Author Topic: [FF7PC-98] Beacause - FF7 Retranslation (Merged into Reunion, use that instead)  (Read 361796 times)

ragnarok2040

• View Profile
Yeah, it's most likely Knoll's Pol, Knolls Pol, or Knollspol. It just strikes me as weird that Honeywood would directly translate it to Knowles.

Maybe he was looking at maps of Alaska/Antarctica or got it directly from Kazushige Nojima. I found a Cape Knowles on Antarctica, named after "Knowles, Paul H.", who seems to be a well known geologist. There's also a "Knowles Head" in Alaska. The katakana conversion usually elongates the o or adds a "ウ" for the 'w' in the name, however.

http://mapcarta.com/25618102
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_Knowles

http://mapcarta.com/24078762

Funnily enough, the Japanese dictionary for relating English terms to Japanese left the original katakana spelling of Knowlespole alone.
http://rain.serio.jp/FFF/FF/VII/name.htm#field

I'll just leave it there since Knoll's Pol is fine, :D. I don't think there's anything else that can be dug up *_*.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
They don't correct mistakes at Square, they leave the mistakes in and actually make them  canon because they are afraid it will rock the apple cart.  As you can see they left Reno alone too... and Mideel.

Honeywood?  Baskett was the translator...  :)
« Last Edit: 2011-10-31 17:56:49 by DLPB »

ragnarok2040

• View Profile
Oops, yeah, Baskett. I'd just finished reading that article at 1up, heh.

I just wish I knew what the intention behind the name was, :/. It could be a made up word that just sounds like Knoll's Pol. Something like how Aerith's name was made, so we'd get Gnolspol,  :o.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
What about the monster names in green and pink?Any ideas?

For example Bagnadrana..

Rana is a frog species so I think that is right, but Bagnad?  What combinations can we have? 

Have a look into it for me :P

In fact let's look at monsters and likelihood:
=============

• bagnadrana.  rana is likely. Former part... no idea.  バグ can mean bug too.

-
  • ババヴェラウミュ  baba veramu.  Unlikely.

-
  • キャッパワイヤ Cappa Wire. Very likely although no idea why this.

-
  • シェザーシザー Sciessor Scissor.  Scissor is correct, the former no idea.

-
  • チュースタンク Chews Tank. Tank is correct of course.  Enemy is sea creature. perhaps Chews is correct as in it chews you.

-
  • ドァブゥル Doubull.  Very likely a pun on Bull and Double.

-
  • フラワープラング.  Flower Prang. Flower is correct, and the latter may be prang?

-
  • フォールランダ.  Fall Rangda. Rangda is correct.  Fall may refer to the time of year?

-
  • バジガンディ  Bajighandi.  Unlikely.  Unknown.  Ghandi seems fine?

-
  • ギロフェルゴ Guillofellgo. Guillo is correct, enemy has guillotine.  Fell may refer to fact he falls off it a lot.  Unknown.

-
  • グランガラン. Grangarang.  Gran is correct (from grandmother doll).  The rest is probably garang.

-
  • グラシュトライク. Goulash Trike.  perhaps a mistake for Crash?  This kana is also Goulash, and french Gracieux.  Trike is correct as it is a tricycle shaped enemy.

-
  • ジェジュジェミ Jejujemi.  wtf?

-
  • ジェミニスミー Geminismy.  Gemini definitely seems implied.

-
  • ゲルシュメルゼ   Gel Schmelze.  Very likely.

-
  • キュルビヌュ  Curvinue.  Unknown.  Unlikely.

-
  • キュビルデュヌス Cuvilduns.  Unknown. Unlikely.

-
  • マドゥジュ Madhu Ju.  Likely that Madhu is correct.  Ju also.

-
  • マグナード Magnard.  Magna likely correct, but unknown.

-
  • モルボル Morbor or Morbol is extremely likely.

-
  • プドゥレア  Pudurare.  Rare is probably correct.  Pudu... no idea.

-
  • リルフサック Leaf Suck.  Suck is correct, leaf only if kana is wrong... and by a lot. Enemy is a leaf.

-
  • ヴァギドポリス Vagidopolis.  Likely.

-
  • ゼムゼレット Zemzelett.  Unlikely. Unknown.

-
  • ゼネネ Zenene.  Unknown.

