Author Topic: [FF7PC] NPC Reconstruction (Discontinued, use Unified Model Installer)  (Read 572159 times)

Thrashamatrix

• There is no spoon, kid....
    • View Profile
NPC Reconstruction Project
« Reply #125 on: 2006-04-13 11:11:10 »
:love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:

(Trashamatix: walks up to the podium and accepts the prestigeius award for worlds biggest jackass and thanks his family and girlfriend and then gets bitch slapped by ice_cold,Borde and Stormmedia for wasteing their precious time)

okay I figured out the problem, it's actually very stupidly embarisly (excuse spelling) funny, you know in lgp tools when you click on create new well this whole time I have been not selecting the char folder but the field folder  :oops: and then saving it in the field folder :oops: where it combined the 2 lgp files that reside normally in the field folder

Looks really cool good job it's funny what you can do to a game made in 1998.

I have encountered an error when you go in the honey bee inn the game crashes no error just XP (send error report blah blah). Just thought you might want to know this is with storms newest one
It also crashes at the story of Elmyra after you go to see Aeris's  mom the movie goes fine up to when the guard closes the train door then XP error report this is With storms one
.........Also when president shinra is killed when you try to go in their it crashes, dude this s alot of bugs

I also wanted to know as i have no save in the world map does your world map things change as well if you do not put in reunions patch

Any way, love the work!!!!!!

stormmedia

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2006-04-13 14:02:01 »
well Trashamatix looks like my patch isn't totaly independant ... I think it must be missing some files... could you find a way to send be your save games .. I could make some test ... I don't think it would be long to fix

Thrashamatrix

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2006-04-13 14:34:48 »
Another thing Storm the game is not crashing for me when i use just Bordes and Ice_Colds patch but if I either use your files alone or incorparate it with theirs then it crashes i will try to help but i dont see how me giving you the savegame will help because it is not corrupted and i didnt recieve any errors when i put it on

1. normal classic FF7
2. reunions patch only
3. NPC-RP v 0.4
4.Reuinions and NPC-RP patch's

but as i said if i can help by putting a file up then tell me where and which file

:wink:

stormmedia

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2006-04-13 14:37:05 »
well I know your game are not corrupted I just want to make test to fix my patch you could send them to my by e-mail it's in my profil

stormmedia

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2006-04-13 14:51:50 »
the story of Elmyra after you go to see Aeris's mom:
the problem was a texture on the Aeris's mom

the honey bee inn :
I'm not sure cause I don't have a save game here but I think it was the texture of a dancer

I've fixed these two yesterday and uploaded them as my critical update ... when did u got my files ???

well I think this is it ... my game doesn't crash at the aeris's mom story and as I said I don't have any games at the honey bee inn so... I didn't test it ...

Thrashamatrix

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2006-04-13 14:54:04 »
Oh ya Borde what did you mean suspicious :roll:
Just breaking the ice, I wanted to know are you and ice_fox and Stormmedia working together because i think that when your work is combined then you really get outstanding results and nice one on Kimera

Thrashamatrix

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2006-04-13 15:07:27 »
Well, i took the one that you had linked in your critical update patch and it had a folder called part 1 and the files were in there.

Borde

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2006-04-13 15:13:45 »
I just meant that it wasn't normal.
Yes, we all three are working together more or less. Closely enough to avoid making the same model twice at least. As I said many times, this is a cooperative project.

Thrashamatrix

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2006-04-13 16:07:11 »
Okay cool Borde didn't mean to irritate you if I did sorry
so in your future patch are you going to incorparate Storms mini function so their are no clipping or do we have to download everything and install over? :D

stormmedia

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2006-04-13 16:34:10 »
well Thrashamatrix Ice cold513 and I had a talk about that and he asked me to do only one patch with my edit ... but we didn't asked borde yet so we'll let you know when we will have the answer... but anyway if borde doen't want to we will make 2 patches but you won't have to instal both of them.

edit

Borde said yes so the futur NPC patches it will only have resised models editied like I do

