Author Topic: STICKY: 2D Overhaul & WMRP *OFFICIAL PROBLEM THREAD*  (Read 305407 times)

rejectusa

Re: STICKY: 2D Overhaul & WMRP *OFFICAL PROBLEM THREAD*
« Reply #225 on: 2010-08-22 16:27:38 »
I have a problem. I followed tutorials off of Finalfantasy7pc.com and installed alis custom graphics driver phenox rejuvenation mod and then finally the graphical overhaul. Now final fantasy 7 goes to a black screen after the Square Enix logo and stops working completely. Im using windows 7 32 bit ultimate. Any help would be appreciated.

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: 2010-08-22 16:37:46 »
Get Aali's driver working properly.

rejectusa

« Reply #227 on: 2010-08-22 17:24:30 »
As far as I know it is. After about 5 atemps the installer for The overhaul finnaly said it was working so I assume it it. How do I check?

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: 2010-08-22 18:01:39 »
Change the fullscreen to no in the ff7config. If it shows up fullscreen after this the driver isnt working. Also taking a look at the app.log will help. Posting the contents of the app.log will also help us help you.

battlemage210

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: 2010-08-29 02:29:31 »
g'day mate, i installed alli's driver.. and i installed low res overhaul. my most immediate problem though is that barrets battle texture is showing nothin but a black character. anybody have this issue i tried searching and came up with nothing manually searching through all the pages.

Allehelgens

« Reply #230 on: 2010-09-03 10:39:06 »
Like it says in THIS picture, Aali's driver is working and yeah it works in game too, but still when I try to install Overhaul patch (High- or low res, neither works) I get THIS. Also I have tried in window mode, it works. Tried to reinstall the game with 3 different Aali's custom drivers but always the same thing.

Im only using Aali's custom driver and ficedulas FF7Music, no other mods/patches installed.

Also running the patch as a adminstrator doesnt work. :3

Garrickus

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: 2010-09-03 20:48:26 »
I've installed beta 8 and the problem I used to have(no backgrounds appearing) is now gone, but now there are no extra animations in fights. I'm fighting the Guard Scorpion and every time it does the attack that 'searches' for my characters the game hangs. Sound still plays and I can pause etc, but noting happens.

Also, there is no point in posting my app.log because it doesn't have anything in it.

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: 2010-09-03 22:05:17 »
That would have nothing to do with the Avalanche overhaul. We have not released any mods to the guard scorpion yet.

Garrickus

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: 2010-09-03 22:13:25 »
That would have nothing to do with the Avalanche overhaul. We have not released any mods to the guard scorpion yet.

Doesn't the Avalanche overhaul change battle animations? If so then this is surely an Avalanche problem; not a programming problem, just probably what I've done whilst installing it.

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: 2010-09-03 22:22:28 »
No it does not.

ZPr13st

« Reply #235 on: 2010-09-05 10:40:15 »
Ok, new at this whole modding thing. I got a knack to play FF7 and researched about all the mods. Ran accross Finalfantasy7pc.com and followed all the instructions in the videos. I installed a perfectly working fresh copy of the original game. I then installed the 1.02 patch, and also downloaded the True Motion video codec. (I am Windows 7 64 Bit).

After installing all of that - I opened the game to create the save files needed for Aali's Mod to work. Installed Aali's and got it working. I am able to turn full screen on and off through the config file and everything - looks much better. I then installed the Music Mod and got that working perfectly in cohesion with Aali's to replace the MIDI's with mp3 files from the soundtrack.

Then I installed the Phoenix Mod - got that working perfectly in syc with everything else. Then I downloaded your High Res Avelanche Pack and every time I try to install it - it gives me a message that Aali's driver isnt installed correctly. Now after reading the forums here first- you state that it isnt working correctly if it doesnt respond to changes in the config file - such as fullscreen on and off. Well it responds to everything I tell it to do and works perfectly. Why is it giving me the message that its not?

Why even provide a check before installing? Does it ONLY look for the install in the DEFAULT game directory? or is it smart enough to look through the regisrtry to find the actual FFVII install folder?

