Author Topic: Want releases? (Mirrorman95 request finished 12.03.2013)  (Read 9525 times)

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
-Removed-
« Last Edit: 2013-04-11 22:37:31 by Kuroda Masahiro »

Mirrorman95

• View Profile
    • Mirrorman95 - YouTube Channel
Re: Want releases?
« Reply #1 on: 2013-03-11 01:58:43 »
Well, as long as you're asking:
Reeve as Cait Sith, Genesis, Cissnei, CC Aerith, recruitable 1st Class Sephiroth, Type-0 Rufus, Crystal Beach Tifa, Ruby Diamond & Ultimate Soldiers, Ruby Diamond & Ultimate Cloud, Ruby Galiant Beast, Ultimate Weapon Chaos, Diamond Ruby Emerald & Ultimate Swords, Ultimate Nanaki, chainsaw, Proud Cloud, Ifalna as Aerith, and hi hi res Cloud. (I only listed mods I think you already have)

Just to be clear, I mainly care about the first five, so don't let the long list discourage you.

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
Re: Want releases?
« Reply #2 on: 2013-03-11 08:05:54 »
-Removed-
« Last Edit: 2013-04-11 22:37:55 by Kuroda Masahiro »

Mirrorman95

• View Profile
    • Mirrorman95 - YouTube Channel
Re: Want releases? (Mirrorman95 request finished 12.03.2013)
« Reply #3 on: 2013-03-13 03:33:51 »
These mods are amazing! You, sir, are a legend. I'll have a great time porting these into the game next Friday when Finals are over.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: 2013-03-13 03:53:48 »
Are you going to be around for a bit? I need probably the rest of the week to look over everything you have and make my requests  :)

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2013-03-13 09:22:07 »
@Mirrorman - Before I forget, I didn't do some of the field models, such as ultimate cloud and nanaki because I know I wouldn't have any free time to do this until the weekend, and I'd figure you could enjoy the rest of it until the weekend for me to do the rest of it.

@EQ2Alyza - I don't foresee my sudden disappearance, even if I don;t have free time until the next weekend, I'll still take the details of the mod down, and even if you can't find something you want me to get from my gallery, I can still do custom mods.

Ie, if you have an Original Character (or OC) you can get me a pic or describe the person and I can make a model based on them over anyone you want.

@Anyone - over 70 views before Mirrorman95 posted, and it wasn't until I actually released his request that  anyone else posted? I am disappoint.

I don't care how many people make requests, but if a vast number of requests come in, I will have to limit them to 4 requests per person, and if you have more than 4, you'll have to wait until your current request is done and make a new one.

Mirrorman was an exception since s/he was just asking for things I could have just got off my HDD, but I chose to remake.

narcku

• Like what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2013-03-13 11:17:51 »
Lol... I'm sorry, those 70++ views are probably because of me browsing the same page over and over again  :mrgreen: .
Can I request too :) ?
Dart Feld from Legend of Dragoon.
Wait.. was that you or was it somebody else  ??? ?

Pic:
http://i.imgur.com/tebISuo.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/54X0ioD.png

Thanks  ::)

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2013-03-13 11:20:09 »
A'ight, I'll add Dart from Legend of Dragoon to the request, luckily I did a 100% of this guy already, including his weapon. ^3^

Just the normal one, or the Dragoon armours as well? (red and white)

narcku

• Like what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2013-03-13 11:21:32 »
Wut?! You have the dragoon armor  :o too?
Please include it if you can :D.
Thanks!

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2013-03-13 11:27:16 »
(makes notepad file)

Alright, next up on the chopping block is Hakuryu's Dart of the Legend of the Dragoon, his normal outfit and the armour of the red dragon and white dragon.

I don't have any time to work on these until the weekend though.

domapples

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2013-03-15 00:22:43 »
Hey!

I'm surprised there aren't millions of requests. I feel like I've been waiting for this moment since I was 7.

???

Firstly, I've looked over your Deviant Art gallery and dear god, please integrate your work with Tifa's Bootleg.

Second, you've done some awesome designs. Wish I had your mad skills.

Thirdly, enough with the flattery and down to pious requests...

Q: Any progress with gunblade models or releases?

Gunblades:

I think Shinra soldier's could do with some errr... rifle blades. The way they swoop into melee with a rifle. That rifle needs a blade :-)

It would be awesome to see Cloud with a gunblade model. Just for novelties sake.

I went searching on Deviant Art and the link below has a whole heap of gunblade designs that might give you a spark of inspiration.

- Shinra solider's, and other applicable combatants, with gunblades.

- A gunblade for Cloud.

Rifles, guns, handguns and gunblades:

http://robbe25.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/

Aeris:

I'd like to see some done with Aeris's hair. I always felt like her hair could be better, different or something.
Aeris's clothing being suitable for combat... I realize her look is iconic but Cloud running around with a proverbial nun who can somehow kick-ass in combat, in her habit, always irked me.
She's taking bullets and spilling blood! She needs some type of body armor and a long dress without splits, how on earth!?

- Aeris redesign with combat in mind.

Dresses:

http://www.makeupandbeautycare.com/view-all/celebrities-set-trend-to-thigh-high-slit-dress.html

http://wodvamp.deviantart.com/art/Warrior-Woman-Standing-283647513

Red XIII:

I saw your designs for him in armor but you mentioned adding a dagger in his mouth and you had an example. I think that was an awesome idea. The dagger in the mouth suits his character and would look sweet.

Variation:

Otherwise variation in models is excellent. It's a long game and the more diverse the range of models the better.

Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: 2013-03-15 00:27:13 by domapples »

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2013-03-15 00:37:47 »
@domapples - I expected it to be flooded with requests within hours, days went by and so far there's only 3 people actually making some requests.

As for including my work in the bootleg... I'll decline on that.

As for gunblades, I was working before on several variations on gunblades, such as Squall's Revolver, Weiss' gunblade and other hybrids of gun to blade ratio, even experimented with the physical aspect of making a sword with a gun scabbard that would allow for lightning fast draw and slashes. (considering it was for a mod, you would never get to SEE the guy draw it, it was for an idea I was working on more than anything.)

As for Aeris, I did work on her design before and came up with a variation of a field soldier uniform with her, it consisted of 3/4 trousers, tall combat boots, fingerless gloves, a shirt with a Kevlar vest with pouches for items and supplies and tweaked her staff into a collaspable version (ala FF13) that could be slid through a holster on the back of her waist for easy portability and combat use.

I never ended up colouring it, but I modelled it.

Although, if you can find a particular outfit you want her to use or with the gunblade, I can take a shot at making it.

domapples

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2013-03-19 17:51:18 »
Hey!

Sorry I haven't replied sooner. I've been desperately seeking a photo of how I re-imagined Aeris.

I'm sorry no one else has shown the proper amount of enthusiasm. I can try to make up for them by flooding you with requests if you'd like.

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2013-03-20 20:40:06 »
Alright, some unexpected delays happened and it looks like I won't have any time to work on requests for several weeks, if i have spare time, I'll work on already made requests and I'll see about Domapples since s/he's very interested and has a few requests.

All  really have to show from Hakuryu's request is this so far.
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/074/4/a/ff7_mini_mod_dart_feld__wip__by_video_boy_mal-d5y4lqc.png

i was in talks with him/her and decided on having him have 'boring' hair for the normal model and for the red and divine dragoon form have more wild and 'super saiyan'-esc hair to further show transition of power levels.