Author Topic: Qhimm projects...  (Read 4245 times)

MMiller8

• View Profile
Qhimm projects...
« on: 2001-05-31 16:28:00 »
I noticed that the main page of the Qhimm site hasn't been updated for over three months now.  Qhimm, are you still working on any of those projects, or just the FFVII remake?

Qhimm projects...
« Reply #1 on: 2001-06-01 03:55:00 »
Haven't you read Qhimm's last update?
It says this right on the main page:

Qhimm Due to some trouble with my current ISP, I've been having trouble updating this page. Currently I'm looking into moving the entire site to 3DStream (where the messageboard resides), and if/when that happens this page will simply redirect people to the new URL. Don't expect any regular updates for a while.

The SaiNt

• View Profile
Qhimm projects...
« Reply #2 on: 2001-06-01 17:34:00 »
Let me just help Qhimm answer this just in case he doesn't come across this.

Qhimm will in fact be updating his site as soon as he get's some time. He is pretty much busy at the moment. He already spend quite A LOT of time on the remake project. Which would you rather he work on? His website or remake project?  :)

MMiller8

• View Profile
Qhimm projects...
« Reply #3 on: 2001-06-02 01:35:00 »
Oh.  SORRY, sreth, I just thought that after three months, those problems would be done now. :roll:

Qhimm projects...
« Reply #4 on: 2001-06-02 16:21:00 »
Well, then you obviously thought wrong. Qhimm is not known for the frequency of his releases/updates.
It's clearly explained (previous post) why his site is not being updated. It's understandable for people to jump to conclusions, but just because there is an *apparent* lack of progress doesn't mean that there is. Furthermore, (I'm speaking from experience) asking about his projects is more likely to jeopardize things than to help out.
I hesitate to re-release this info (it's from an expired thread), since we still won't know for sure until Qhimm says so, but
here is the *unnoficial* status for his projects:
TTG: paused
Griever: paused (expected to close soon)
FF8FMV: closed
FF8MIDI: closed
FF8SND: closed
Garden: closed
Eight: closed
Jenova: closed
Jenova*Birth: paused (expected to close soon)
FF7SND: closed
Gast: paused

MMiller8

• View Profile
Qhimm projects...
« Reply #5 on: 2001-06-02 16:40:00 »
Thats helpful. Thanks!