Author Topic: [FF7PC] New FFVII Intro FMVs (2012-11-20)  (Read 28376 times)

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
[FF7PC] New FFVII Intro FMVs (2012-11-20)
« on: 2012-02-20 13:01:38 »
Congratulations for all the work that's been done... It's really amazing everyone! The least I could contribute is some videos. Well I'm replacing eidoslogo.avi, sqlogo.avi and opening.avi with some cool videos. Goal is to explain the starter story in a smoother way for someone that's not familiar with the game. The videos I edited are from youtube and i will post my sources as soon as I post the links for download. I am currently rendering the sqlogo.avi and I wish it works fine (I'm rendering into 1080p so it will take some time with adobe premier, afterwards I need to rerender it into 1280x960 with mp4 to avi to work in the game). I use resolution 1280x960 for my 32'' screen and i play on 1920x1080. Thanks and I hope you enjoy those ;)!

If someone is more familiar with the new adobe cs5.5 I would appreciate any help provided. For example I cannot understand why when I export the video sound is always uncompressed. If some can work better on my videos I will be so glad. I will post the links as soon as I upload them on mediafire (i have some connection issues with my ISP lately, suddenly speed dropped to    578 / 2.851 from 1.000/12.000 !!! and things are a little slow since then).

Just a tiny progress update... I tested all 3 filed and work wonderful with my settings! I thought of color correcting the eidoslogo.avi once more. As soon as I test it I will try to upload the files and share :)) . My damn ISP has cut down my speed since Friday and after all that happened with Sopa Acta Pipa (ACTA was actually approved in my country-Greece) i"m getting suspicious of what's really going on here!!! Conspiracy theories are truly passing through my mind...

Well I'm posting the links in a few hours... I'm thrilled with the result!

Videos I used!
(All videos are reencoded in 1280x960 25fps H.264/mpeg-4 AVC, sound AC3-Dolby AC3 320 kbit/s 48000HZ)

1. OathkeepersRedRose's Final fantasy vii compilation as eidos.avi I corrected the colors a bit with adobe premier. Please give credit to OathkeepersRedRose and subscribe to her channel on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/OathkeepersRedRose#p/u/34/6XK8CUVEF2s

2. Crisis Core ending by Ryu Hayabusa (go subscribe http://www.youtube.com/user/Nurullah1200).: I edited the credits and last scene with Cloud and placed a nice transition to the "continue in ffvii" part.

3. Opening avi by Grimmy http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=8414.msg101495#msg101495 in combination with the technical demo. I could say that I did some work on those two to combine the scene with the train and the Cloud scene from Crisis Core.

Here are the links- DO NEVER FORGET TO BACK UP WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO REPLACE! (tell ME that :))) ):

*UPDATE* Currently remaking the opening.avi to achieve better quality. I'll try 1280X940 resolution since I noticed subtitles with Cloud on train are half chopped.

*UPDATE!!!* 6 a.m.! lol worked all night to prepare my new preview ;) ;) I would just love to listen to your opinion (and that's just the preview :P). I have cleared the sound with some filters for the original version. Here's the link on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGQcBmoV6FY&feature=youtu.be

opening.avi

*UPDATE* After returning back home from an amazing International Iaido/Jodo seminar in Sofia (Bulgaria), I've tried a few things and ended up with a wonderful quality of video and sound that actually works with the game :D !!!  Here are some sample shots for the sqlogo.avi redone from start with insane quality of video and sound for the game's intro. Thanks DLPB for his support. Enjoy!

http://img3.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=ff72012022718171294.jpg

sqlogo.avi updated links:
sqlogo.part1.rar
sqlogo.part2.rar
sqlogo.part3.rar

backup:

sqlogo.part1.rar
sqlogo.part2.rar
sqlogo.part3.rar

For full speed!!! Peeje links:
sqlogo.part1.rar
sqlogo.part2.rar
sqlogo.part3.rar

Filetrip link:

sqlogo.avi

Tell me what you think :) !

Now working on opening.avi... it's becoming very good! I have corrected some things but it needs some work to become better...

***UPDATE*** Finally I'm releasing my 2 last videos and I can say I complete my trilogy setup for FFVII FMV intro remake (quadrology if you include prelude too)

New links are:
New opening.avi: https://rapidshare.com/files/3139351966/opening.avi (For full speed!!! Peeje link: New opening.avi Remade from start! 1280X896 res. Combined Crisis Core secret ending with various Technical Demo releases, with a retro twist transition from the old FFVII opening. If sound is not perfect in some points it's not my fault, believe me I've spent hours dealing with the equalizer to correct the original source file which had bad quality sound. I need to thank UGerstl for his help last night when my project crashed because of a png file and he made it work! Without him I would work from start... So thank you man!

