Author Topic: Mod Catalogue not showing any mods  (Read 1407 times)

Sobadx

• View Profile
Mod Catalogue not showing any mods
« on: 2019-03-11 04:26:20 »
So as the title says I have followed the instructions did the patch, set all the file paths and put in the subscription url "iros://Url/http$pastebin.com/raw.php?i=dDBkYkDu" in the settings however when I try and update the catalogue it shows no sign of updating and when I hit search or refresh it does nothing and shows no mods. The 7th heaven exe shows that it can be updated to 1.57 however it fails everytime I try that and the download link from the modding tutorial is 1.56 so i can't uninstall and just install the newer version as I can't find it.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Re: Mod Catalogue not showing any mods
« Reply #1 on: 2019-03-11 07:08:23 »
Not sure why it's giving a 1.57 update message but nonetheless, there is nothing wrong with generating the catalog in 1.56. Don't need the quotes, if they're in your subscription window. Also check that there aren't any spaces before or after the subscription link.

Sobadx

• View Profile
Re: Mod Catalogue not showing any mods
« Reply #2 on: 2019-04-07 05:13:31 »
sorry it took so long to reply been really busy with work, thank you so much for the help, it didn't look like it but there was a single space in front of the subscription that was messing everything up