« Last Edit: 2011-11-02 02:36:13 by DLPB »

ragnarok2040

• View Profile
Heh, the first one is a tough one.

For Bagunadorana, it's probably a shortened combined form for "Buglike Dragon".

It's stats and abilities seem to mostly match a dragon's. Determining what な, or ナ, does is difficult, since it predicates two nouns and is, itself, ambiguous. Most likely it just means "Bugish Dragon/Buglike Dragon", using ナ as word glue to change bagu into an adjectival form as well as to indicate dragon was abbreviated, even though it's used for abbreviated verbs.

It could possibly have been used to indicate several meanings as a pun, though it usually needs a verb to indicate a negative connotation. "Not a buglike dragon";"Not a bug, not a dragon";"Buglike Dragon, isn't it?"; or maybe "Buglike Dragonlike name" with ナ standing place for 名.

I have to go rake the leaves,  :(, but I'll take a look at the others later,  8-).

Edit:
Screw the leaves for a bit, :D.

ババヴェラウミュ is another hard one. The katakana spelling is probably based on the pronunciation. I think the second word is possibly a Latin derivation from "velum", like velame, velamur, etc., that could mean some sort of covering. Something like "Crone's Hat"/"Crone's Veil" or "Witch's Hat"/"Witch's Veil".

It could be a messed up spelling for Blemmyae. Headless creatures with their eyes/mouth in the abdomen. "Crone Blemmyae"/"Witch Blemmyae". It's probably this, the myae is spelled with a Myu, and, if he didn't know the origin but knew the name, could possibly mistake the pronunciation to be Velammyae, replacing the 'b' with a 'v' sound.
« Last Edit: 2011-11-03 11:28:27 by ragnarok2040 »

ragnarok2040

• View Profile
I think part of the trouble with the names is that the monsters are mutated forms of classical mythological monsters and animals because of Jenova. So they probably gave them mutated names based on the mutation.

キャッパワイヤ is probably Kappa Wire. Possibly a kappa mutated to hold electricity...

シェザーシザー is probably Caesar Scissors. Possibly a mutated form of the king crab.

チュースタンク might be 中枢 Tank for Backbone Tank. Seems likely since it looks like a seahorse. Might be an offspelling of Choose.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
No I don't think they are mutated... because the vast majority aren't :)  I think they are using mythology, names, or foreign languages we simply aren't able to find.

Kappa for example is a mythological monster with its own spelling.  That monster there comes out at cappa or cap...  unless the designer made a mistake of it...

ragnarok2040

• View Profile
It could be Caper Wire, since the body looks fruitish and it's the same color of the fruit of the Capparis spinosa. The vines even look a bit caper-like. The name could be used as a pun for copper wire. It's usually spelled with a Keya not a Kiya, but it's a minor difference.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Capparis_spinosa_open_fruit.jpg
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:PikiWiki_Israel_4364_capparis.jpg

The branches turn from reddish to green and have thorns.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Kana doesn't match copper or caper.  They always use aa for -er.  I mean it could just mean cap. /cappa  or it might have meant kappa but  a big mistake....

Capparis spinosa  <  Sounds reasonable.  Although v unlikely... so obscure.

ragnarok2040

• View Profile
Yeah, :/.

The kana doesn't match Cap either, as it usually ends in a プ. The Turk's Cap Lily doesn't look anything like it, since it's a flower, and mostly used for peaceful events.

It could be a mixed version of Cap and Caper.

キャッ is the ca- part of cap, but also a sound effect for laughing or shrieking "Kya~".
ッパー is the last -ppa part of caper, ケッパー.

Combining them, and dropping the r from Caper, would get you キャッパ for Cape or Capp.

But, キャッパ could be "Kyappa" named after the shrieking sound effect, aka Mandragora. Since there's already a Mandragora, maybe it was a well-liked candidate that was allowed into the game.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Kyappa was mentioned by LUksy once but he had some reason against it... I will ask him :P

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
The Boss, character, goes back to Big Bro.

I am told by luksy it is more of a title for someone part of your group "brotherhood" in this context, and since he is supposed to be a camp cross dresser I think nothing really does the lit. "elder brother" as much justice as the original.

ragnarok2040

• View Profile
I noticed that ボトムスウェル should be Bottom Swell. He's probably named after his main attack, since a swell is a wave that has no local origin. It's probably a variation on "ground swell".

