Author Topic: Real or Fake???  (Read 3634 times)

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
Real or Fake???
« on: 2020-03-31 20:22:57 »
Can someone please help me with the assessment of a video??? Many people report it as a fake and it's about our city!!!
They shut down the port area with the excuse of people walking around while in a quarantine period. Many people have reacted to the video as being faked by the media.
I have the video file as well!
Watch out for the 2 bike riders that are moving in front of the, reported as a fake, person who is close to the camera. Where are those bikers heading at? Inside the sea? Is this a green screen behind this person? Or is he a mask as people are reporting?
Also the trees are looking fake, even I remember so many trees not being present there in such a close distance, also people are running to infinity and never reach a destination or their feet seem like they don't touch the ground in a realistic way, shadows not being present and anything else an expert would have noticed. Also video shows people not wearing any masks while people are so terrified here that are being careful with their hygiene.
The journalist is commenting badly about how internet affects people's opinions on the quarantine issue and that they are ignoring the quarantine measures due to the "BAD" internet.
Please, we need the help from an expert in video editing!
Link here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpSIM2QUbkI

Another video footage from the same day posted from a cycler:
link
« Last Edit: 2020-04-04 17:46:28 by LeonhartGR »

unab0mb

• 7th Heaven Crew
    • View Profile
    • 7th Heaven Web Site
Re: Real or Fake???
« Reply #1 on: 2020-04-01 12:32:44 »
I'm no expert video editor, but there does not seem to be anything out of place in that video. Everything is plausible from wind, hair, shadows, water, angle/plane, the bicyclists, etc.

I think people just have too much time on their hands lately and have nothing better to do than look for conspiracy theories in videos. On the other side of the fence, I'm noticing some folks not buying into the fear the media is perpetuating (or just getting tired of this) and choose to continue to live their lives. I'm seeing a lot more people being active in public places like beaches, hiking trails, parks, etc. because what else you gonna do? Everything's closed. And those folks that want to be active would not be into wearing masks, etc. So a populated beach/walking path does not surprise me.

With that said, if you or a loved one are at risk or has contracted it, do your part to stay safe like with any illness, and I pray you heal and recover without issue.

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #2 on: 2020-04-01 17:46:26 »
First of all thanks for your kind and logical response.

There was a justification of the video by the cameraman and the crew who confirmed that the angle was in a way to capture the whole port up to the end so as he could manage to show all people in this small scale for a specific time of day.

The true motives behind this was:
1. To help the police who reported that was unable to manage so many people at the same time and
2. The tv channel's views.

What really happened is that in such a small scale and with the high tech camera like the one that's been used to get a full view, all those people really showed to be a lot closer to each other than they truly were and that's the reason all movement seemed a bit off. But actually people were taking care of keeping a safety distance.
About the bikers, there is a square dock in the same place the cameraman chose to put the camera on.
« Last Edit: 2020-04-01 17:49:07 by LeonhartGR »

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2020-04-02 04:44:50 »
I watched the video without reading anything you said first... A lot of different thing definitely seemed weird as I watched it... The lady in pink pants walking away from the camera felt like she was never getting any farther away from me and walking in place or something... What was even weirder was the result of that same lady's pose in the thumbnail scrubber:
https://youtu.be/Vfw6A5uf9Tk
her pose is the exact same in every thumbnail! just moved around in the frame...
And I thought to myself "Is this what he meant by faked?"... and you did.

Having said all that, it's definitely just optical illusions caused by some crazy long zoom they have on the camera... like a CRAZY long zoom. That's why it seems like they're walking forever but not getting any closer... and the lady's pose in the thumbnails is probably just a coincidence and she's walking at a VERY steady tempo.
« Last Edit: 2020-04-02 04:46:51 by Bonez »

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #5 on: 2020-04-02 23:49:40 »
Another tv news show is presenting still images and video camera stills from different angles at the same moment to discuss how the whole scene is being directed by the media.
https://youtu.be/iklqypzDHE8?t=526
« Last Edit: 2020-04-02 23:59:00 by LeonhartGR »

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #6 on: 2020-04-04 11:11:22 »
03/04/2020
Footage of Orthodox gathering outside of Santa Barbara's chrurch, Attica, Greece
to declare against the mass population quarantine and do their Easter praying routine.
Song heard is the national anthem of Greece.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w7poo7NKeU
« Last Edit: 2020-04-04 11:16:23 by LeonhartGR »

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #8 on: 2020-04-04 16:29:25 »
Thank you Daniel! Your contribution is highly appreciated! If this is not a so called global conspiracy, then the panic will definitely leave us all crippled if not dead...
No more singing | Desperate Italians resort to looting

Theft and unrest spreads to southern Italy

I wonder if people do something about it and they need to do that soon, now that is still early.

« Last Edit: 2020-04-04 17:52:13 by LeonhartGR »

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #9 on: 2020-04-04 17:46:56 »
1st post updated with this link