Author Topic: Question 7th Heaven Mod Error  (Read 1784 times)

ZetaRedux

• View Profile
Question 7th Heaven Mod Error
« on: 2019-07-04 22:47:35 »
So when I finally got all my mods downloaded and sorted and attempted to launch the game to play and see how they turned out I got the Following Error Code

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\Steam\steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY VII\mods\7th Heaven\fe92e17c-f60d-4cf5-9c79-889f93d1edcb_Battle_Models___Weapons_2.1.iro'.
File name: 'C:\Steam\steamapps\common\FINAL FANTASY VII\mods\7th Heaven\fe92e17c-f60d-4cf5-9c79-889f93d1edcb_Battle_Models___Weapons_2.1.iro'
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access)
   at _7thWrapperLib.IrosArc..ctor(String filename, Boolean patchable) in C:\Users\TurBoss\Projetcs\7h\7thWrapperLib\IrosArc.cs:line 305
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.fLibrary.GetModInfo(InstalledItem ii) in C:\Users\TurBoss\Projetcs\7h\7thWorkshop\fLibrary.cs:line 891
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.fLibrary.SanityCheckCompat() in C:\Users\TurBoss\Projetcs\7h\7thWorkshop\fLibrary.cs:line 763
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.fLibrary.Launch(Boolean varDump, Boolean debug) in C:\Users\TurBoss\Projetcs\7h\7thWorkshop\fLibrary.cs:line 1199
   at Iros._7th.Workshop.fLibrary.bLaunch_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\TurBoss\Projetcs\7h\7thWorkshop\fLibrary.cs:line 1155
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Could anyone tell me what I need to do to fix this?

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Re: Question 7th Heaven Mod Error
« Reply #1 on: 2019-07-05 07:22:18 »
Battle Models - Weapons is somehow showing in your Library/Active Mods tabs but it's not in your ...\mods\7th Heaven folder. It needs to be there shown as "fe92e17c-f60d-4cf5-9c79-889f93d1edcb_Battle_Models___Weapons_2.1.iro" for the game to launch. Deactivate and Uninstall it, then Download it again.

ZetaRedux

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-07-05 11:11:43 »
So would that fix the entire problem just reinstalling the Models for the weapons? And making sure they're in the 7th Heaven Folder?

ZetaRedux

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-07-06 06:06:42 »
Sorry About the Double Post but I went in and removed it, did a step by step removing each mod and testing to see if it would run and all of the mods are having the same Error message, missing from my 7th Heaven Folder, Could I maybe Possibly Manually add each mod I'm trying to use into the 7th Heaven Folder and if so would it just be the IRO File.

I'm very sorry to post so much on this I've been trying to tinker with this for 2-3 Days and not having any luck even though I followed the steps in the Guide :(