I had to update once again. Materia AP calculation wasn't working and for some reason, lost to the deepest reaches of time, I forgot to allow the accessories' elements to change! Talk about embarrassing.
So sorry to everyone who has downloaded this before. I hope you keep coming here every few days to check up on it.
- The layout has been mostly changed. You'll see what I mean when you run it. I think this is MUCH better than the system I had before. Most of the related fields are all in the same places for different tabs (much cleaner looking IMO).
- Fixed the Accessory Element bug.
- Added the other seven elements to the Accessories. I don't know what will happen if you try to absorb health or the others, but the option's there regardless. I guess you could nullify healing in-battle with an overpowered accessory now.
- Fixed an issue with AP levels in Materia.
- Added quite a few values to "Additional Effects" and some to damage bases.
EDIT: I just ran through the entirety of scene.bin and NO monsters use the attack attributes that are unknown (0004h, 0008h, 1000h, 4000h, 8000h). These might be ignored by the game or cause crashes when set. I haven't tested any of them. I suppose I should leave them there just because.
RE-EDIT:More "Additional Effects":
19h Hell Rider VR2's Electromag. Switch targets' row positions
1Dh: Carry Armor's "Damage Attack"
1Dh: Carry Armor's Left Arm's "Release Left Character"
1Dh: Carry Armor's Left Arm's "Release Right Character" Release character from escaped/death?
There are no additional Damage Formula values that are used (yay!), but 83h should now read: "Hit for HP * (/32) if level/Atk% is not a fraction."
Also of note, no monster-exclusive attacks have the attribute of 0002h (whatever that does
). Still need to find this out and I think this will do it for unknown attack values.
RE-RE-EDIT: Effect 08h, "Toy Box ?". It randomly picks an animation between its own animation + 1 and its own animation + 7 to show. It still retains all the properties of its own attack.
Eg: Fire (anim of 1Bh) was given effect 08h and would randomly perform an animation from Fire2 (1Ch), Fire3 (1Dh), Ice (1Eh), Ice2 (1Fh), Ice3 (20h), and Bolt (21h). It retained all other properties such as Element and MP cost.
Note: this is probably specific to the type of attack (magic, summon, E.Skill, limit break) it is since I think the animations are separated this way as well.
Some people have probably already figured this out, but no one decided to tell me.