フラワープラング is probably Flower Plunge. It usually ends in a ji, but it could be mistaken for sounding like "ung". It's pretty common, :D.

フォールランダ is Fall Rangda. The "Fall" part of the name could be a spelling of something else that looks like it has a similar pronunciation to "fall". "Foul", possibly, considering it's just four with an l added, on the surface. It's weird that it has four legs...

バジガンディ is probably Basilisk Gandhi, thanks to Gemini, :D. Baji are the first two symbols for basilisk, but could also stand for bhaji, so it seems like a pun.

ギロフェルゴ could be Guillofell Ghost. Sometimes ゴ is used as shorthand for ghost...

マゴグランガラン is possibly Grand Garan. Garan is a temple, but it's a temple or temple complex usually made of smaller temples like a Matryoshka doll has several smaller dolls in it.

グラシュトライク is definitely Gura Strike. シュト is used to shorten Suto to St, giving you Strike. グラ could be short for グラグラ for unstable. Or it could be short for ground.

ジェジュジェミ has to be Jeju Jaemi (제주 재미) or something close in Korean. It's a Korean-based phrase with all the j's (say that 3 times fast). Jeju is an island that's a top vacation spot in South Korea. Roughly translates as "Jeju Fun". Since it's found in Wutai, a vacation spot in FF7, it might be related.

ジェミニスミー is directly Geminis Me. I wonder if they were going for Geminice Me, like a pat on the back for making her, but didn't want it overly obvious.

ゲルシュメルゼ is probably right as Gel Schmelze.  ;D, Yellow Melt.

キュルビヌュ is strange. It sounds like an amalgation of Kill and Cube that rhymes with "killer bee". Nuu might be a sound effect... "Killuby ~Woo~"?

キュビルデュヌス is also weird, "Cubil Dunus".

Latin:
It looks like "Cubile duonus" in Latin, possibly. Cubile can mean "hive", and duonus is an old Latin form of bonus, which can mean "brave" or "of honor". Seems likely, since I can't find any other word for "Dunus".

Kanji:
Kyubiru could be on-yomi pronunciation of kyu-bi-ru. None of the combinations I made had any sense to me...

マドゥジュ seems to be Madhu Ju. Madhu can refer to the demon, but can also mean something honeyish or liquid-like, since it's a swamp creature. Possibly मधु जू. This one has me stumped.

マグナード is probably マグナー奴 for Magna Slave. He's weak to gravity, so it's likely that.

プドゥレア might be Latin for Pudor Rea combined as Pudorea. Pudor means "a sense of shame", or shyness, and rea is "guilty of". Possible, since it's in a shell...

リルフサック could be Lil 芙 Saccus for Lil Lotus Saccus. The first two symbols transcribe lil, lill, or rill. フ has to be an on-yomi spelling of a kanji symbol, and サック is based on sacc, a loanword that was taken from saccus in Latin.

ヴァギドポリス might be Vagido polis, Portuguese/Spanish for moans/wails and Latin for city (many). Those were the only two languages that vagido made sense.

ゼムゼレット - The Muselet fits very well, but probably isn't it. It's probably a shorthand form based on Simon the Zealot, Sim Zealot.

ゼネネ is tough. ネネ could be short for ねるねる, for slimy. Possibly Zenenet, Egyptian goddess of beer, but probably not. It could be a name based on "gene".
« Last Edit: 2011-11-08 14:06:58 by ragnarok2040 »

ragnarok2040

• View Profile
That's it, :D. All my best guesses.

Gemini

• Not learner's Guru
    • View Profile
    • Devil Hackers
  • バジガンディ  Bajighandi.  Unlikely.  Unknown.  Ghandi seems fine?
Basilisk Gandhi, where Gandhi is this indian dish (the yellow/brown one):

It's just a Basilisk colored like the dish itself, nothing really related to Mahatma Gandhi.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
 ;D  cool!

Info will added.  I will get back later with what I am altering from that list too.  Not much I am guessing but overall very worthwhile because we have already had a few corrections.
« Last Edit: 2011-11-08 15:39:43 by DLPB »

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
I noticed that ボトムスウェル should be Bottom Swell. He's probably named after his main attack, since a swell is a wave that has no local origin. It's probably a variation on "ground swell".

It could be either...  Bottom Swell, Bottoms Well.  Well also hold water.  However, yours sounds a tad more realistic.

