolbar rendering>environment. Then on the button under environment map press it, then when the material editor pops up use a planet map. Now when you render the holes will be more apparent.

Now to fix these select your hair and make sure you have it as an editable poly, and use polygon select (the red square) now select the poly's you want flipped and on the sidebar under edit polygons you should see a bunch of commands like bevel and extrude, there should also be a flip command. You will notice if a polygon is inverted or not, because when you select a poly it should normally be a bright red where as when its inverted it will be slightly duller red. Also for future reference you dont need to save UVW's and open them in Pcreator, when you export it and say preserve max coordinates that does the job for you.

Oh and nice job putting my words to pictures, coz I sure cbf :lol: (I think thats everything if not I'll update in my next post.)

**EDIT** No problem :-).
« Last Edit: 2007-05-19 00:10:35 by squeeble »

slayersnext

• Not gonna hold back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2007-05-28 16:46:45 »
Hello.
Well, finally I Built A Complete Cloud.XD. Here is

MOD EDIT: Since you managed to fix your 1.4MB embed just in time to avoid this, I'd suggest that you take a look at your avatar as well. There's something wrong with it.
« Last Edit: 2007-06-07 16:19:18 by slayersnext »

slayersnext

• Not gonna hold back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2007-06-02 21:14:38 »
Hii!! I've got another question and I need some help:
I want change tifa for KHII Tifa. I Load her 3dr file, create all UVW maps, Export the pieces, create the block of pieces with PCreator and texture them, all in the same TEX ID (0):
 But, in Kimera 0.81, the texture goes crazy:

and Kimera0.83 delete some triangles:
.... I tried to rebuild them, but the texture desn't match.
What should I do???
« Last Edit: 2007-06-02 21:19:48 by slayersnext »

slayersnext

• Not gonna hold back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2007-06-02 21:16:09 »
Upss, sorry for that :oops: I wanna do a edit, not a quote
« Last Edit: 2007-06-02 21:17:52 by slayersnext »

ultima espio

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2007-06-02 21:36:06 »
That's why you use kimera 8.3.

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2007-06-02 23:59:15 »
Kimera .83 isn't deleting triangles it's showing you flipped normals, instead of rendering both sides witch the game doesn't do it renders the side witch the poly is facing so you have to go into 3ds max in flip these polys individually. I think I made a post on this somewhere earlier in one of my threads. As for the textures just try exporting it to game and if it still looks like that there you've done something wrong, if it doesn't it's just kimera being buggy. Happened to me before where the texs where screwed up in kimera but weren't in game so test that and post back.
P.S: ROFL you triple posted XD :lol:

slayersnext

• Not gonna hold back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2007-06-04 20:14:59 »
Buff, Finally Tifa Works..... XD:

Thanks squeeble.
« Last Edit: 2007-06-04 20:19:30 by slayersnext »

little-hollow

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2007-06-06 06:40:27 »
Buff, Finally Tifa Works..... XD:

Thanks squeeble.

any chance of a download for tifa model?? ;)

Chrisu

• Simply there
    • View Profile
    • Christian's Programs
« Reply #71 on: 2007-06-07 00:33:06 »
The new models look very much FF8-like i think. But its good work!

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2007-06-07 01:03:05 »
I'd recommend deleting her cape and any of the dangly bits hanging off her shorts as these wont look right in game because they have no motion and just look out of place, you will get a hole in her bum but just cap it and move the uv's around a bit so it's just black on the back you won't really notice, this is what I did for mine anyway check a few of my screenshots.... Um it seems all my screenies have disapeared out of my thread either that or there just deciding not to load, but I still had them up on photobucket so heres what I mean.

I can see you've had a go with aeris as well she was by far the hardest one to get right, the top half is easy but making all the skirt parts fit together was hard coz you have to sort of bend the back of the skirt outwards so when she walks out you can't see through her dress for no apparent reason, also i reccomend making her leg go all the way up to her but so she has thighs. This will tell you if everythings fiting coz you shouldn't be able to see her ass basically :-P.

:-D Thereya go hope this helpsya a bit.
« Last Edit: 2007-06-07 01:04:47 by squeeble »

slayersnext

• Not gonna hold back!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2007-06-07 15:35:50 »
Yes, you're right, the hardest was Aeris. First, hes skirt, adjust them, fix the "see trough", and the transparency of Hair (I use the KH2 Head for Aeris). But finally, she "plus or less" work. Now I only need to make a more closed hand for them. How can I do? With MAX 9??

To squeeble:
Why not add to the last hair piece of tifa transparency??
« Last Edit: 2007-06-07 15:39:58 by slayersnext »

Dearh

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2007-06-07 15:50:07 »
ehi slayer
where i found kh 1&2 model?
can you send me trough email?