Author Topic: [FF7] Battle editor - Proud Clod (1.5.0/FINAL)  (Read 138134 times)

azertyuiop2

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
Re: [FF7] Battle editor - Proud Clod (1.5.0/FINAL)
« Reply #600 on: 2017-01-23 20:11:27 »
Hello everyone !

I am a newbie with ProudClod but I would like to change some battle texts. I can find the right ennemy, then its "main" AI and there I see in the displayed lines the one that I want to change, for example the warning from Cloud to Barret in the 1st boss battle.

I can click on the line and edit it but how can I save my change ?
When I click somewhere else the string disappears, if I click Escape the change is cancelled, and if I click Enter the string disappears and the line above is changed in a way that I don't understand...  :o

Could you please help me ? Does a "how to use" manual exist ?

NFITC1

• No life
  • I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #601 on: 2017-01-23 22:07:27 »
I am embarrassed to say I never got strings to cooperate with the rest of the AI editing in a consistent way. Try just clicking on the box with the text in it and start typing. You can't enter line breaks (pressing Enter) so you'll just have to create a new 93 code for additional lines. This is the biggest limitation of PrC and WM and I'm sure there's a better way to do it, but I haven't figured it out.

azertyuiop2

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: 2017-01-24 19:01:11 »
Thank you NFITC1, and please excuse me: my problem was because I was using an old version of ProudClod. With the last one I have no bugs anymore when I change texts in AIs...
Now I can complete my parody ;D