フラワープラング is probably Flower Plunge. It usually ends in a ji, but it could be mistaken for sounding like "ung". It's pretty common

I thought that at first but Luksy reminded me the kana is simply wrong here even if it is used sometimes elsewhere.  Maybe as you say it is a mistake....

フォールランダ is Fall Rangda. The "Fall" part of the name could be a spelling of something else that looks like it has a similar pronunciation to "fall". "Foul", possibly, considering it's just four with an l added, on the surface. It's weird that it has four legs...

Pretty sure the Fall part means autumn.  I forget which now, but there are animals/creatures named Fall.
Foul definitely not...  wrong kana.

バジガンディ is probably Basilisk Gandhi

Basigandhi is closer I think. But I will think about the full.

ギロフェルゴ could be Guillofell Ghost. Sometimes ゴ is used as shorthand for ghost...
One for Luksy.  Sounds unlikely?

マゴグランガラン is possibly Grand Garan. Garan is a temple, but it's a temple or temple complex usually made of smaller temples like a Matryoshka doll has several smaller dolls in it.

Definitely Gran with kana...  Garan or garang for rest.  Guess we will never know.

グラシュトライク is definitely Gura Strike. シュト is used to shorten Suto to St, giving you Strike. グラ could be short for グラグラ for unstable. Or it could be short for ground

Strike is different kana, and Gura is too far fetched.  Also this is a tricycle, so trike sounds much more logical.  It could just be a mispelling for Crash.

ジェジュジェミ has to be Jeju Jaemi (제주 재미) or something close in Korean. It's a Korean-based phrase with all the j's (say that 3 times fast). Jeju is an island that's a top vacation spot in South Korea. Roughly translates as "Jeju Fun". Since it's found in Wutai, a vacation spot in FF7, it might be related.

Will look into it.

ゲルシュメルゼ is probably right as Gel Schmelze.  ;D, Yellow Melt

and frozen and melting.

キュルビヌュ is strange. It sounds like an amalgation of Kill and Cube that rhymes with "killer bee". Nuu might be a sound effect... "Killuby ~Woo~"?

No idea...  we went with Curvinue,

マグナード is probably マグナー奴 for Magna Slave. He's weak to gravity, so it's likely that.

Again that is a stretch because the Japanese is different.  perhaps that is an origin, but Magna means great, so I would think that is the likely reason.

リルフサック could be Lil 芙 Saccus for Lil Lotus Saccus. The first two symbols transcribe lil, lill, or rill. フ has to be an on-yomi spelling of a kanji symbol, and サック is based on sacc, a loanword that was taken from saccus in Latin.

Will look into it, but Suck seems more more likely given it has a move called Blood suck.

ヴァギドポリス might be Vagido polis, Portuguese/Spanish for moans/wails and Latin for city (many). Those were the only two languages that vagido made sense.

Yup that is what I had down for this one from start... it does seem likely.

ゼネネ is tough. ネネ could be short for ねるねる, for slimy. Possibly Zenenet, Egyptian goddess of beer, but probably not. It could be a name based on "gene".

Yup, gene may be there....
« Last Edit: 2011-11-08 18:30:33 by DLPB »

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Thanks for contributions and ideas.  A few corrections to add to the main document.

ragnarok2040

• View Profile
No problem, :D. Hope I helped a bit.

グラ シュトライク - シュト and スト are both ways of converting "st" even though ストライク is the de facto spelling. They could have done it on purpose to emphasize something. I also found out that gura is another name for 迦羅求羅, for imaginary insects. Could be gura shoot trike...

http://nichiren.info/gosho/DifficultySustainingFaith.htm

キュルビヌュ - I have a feeling that it's cul venue in French. Informally it means "Luck coming" which is possible for a 6-sided die. Cul usually means the bottom part of something, however, and it's currently derogatory for "ass" in French, though that might not have been the case in the mid 1990's.
« Last Edit: 2011-11-09 22:40:32 by ragnarok2040 »

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
I have updated the first page to better reflect credits.  From this point on, we will translate and localise based on maps and not the game order.  The excel database is now taken down, and will be used up to Wallmarket.

This is because map approach is much easier now with regards to touphScript and workload.  Excel was also more annoying to keep track of.

