Author Topic: Who is your most annoying enemy in FF?  (Read 26989 times)

sword

• View Profile
Re: Who is your most annoying enemy in FF?
« Reply #50 on: 2007-07-04 15:34:45 »
Kefka, in ff6.
God, I hate that laugh.
Complete pain in the buttocks.

stu

« Reply #51 on: 2007-07-07 09:31:40 »
all those rot bastards at the end of final fantasy 4 where the floor's all crystal.  red dragon, blue dragon, behemoth, mind, soul, breath - multitudes of things casting flares, nukes, weak spells...

oh but wait i take that back, yo  :mrgreen:...

PINK PUFFS.

to quote kefka:

"hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate HATE!!!!!!"

Almighty_gir

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2007-07-17 12:03:35 »
sephiroth inside clouds mind at the end of FFVII. that fight was SO anti climactic...

squeeble

• GOOGLE GODDAMIT!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2007-07-17 13:20:59 »
Yeah I'd have to agree with you there, but when you think about it it would've been pretty awesome ten years ago if you hadn't unlocked Omnislash already.

Zack

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2007-07-17 18:25:02 »
sephiroth inside clouds mind at the end of FFVII. that fight was SO anti climactic

I never realised this fight was in Cloud's mind. I thought he was drawn back into the lifestream...

Brokenheart

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2007-07-29 16:11:19 »
the most annoying enemy is, the freaken bunnies in final fantasy 7! like seriously what possesed them to put hopping bunnies. I just hate it when they hop around crazy like it just makes me want to kill them faster lol. They're cute but like, why should i have to fight big bunnies lol they barely did 200 on me too.

Psychotic Ninja

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2007-08-01 20:10:46 »
mine is tiemint (spelling)from ff8,9, and 12 (i am right at that boss in 12). id say 8's the easiest especialy with everyone at lvl 100 and hp 9999 mp 999 and the ultimate weapons. speaking of wich i hated making them and not finding them or buying them or killing a side boss to get them. and i hated tiemint from 9 especialy when i did snort counter. i soon realised that i couldn't have auto float on anyone.