Any help would be appreciated.

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: 2010-09-05 15:03:49 »
It looks to see if the proper settings for aali's driver are applied to the registry. And yes it is smart enough to find your install directory, even if it is not in the default location.

ZPr13st

« Reply #237 on: 2010-09-05 15:47:42 »
How exactly then do I even apply Aali's driver to the registry? The installation is a simple extract/ drag drop into your main game folder. There is no registry or "installation" to be heard of that I know of.

Is it necessary to check to see if Aali's driver is in the registry JUST to install Avelanche? Shouldnt that just be the users problem if the files from your patch dont work because Aali isnt working correctly? As we can see right now reguardless of wheather or not its been logged into the registry doesnt matter in the long run.

****FIX: Run the FFConfig File as Adminstrator - apparently when the Pass Message pops up when you click the graphics tab without being in administrator doesnt effect the "registry value". I was able to install Avelanche finally by doing this.
« Last Edit: 2010-09-05 16:01:55 by ZPr13st »

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: 2010-09-05 16:11:52 »
The whole purpose of that check is to make sure Aali's driver is working before avalanche is installed. It is needed for the mod and trust me, this way prevents alot of headaches for us.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: 2010-09-21 11:48:16 »
This is a bug report of the NEW font.

Problems, we have discussed some of these too, but placing here too so I don't forget.

1.  The “ in dialogue is now a ”
2. The cursor in dialogue is not in same place as the original cursor. [option selections]
3.  Because the font is slightly different, some text is showing when it has supposed to have scrolled out of view. See picture by Kranmer :

Look at the top of the caption box and you will see the bottoms of 3 letters.

4.  The ...  looks like ... ... when there are 2 or more. Originally it would look like ......, a continuous line.

« Last Edit: 2010-09-21 11:53:27 by DLPB »

cloud171190

• View Profile
« Reply #240 on: 2010-09-22 09:30:38 »
i have problem in my game the letters ÄÜÖ is missing when i used the german patch and in the installation is pls insert the install cd but my install cd is broken and i download a install version from rapidshare

can we help me?

(sry for my bad english i used the google translation ^^)

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #241 on: 2010-09-22 22:46:35 »
So, this has been plaguing me for a long while now,So i figured i'd better make this known, i can not load up the new background for the main menu, just gives me an error to fast for me to read. something about a file can not be loaded. using the latest TA beta

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: 2010-09-22 23:07:04 »
Any error that shows up on screen should show up in the app.log, if it doesnt try turning on show_missing_textures