The progress report is as follows:

Total maps: 712 (inc world map dialogue)

• No text: 16
  • No dialogue (completed): 121
  • Debug (Not being edited): 13
  • Dialogue (completed): 35
  • Dialogue (not completed): 527

Of the dialogue not completed, this is how it breaks down:

• Over 12KB: 7
  • 10-12 KB: 8
  • 7-9 KB: 29
  • 4-6 KB: 89
  • 2-3 KB: 178
  • 1 KB: 216

So as you can see the majority to do are less than 4KB.  The 1-3 KB should not pose much issue.  1 of the over 12 KB's (Beginner Hall) has already been completed and added to completed list (above).

A realistic aim is 6 months.  The 1 KB ones could be done realistically 10 a day.  Meaning  22 days.  It is hard to say for sure, but it is doable in a reasonable time frame.

The other text is

kernel.bin,
kernel2.bin,
FF7.exe,
Scene.bin

All of these have been translated and updated.

As of today, Up to the train leaving District 7 has been done.

« Last Edit: 2011-11-09 21:49:17 by DLPB »

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
I noticed a strange comment by Cloud.
In Reactor 1 when Cloud, Jesse and Barret are in the elevator together, Cloud says "I just wanna get this job before the Roboguards get here."
Shouldn't there be an 'over' or 'done' in there?

The story flows so much better with the ReTranslation.
Now the conversations make sense and aren't so confused.
Before, I always had a feeling that I was missing parts of the conversation.
Now I realize it was just a poor translation.

Thanks!

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
If I missed that, it has already been corrected :)  There will be a few niggles like that, especially until i get covarr to go through it for grammar and so forth.  I have gone over the start of the game again and made it a tad better too.

I do make big efforts to cut out most mistakes.  And yeah... there are tons of things like that.  For example, no one told Baskett that Seventh Heaven is a bar... so Tifa says she will fill the store with flowers.

original
{BARRET}
“Heh heh…”{NEW}
“You wanna see your baby?”
{CHOICE}My baby?
{CHOICE}Out of my way

{BARRET}
“Heh heh…”{NEW}
“You wanna see your childhood friend?”
{CHOICE}Childhood friend?
{CHOICE}Out of my way

===========

« Last Edit: 2011-11-13 04:24:38 by DLPB »

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
Wow... I always thought 'baby' was a teasing way of saying 'sweetheart.'

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
Yeah in fact that entire section , childhood friend is used for the nickname of cloud, because the "whole district"overhears his convo with Tifa.

But barrett's dialogue is exposition for we, the audience.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
I am pleased how this part went, both translation and localisation.  The thing to remember is that cloud's inner self is talking to him about the time he fell off the Nibl bridge. 

Compare the 2 scenes

Original:
Code: [Select]
church in the slums
------------------------------
{GRAY}…You all right?{GRAY}
{GRAY}…Can you hear me?{GRAY}
{CLOUD}
“…Yeah…”
{GRAY}Back then…
I only got
scraped knees…{GRAY}
{CLOUD}
“…What do you mean by 'back then'?”
{GRAY}What about now?
Can you get up?{GRAY}
{CLOUD}
“…What do you mean by 'back then'?
…What about now?”
{GRAY}…Don't worry about me.
Worry about yourself now.{GRAY}
{CLOUD}
“…I'll try.”
{GRAY}…How about that?{GRAY}
{GRAY}Take it slow now.
Little by little……{GRAY}
{CLOUD}
“…I know.”
{CLOUD}
“Hey…who are you?”
“Oh! It moved!”
“Whew…
What relief.”
“Hello, hello?”
“Hello, hello!”
“You okay?”
“You just fell from above.
You really gave me a scare.”
“This is a church in
the Sector 5 slums.”
{CLOUD}
“…I came crashing down?”
“The roof and the flower bed
must have broken your fall.
You're lucky.”
{CLOUD}
“Flower bed…is this yours?”
{CLOUD}
“Sorry about that.”
“That's all right.
The flowers here are quite resilient
because this is a sacred place.”
“They say grass and flowers
won't grow in Midgar.”{NEW}
“But for some reason, they
have no trouble blooming here.”
“I love it here.”
“So, we meet again.”
“Don't you remember me?”
{CHOICE}Yeah, I remember…
{CHOICE}Never saw you before
{CLOUD}
“Yeah, I remember…”
You were selling flowers
You're the slum drunk
“Oh! I'm so happy!”
“Excuse me, but you're really rude!”
“…I guess you don't remember.
You were walking in a daze.”
“Thanks for buying my flowers.”
“You didn't buy any flowers from me though.”
“But I forgive you,
because you bought flowers from me.”
“I don't remember a thing.”
“Well, that's okay.”
“Say, do you have any Materia?”
“Yes, some.”
{CLOUD}
“Nowadays you can find Materia anywhere.”
“But mine is special.
It's good for absolutely nothing.”
{CLOUD}
“…good for nothing?
You just don't know how to use it.”
“No, I do…
it just doesn't do anything.”{NEW}
“I feel safe just having it.
It was my mother's.”
“Say, I feel like talking.
Do you feel up to it?”{NEW}
“After all,
here we are meeting again.”
{CHOICE}I don't mind
{CHOICE}Got nothing to talk about
“Wait here.
I've got to check my flowers.
It'll just be a minute.”
“…Oh, I see.”
“Ahhh. I wonder whose fault that is.
It's not easy to grow them, you know.
Poor flowers.”
“Just a little longer.”
“Oh!”
“Now that you mention it…”
“We don't know each other's names, do we?”
“My name is…”
“I'm {AERIS}, the flower girl.
Nice to meet you.”
{CLOUD}
“The name's {CLOUD}.”{NEW}
“Me?
I do a little bit of everything.”
{AERIS}
“Oh…a jack of all trades.”
{CLOUD}
“Yeah, I do whatever's needed.”
{CLOUD}
“What's so funny?
What are you laughing at?”
{AERIS}
“Sorry, I just…”
{AERIS}
“{CLOUD}!
Don't let it get to you!”
{AERIS}
“Sorry, bad timing on my part.”
{AERIS}
“Say, {CLOUD}.
Have you ever been a bodyguard?”
{AERIS}
“You CAN do anything, right?”
{CLOUD}
“Yeah, that's right.”
{AERIS}
“Then, get me out of here.
Take me home.”
{CLOUD}
“OK…
but it'll cost you.”
{AERIS}
“OK then, let's see…”
{AERIS}
“How about
if I go out with you once?”
“Don't mind me.”
“I'll give you a little more time.”
Reno
“They were…Mako eyes.”
Reno
“Yeah, all right.
C'mon, get to work.”
Reno
“Oh!”
Reno
“And don't step on the flowers…”
“You just stepped on them yourself!”
“They're ruined!”
“You're gonna catch holy hell!”

Trans:
Code: [Select]
Church in the Slums
{GRAY}…You all right?{GRAY}
{GRAY}…Can you hear me?{GRAY}
{CLOUD}
“……Yeah.”
{GRAY}Back then…
you got away with it.
Only scraped your knees…{GRAY}
{CLOUD}
“……Back then?”
{GRAY}What about this time?
Do you think can you get up?{GRAY}
{CLOUD}
“……Back then?
……This time?”
{GRAY}You should be thinking
about your body for now.{GRAY}
{CLOUD}
“……Let's give it a shot.”
{GRAY}…How do you feel?{GRAY}
{GRAY}Slowly now.
Little by little……{GRAY}
{CLOUD}
“…All right,I get it.”
{CLOUD}
“Hey…… who are you?”
“Oh! He moved!”
“Whew…
Thank heavens.”
“Hello?”
“Hellooooo!”
“Are you okay?”
“You fell straight out of the sky.
It gave me quite a scare.”
“This is a church in the slums.
District 5.”
{CLOUD}
“……I fell?”
“The roof and the flower bed
must have broken your fall.
You're lucky.”
{CLOUD}
“Flower bed… is this yours?”
{CLOUD}
“Sorry about that.”
“Oh,don't worry.
The flowers are quite resilient
and this place is special too.”
“In Midgar…
You know that grass and flowers hardly grow?”{NEW}
“Well here,they have no trouble blooming.”
“I like it here.”
“……We meet again.”
“…Don't you remember me?”
{CHOICE}(Yeah,I've met you before)
{CHOICE}(This is the first time we've met)
{CLOUD}
“Yeah,I remember.”
{CHOICE}You were selling flowers
{CHOICE}You're a slum drunk
“Oh! I'm so happy!”
“Well,you're rude!”
“…I guess you don't remember.
You did seem like you had