Filetrip link:

New opening.avi

preview by Archerxtreme on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbnpmS2ohl4&context=C48ca48bADvjVQa1PpcFON8X5xp2m6EABAN--vcxXC-gwxQkEwSHA=

Preview snapshots: http://img813.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=vlcsnap2012030117h47m15.png

youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30UtKuQ3sTg

eidoslogo.avi: https://rapidshare.com/files/3698015579/eidoslogo.avi (For full speed!!! Peeje link: eidoslogo.avi 1280X960 res. Corrected the color a bit if you want you can keep the old file too.

Bonus files:
Prelude with Sephiroth Cloud background and cast credits if you don't want the little pictures replacement like in the original modded prelude

Original modded file: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=8414.msg101495#msg101495

My setup (for those who don't understand how lgps work - read the "read me.txt"-): http://www.peejeshare.com/files/363238353/Sephiroth_Cloud_prelude.rar.html

and backup (RS link-slow)

Of course any suggestion or contribution or even if you want my adobe premier project files are available for public use by anyone asking me.

I think if you start the game with those videos and prelude screen will be the ultimate experience for some fans ;).

Always give credit to real artists! Thanks and keep internet free!!!
« Last Edit: 2016-12-24 14:29:23 by LeonhartGR »

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
Re: New FFVII Intro FMVs
« Reply #1 on: 2012-02-21 20:49:28 »
can't wait to try them out tomorrow
« Last Edit: 2012-02-24 17:47:21 by e1sunz »

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #2 on: 2012-02-21 21:20:35 »
Yipee can't wait to try them out tomorrow will give feedback :)

Yeyyyyyy!!!!

UGerstl

• Analyst and Backup-Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2012-02-24 09:58:50 »
Good morning Leonhart7413,

i have checked your movies.  :D
There is suddenly a black screen at 07:33 in your sqlogo.avi movie.
It seems not to be intended.

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #4 on: 2012-02-24 13:13:28 »
Good morning Leonhart7413,

i have checked your movies.  :D
There is suddenly a black screen at 07:33 in your sqlogo.avi movie.
It seems not to be intended.

Thanks! I'm actually remaking it with better sound better video quality ;)... put a Genesis part with his famous line as well :) (Even if the morrow is barren of promises nothing shall forestall my return)

*UPDATE* Exporting in another quality... have to leave for a trip... coming back after the weekend..

sqlogo.avi updated links:
sqlogo.part1.rar
sqlogo.part2.rar
sqlogo.part3.rar
« Last Edit: 2012-07-18 00:28:06 by Leonhart7413 »

Vegadawg2

• Admitted Fanboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2012-03-07 20:29:16 »
Awesome work sir!!  very much appreciated... I am having an issue with eidoslogo.avi   the sound is always lagging behind the video... I've switched between a Aali's graphics driver .10 and .11 with the same result.  If anyone knows how to get the video and audio to run in sync with these awesome new fmv's please let me know. My sound lags hard at the beginning making it fall behind the video and then it pops the rest of the way through the video.  Once the popping starts it continues all they way through the other videos also...  Thank you in advance with any tips or pointers anyone may have.  I don't wanna have to run these videos from my VLC player everytime I choose to cast this game, strictly because I want the audience to see the opening title screen and you can't do that when you skip the fmv's. 

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #6 on: 2012-03-07 22:55:18 »
Awesome work sir!!  very much appreciated... I am having an issue with eidoslogo.avi   the sound is always lagging behind the video... I've switched between a Aali's graphics driver .10 and .11 with the same result.  If anyone knows how to get the video and audio to run in sync with these awesome new fmv's please let me know. My sound lags hard at the beginning making it fall behind the video and then it pops the rest of the way through the video.  Once the popping starts it continues all they way through the other videos also...  Thank you in advance with any tips or pointers anyone may have.  I don't wanna have to run these videos from my VLC player everytime I choose to cast this game, strictly because I want the audience to see the opening title screen and you can't do that when you skip the fmv's.

"Sir"...haha... nice one... seems I'm getting old :P :P
Hmm...It works great for me... I'm not sure if my encoding is the problem, but you can always use the older version that's included in my first package too. Hey! Thanks for liking it...I admit my opening.avi is really weird though...

