Author Topic: Time to celebrate! (Model releases)  (Read 67190 times)

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
Re: Time to celebrate!
« Reply #50 on: 2013-01-02 16:22:11 »
Bloodshot, good work on the texture modifications, I'm going to look into putting that into official release if thats okay with you.

BloodShot

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2013-01-02 21:22:00 »
Thanks, that's fine by me. It really is a great cloud model :).

Also Borde, does improving kimera for animation editing include fixing the interpolation bug?

I know when I was making that mod it was pretty daunting because once I interpolated an animation, going back in to edit an interpolated frame would cause it to crash - This is just speculation based on what I was looking at, but it seemed to be something to do with how once interpolated, the rotational positions became floats instead of integers, which seemed to crash it when you actually view the values.

Costa07

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2013-01-02 22:56:40 »
Thank you sl1982 for the holiday gifts sweet almost got the whole collection besides the grunt.

Borde

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2013-01-03 15:37:36 »
Thanks, that's fine by me. It really is a great cloud model :).

Also Borde, does improving kimera for animation editing include fixing the interpolation bug?

I know when I was making that mod it was pretty daunting because once I interpolated an animation, going back in to edit an interpolated frame would cause it to crash - This is just speculation based on what I was looking at, but it seemed to be something to do with how once interpolated, the rotational positions became floats instead of integers, which seemed to crash it when you actually view the values.

I wasn't aware of such bug. I checked but couldn't find anything wrong. Maybe I didn't understand correctly. Could you detail the steps further and what happens exactly?

Thanks.

BloodShot

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2013-01-03 16:30:26 »
Well I haven't done it in a while, but from what I remember - I would work on a couple of frames of an idle animation by duplicating them, then changing the rotation values for the different body parts - and then when I'm basically finished, I would interpolate the frames to get it to be much longer (and smooth) so it looks natural.

Problem is, once I do that, if I go to frame options and click on any bone piece, if the rotational/positional values are not an integer, I am greeted with a crash. Let me check what the error message is.

EDIT: Here it is:
Run-time error '380'

Invalid property value

FFVIIFreaK

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2013-01-17 22:17:14 »
very nice stuff good work  :) and get the avalanche models a realese biggs,jeesie and wedge?

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2013-02-28 21:12:09 »
Haven't been around for a while but i kinda feel that the difference between the lightning on Cloud and Barret are too much.
Maybe reduce the brightness on the Cloud textures to resemble more the ones on Barret?

Seems like Cloud is battling in daylight while Barret is in nightlight.

Mirrorman95

• View Profile
    • Mirrorman95 - YouTube Channel
« Reply #57 on: 2013-03-01 15:17:40 »
Like FFVIIFreaK, I also want a release of the updated models for Jessie, Biggs, and Wedge; as well as First Ray.

Blank

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2013-03-24 05:28:08 »
I absolutely LOVE the Cloud model and it's great to keep the classic chibi-look.

I just noticed that the battle model looks like Cloud is leaning back a bit. I just compared original graphics with new and took notice about that.

Keep up the great work!  :-D

nomad805

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2013-03-27 02:02:09 »
im missing 3 things for the bootleg configurator....can someone plz re upload the...sweeper.rar...battlescenes.rar and materia.rar...none of the links are working for me ive tried different browsers also...thank you for all your hard work !! =)