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: 2010-09-22 23:16:04 »
Any error that shows up on screen should show up in the app.log, if it doesnt try turning on show_missing_textures
Code: [Select]
INFO: FF7/FF8 OpenGL driver version 0.7.8b
INFO: Auto-detected version: FF7 1.02 US English
INFO: NVIDIA Corporation GeForce 9800 GT/PCI/SSE2 3.3.0
INFO: OpenGL 2.0 support detected
INFO: Found swap_control extension
INFO: Max texture size: 8192x8192
INFO: Original resolution 640x480, window size 1920x1080, output resolution 1440x1080, internal resolution 1920x1440
INFO: FBO extension detected, using fast scaling/postprocessing path
INFO: FFMpeg movie player plugin loaded
INFO: FFMpeg version SVN-r21874, Copyright (c) 2000-2010 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
INFO: FF7Music helper plugin loaded
LOCK UNLOCK TEST
MATRIX INITIALIZE
INITIALIZE DD/D3D END
ERROR: could not open file C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\ff7input.cfg
initializing sound...
creating dsound primary buffer
reading audio file
loading static sounds
sound initialized
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/flevel/hand_1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/flevel/sibuki1_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/flevel/sibuki2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/flevel/sibuki3_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/flevel/sibuki4_00.png, failed
set music volume: 127
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF CREDITS!!!
INFO: C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc\Final Fantasy VII\Movies\eidoslogo.avi; truemotion2/pcm_u8 320x240, 15.000000 FPS, duration: 10.133333, frames: 152
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/opback_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/opback_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/opback_c_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/opback_d_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/opback_e_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/opback_f_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name1_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name1_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name2_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name2_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name3_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name3_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name4_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name4_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name5_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name5_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name6_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name6_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name7_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name7_b_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name8_a_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/cr/name8_b_00.png, failed
set music volume trans: 127->0, step=60
END OF CREDITS!!!
Entering MAIN
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_a_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_b_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_a_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_b_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_c_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_d_l_00.png, failed
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_a_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_b_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_a_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_b_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_c_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_d_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/cloud_00.png, failed
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/avatar/cloud_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/barre_00.png, failed
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/Avatar/barre_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/tifa_00.png, failed
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/avatar/tifa_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/earith_00.png, failed
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/Avatar/earith_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/red_00.png, failed
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/Avatar/red_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/yufi_00.png, failed
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/Avatar/yufi_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/ketc_00.png, failed
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/Avatar/ketc_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/bins_00.png, failed
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/Avatar/bins_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/cido_00.png, failed
INFO: 24-bit PNG loaded (C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/textures/Avatar/cido_00.png); this is slow, please convert to 32-bit
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/buster_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_b_h_01.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_b_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_a_h_14.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_a_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_b_h_14.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_b_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_a_h_01.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_a_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_a_h_04.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_b_h_04.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_b_h_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_d_h_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_d_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_a_h_10.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_a_h_12.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_b_h_10.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_b_h_12.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_a_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_b_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_a_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_b_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_c_l_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_d_l_00.png, failed
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
Field Start
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_00_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_03_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_04_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_15_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_16_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/char/AABB_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/char/AABC_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/char/AABD_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/flevel/c_eye2_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/flevel/c_eye2r_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/char/AVGB_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/char/AVGE_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_00_01.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_00_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_01_02.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_01_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_01_03.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_02_04.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_02_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_02_06.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_02_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_03_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_03_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_03_08.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_03_09.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_03_10.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_03_11.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_04_11.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_04_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_15_12.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_15_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_16_12.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_16_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_b_l_12.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_a_l_14.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_15_13.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/field/nmkin_4/nmkin_4_16_13.png, falling back to palette 0
Entering MAIN
Exiting MAIN
START OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_c_h_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/cloud_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/barre_00.png, failed
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_b_h_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_b_h_01.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_d_h_07.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_d_h_05.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_a_h_14.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/usfont_b_h_14.png, falling back to palette 0
INFO: tried to load C:\Program Files (x86)\Square Soft, Inc.\Final Fantasy VII\/mods/none/menu/btl_win_a_h_01.png, falling back to palette 0
WM_CLOSE
END OF MENU SYSTEM!!!
Field Quit
UNINITIALIZE DD
END UNINITIALIZE DD
i got A LOT of errors, So i figured i'd post them all and let you see them. case you weren't aware. Seems a lot of them are from trying to load a mod path. which i have turned off in the cfg file.

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: 2010-09-22 23:25:44 »
Actually you are using a modpath named none

Aali

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: 2010-09-22 23:43:52 »
You can't turn off modpath, it is always active. "none" is just a dummy modpath I put there because I didn't want to leave it blank.

You should also note that you do not need to turn on show_missing_textures to be notified about missing old-style external textures.

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: 2010-09-22 23:53:09 »
Hmm, well the only other possibility i can think of is that i never added an external texture call to the buster.tex. Easiest way to fix that is to use a modpath.

TinySarabia

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: 2010-10-01 07:47:44 »
Question... I have installed this and everything went well... but once I got out of midgar, through the mines, i noticed there were still patches of land and mountains that were not "upgrade". It still appeared like the old ones... is this fixable? reinstalling perhaps? I did that but still same results...

sl1982

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: 2010-10-01 10:51:40 »
Not all areas have been completed yet. Perhaps pyrozen will do this in the future.

TinySarabia

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: 2010-10-01 13:06:07 »
Thanks sl1982. ;)