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #7 on: 2012-07-17 12:48:51 »
Our beloved Mediafire took  all my links down... any suggestions on where to upload? I'm thinking of rapidshare but I need to check if there's a limited time storage first.

~edit~ I'm uploading on rapidshare... Mediafire is giving me such a hard time right now  >:(
« Last Edit: 2012-07-17 13:08:30 by Leonhart7413 »

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2012-07-17 12:51:47 »
Try EFshare or Peeje these don't limit the download speed which is a must i mostly try Peeje

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #9 on: 2012-07-17 13:11:01 »
Thank you soo much! I will try that as backup too!

PitBrat

• Change to feed the machine.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2012-07-17 15:13:11 »
It's only Rapidshare, but at least they're still there . . . even if it takes a month to download 'em.

movies.part1.rar - movies.part4.rar                 Leonhart7413    Modified Intro Movies                   Qhimm 01 02 03 04

sqlogo.part1.rar - sqlogo.part3.rar                 Leonhart4713    HD Opening Video                        Qhimm 01 02 03

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #11 on: 2012-07-17 15:57:00 »
Yeah... whatever... damn Mediafire... I'm looking at Peeje too uploading everything on RS and Peeje later. I will update all links etc...
Thank you Pitbrat! Some of the files appear as 0.00mb in your links but when you press download it's ok. Peeje supports unlimited speed. I'll send you the links later to replace them in the next Bootleg. Thanks!
« Last Edit: 2012-07-17 16:29:18 by Leonhart7413 »

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #12 on: 2012-07-18 00:21:53 »
@e1sunz You are my semi-god file savior right now! You opened my eyes and I'm grateful to you my friend! Peeje buttf*cks every filehoster online right now while enjoying it like a pro at the same time! Check out the links! 1mb/sec for me... still uploading :P :P I'm a happy person!

Ok... job done!

*update: Filetrip is much better!
« Last Edit: 2012-11-09 10:56:02 by LeonhartGR »

PH03N1XFURY

• Team Tianix IF ITS THERE WE'LL FIND IT
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2012-07-29 23:32:45 »
glad to see you got your vid project off the ground

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #14 on: 2012-11-20 13:40:02 »
Updated filetrip links in the first post for new opening.avi and sqlogo.avi.

Mirrorman95

• View Profile
    • Mirrorman95 - YouTube Channel
« Reply #15 on: 2012-11-20 14:19:16 »
The intro sequences will not be complete until this is included with them: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeFXbKahOc0

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #16 on: 2012-11-21 11:17:52 »
Oh yes! Thank you, I'm aware of this, very nice selection! But I think you need to convert it to the suitable format to work in the game.
« Last Edit: 2013-02-17 22:30:08 by LeonhartGR »

Loki_

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2014-04-07 12:13:50 »
thanks so far for intro videos, Great quality  ;) But  can you reupload eidoslogo video please? AND a request, is there any chance to have the opening video without the "retro twist transition"?  :)

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #18 on: 2014-04-07 14:08:52 »
Thank you for your kind words! Mean a lot! I'm outdated though. Eidos logo was not mine so I removed it. If you search YT you will find many great videos for eidos logo to use as an intro. And there is a user who made the intro video by editing the CC ending and the technical demo but I don't remember who is. You can look at the graphical releases maybe. Have fun ;)
« Last Edit: 2014-04-08 20:56:59 by LeonhartGR »

Loki_

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2014-04-07 14:49:06 »
thanks for answer! You're right there are severals eidos logos video which i can chose the one i like.  :) About opening video right now i'm using your version, best quality so far.. only little thing (for my tatste) is that i think it would be perfect without the "retro twist transition", so i would to know if maybe you have a "cleaning" version without it. It would be great so far :)

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #20 on: 2014-04-07 15:54:09 »
That would mean extra editing work for me and I don't even have the project  files anymore lol... I am willing to make one if someone grants me with 1080p versions of the videos with the original sound to edit. I was browsing for days and spent so much time to try to fix everything wrong with the image and sound and I'm still not satisfied with the result.
« Last Edit: 2014-04-08 20:55:55 by LeonhartGR »

LeonhartGR

• View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
Re: [FF7PC] New FFVII Intro FMVs (2012-11-20)
« Reply #21 on: 2016-12-24 14:31:15 »
For Grimmy: opening.avi

1st post updated. Though I personally prefer all the new video mods that use footage from the FFVII SE future remake  :mrgreen: