Author Topic: [FF7PC] Battle to Field Chibi Reconstruction (2010-12-14)(Missing Download)  (Read 45533 times)

dahfa

• View Profile

This is a mod converting Battle model into Field model bearing in mind to keep the SD(Super Deformed)
element of FF7 intact.

in this release i already converted
Aeris and her flower girl model.
Barret(sailor model not yet included)
Cloud main field model(i have not included the model when cloud need to do different actions e.g in a wheel chair,going nuts
etc)
Tifa(just the main model)
Biggs (added hands but still matching the SD element.Fixed his hair and face)
Wedge(hands added with SD element intact.Change his face)
Jessie(Hands added)

Everything done with Kimera with just content from char.lgp and battle.lgp
as far NPC goes only Biggs wedge and Jessie is done.(i was just experimenting with it.you may choose not to use it at all)
Im not aiming to fix the NPC though..
Maybe just the playable characters.

Installation procedure:
Just copy all the files in the folders.(just the files not the folders inside the folders)
to already extracted char.lgp

you can choose which model you want to use or add.
e.g if you want to use only cloud copy the files from cloud folder to your char.lgp files that you are about compile.

NOTE:in a a character folder. e.g Aerith,she have two model folders.Model 1 being the field model you see in game that does the basic exploration activities such as running/walking/jumping
and model 2 being the model that do all the selling flower activities.
It's recommended to copy all files from each folder into the char.lgp.

download link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XVVU7QWP

EDIT: Edited the topic.though the screenshot remains.actually there's already another brilliant chibi reconstruction.

http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=8857.0
« Last Edit: 2014-07-19 17:48:00 by Covarr »

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
Re: [REL] FF7 Simple Battle to Field Reconstruction
« Reply #1 on: 2010-12-14 17:46:13 »
That project is and has been dead for a while. Maybe contact the author to see if you can use it. I like your models better personally.

pyrozen

• Team Avalanche Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-12-14 19:29:09 »
huzza! glad you got a release together so quickly. downloading and installing right now!

lee

ZL325

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-12-14 19:37:42 »
sweet downloading now haha  8)
nice work btw :)

Hellbringer616

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-12-19 21:03:02 »
New jesse looks spot on, Red XIII looks great

dahfa

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2011-01-04 05:52:49 »
It's been a while since i've upload new stuff

Here's Lady Cloud and her tsundere twintail wig.I've given his hair a touch of femininity.

http://www.mediafire.com/?yosdaicwcecc4wq

This is just a revised version of cloud field model.I guess the changes are very subtle...But feel free to use this..

http://www.mediafire.com/?14o8r9uwfiefxqj

Ouroboros

• meh, lost my achivement (-_-)p
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2011-10-23 01:49:39 »
Sorry to bump this old th, but the instruction to isntall are a bit confusing. do i just drop the files on the folder?, or do i need to do something more?

I ask for this

"""Installation procedure:
Just copy all the files in the folders.(just the files not the folders inside the folders)
to already extracted char.lgp"""

I dont have a char.lgp file extracted, do i need some tool or something to do this and "inject" the new files and Re-construck the char.lgp?, or i can create the "Folder" inside the "Mods/dk/filer" and drop the files there?

guilhermerx7

« Reply #8 on: 2011-12-21 21:41:58 »
Sorry to bump this old th, but the instruction to isntall are a bit confusing. do i just drop the files on the folder?, or do i need to do something more?

I ask for this

"""Installation procedure:
to already extracted char.lgp"""

I dont have a char.lgp file extracted, do i need some tool or something to do this and "inject" the new files and Re-construck the char.lgp?, or i can create the "Folder" inside the "Mods/dk/filer" and drop the files there?

Try these steps:

1-In your desktop, create a new folder named 'newchars' or whatever you want. Inside this folder, create a new one named 'char'
2-Go to your ff7 instalation directory, then data\field and copy char.lgp inside the 'char' folder we created last step
3-Download this http://www.mediafire.com/?zz2adyze5km and extract unlgp.exe inside 'char' dir
4-open cmd and go all the way to the 'char' directory (in windows 7 you can hold shift and right-click any empty space inside the folder and select 'Open command window here')
5- Run command: unlgp char.lgp and wait until all files are extracted
6- Delete files unlgp and char.lgp
7-Now copy all files provided by dahfa and overwrite then in 'char' dir (you need to extract all files and only copy the content of the folders)
8- Go up one level back to the 'newchars' dir and extract the lgp.exe inside this dir
9- Run command: lgp char char.lgp and wait it to finish
10- Rename the original char.lgp inside the data/field of your game and copy the new char.lgp

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

homicidaltrout

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2013-07-06 14:18:22 »
Terribly sorry to necro this thread, but I have to ask..

The download link for the original files (For Tifa, Aerith, Barret, Cloud, etc) is dead, as is megaupload. So I want to ask, is there anybody at all that has these files that can re-upload them? The original author seems to be inactive on this site these days, and I've exhausted my google-fu, so in a last effort, i'm asking here. Thanks!

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2013-07-06 14:39:18 »
Have you looked for it in the big list of mods thread?
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=12503.msg173803#msg173803
Dahfa says in the bottom of his 1st post there is another thread containing all the models and updated he linked to:
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=8857.0
Seems the download link in that thread is dead too the big list of mods may have a mirror for it
« Last Edit: 2013-07-06 15:25:18 by e1sunz »

Aavock

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2013-07-06 18:45:37 »
Hey homicidaltrout, all Dahfa's chibi models are available in the Bootleg: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=12008.0

homicidaltrout

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2013-07-07 10:47:19 »
Thank you very much! I didn't expect a response at all, much less an actual constructive one (No offense to the community, simply was not expecting much in regards to nigh-dead mods) hopefully I do not goof with the bootleg install somehow and have horribly mismatched models. I will win this day, I swear it.
« Last Edit: 2013-07-07 11:23:07 by homicidaltrout »

homicidaltrout

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2013-07-07 12:34:18 »
I don't want to keep pressing, but it seems the rapidshare rehost on the page is down as well. It's all (as far as I can tell) included in the massive torrent, but I'd simply like JUST those files. Oh well i guess?

mystery_editor

• Mmm... Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2013-07-07 13:19:59 »
I don't want to keep pressing, but it seems the rapidshare rehost on the page is down as well. It's all (as far as I can tell) included in the massive torrent, but I'd simply like JUST those files. Oh well i guess?

If you jump onto The Big List of Mods, you can grab them from Google Docs by clicking the FILE link next to the listing of each of the Chibi models.

Otherwise, just set in your torrent client to not download the files you don't want - whichever way works better for you :)

homicidaltrout

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2013-07-08 00:59:25 »
Hrm, that link is down as well. The CHIBICON.RAR file, in specific. I can't seem to locate it in the torrent itself, either. I'll figure it all out. Thanks all!

mystery_editor

• Mmm... Pi
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2013-07-08 07:46:34 »
Hrm, that link is down as well. The CHIBICON.RAR file, in specific. I can't seem to locate it in the torrent itself, either. I'll figure it all out. Thanks all!

Ahh, sorry for the runaround. I've actually done some proper checking, and that particular file, as well as all of the other dahfa Chibi model files, are included in the base Bootleg Configurator package. Grab it from PitBrat's thread here. There's also a torrent available from Tifa's Bootleg thread here if Google Docs is all used up. It's a much smaller and more basic package then the full pack of Bootleg Mods, but has the ones you're looking for. Hope this helps!

homicidaltrout

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2013-07-10 07:23:07 »
Haha, thank you again. I feel like i'm being terribly picky or something! I just don't like using the bootleg installer deal, simply because I feel like even if I choose to install nothing beyond the Dhafa chibis, I might get something I don't want. As an example, somehow i've ended up with the non-chibi reconstruction of sephiroth's field model, which looks incredibly out of place alongside the cutesy models. A fresh install should fix it, so no trouble. Thanks again!

oh man Tifa looks amazing!!! So does eveyone else too. Is it possible to use this on the psp version?

leatitia

• View Profile
Could somebody please reupload?