Thrashamatrix

• View Profile
« Reply #135 on: 2006-04-13 17:04:15 »
:D  :D  :D
Fantastic, You've made a eighty year old man, happy ..... I dunno who or where he is but he is very happy.
Now I just have to wait for the patch. Just for information sake when can people start logging on to the forum to check for THEE update is it going to be tonight a day or two or a week or more because my dad just gave me a ban on the computer because I whupped his A** on Counter Strike Source so he has given me two possible times when I can go on the internet this month so I have to plan for the patch :evil:  :evil:

stormmedia

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2006-04-13 17:10:15 »
hey Thrashamatrix did u had my patch work 'cause I think you are the only one with this problem ... is someone esle have this problem please tell me

Thrashamatrix

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2006-04-13 18:14:55 »
I'll retry now in 2 ways with ruenion and NPC-RP
and just Storms expect a edit soon and I will tell you if it worked

EDIT------

I got it to work the first one that I downloaded was a bit messy missing 6 files OR SO I redownloaded it and it works perfectly its looking fantastic and no bugs....................................yet?
I am looking forward to the next installment

:)  :)  :)  :)
See Ya Keep Me Posted

stormmedia

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2006-04-13 18:24:58 »
well 7 models left and I'll do a next release with all  the models of the present npc patch edited(72)... have you tried to jsut install my patch without the others ?? maybe it will work...  well as soon as I got the 7 models edited I'll make a new zip and upload it I'll let you know when it will be done ...

see you

AOD

• Angel of Death
    • View Profile
    • AOD Hosting
« Reply #139 on: 2006-04-13 19:19:46 »
w00t i cant wait....Ugh i'm tired looking at Dio's discusting low res model its driving me to throw up

ice_cold513

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2006-04-13 19:54:35 »
dio is done and ready to come out in the next NPC patch by the 3 of us
waiting for storm to get up to date with me and Borde

stormmedia

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 2006-04-13 21:00:09 »
well ... sorry for keeping you waiting lol ... it shouldn't be too long lol some days maybe

Thrashamatrix

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2006-04-13 21:02:33 »
Hey, Ice_cold and Borde could you give us little teasers? (screenshots of reconstructed Dio or other Characters) and also wondering you know the characters in the game that their are lots of like the body builders if you reconstructed one of them would all of their sprites change?

[/b] EDIT-------

Oh and thanks Storm for your patient help game looks really Fabulous :D

AOD

• Angel of Death
    • View Profile
    • AOD Hosting
« Reply #143 on: 2006-04-14 03:37:42 »
yeah tease the shit out of me please :)

stormmedia

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2006-04-14 03:54:08 »
okey everyone I've got all the models in the NPC's last version edited and uploaded and.. it ditn't crash at the train station for me like Thrashamatrix said so it should work correctly. It's the same link as the Critical update

well enjoy !!!

see you

Chrisu

• Simply there
    • View Profile
    • Christian's Programs
« Reply #145 on: 2006-04-14 15:28:19 »
WOW!

i was just away one week and recognised that you have made a biiiig number of new models!

I cant wait to try it!

Thrashamatrix

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2006-04-14 15:36:34 »
Storm I did say that I got it to work, so no one be scared to download this patch IT WORKS :wink:

stormmedia

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 2006-04-14 15:37:39 »
well Grisu in the last 2 weeks I've done more models than ever since I'm working on this project lol I have now all the 73 models edited hehe so I'll start soon to make new ones !!!

you can download it at the link in the first post of this page

Chrisu

• Simply there
    • View Profile
    • Christian's Programs
« Reply #148 on: 2006-04-14 15:47:25 »
Cool!

Could you pls make the old man that is used in nearly every town?
You now which i mean? The one that is in Junon in front of the beach.

Thrashamatrix

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 2006-04-14 15:53:23 »
Um a little addition to what I said earlier I was doing all my downloading off a Mac earlier and all the downloads (I used Safari) worked but now I am useing Windows XP and Mozzila (tried with explorer as well) and the critical update link is not working. :x
Is their some other application I should use?