Author Topic: [FF7PC] ChaOS -Character Overhaul Seven  (Read 177534 times)

Kaldarasha

• No life
  • Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
Re: [FF7PC] ChaOS -Character Overhaul Seven
« Reply #600 on: 2017-07-27 08:38:37 »
New Head and body:
New Head, body, arms, and hip:
Final model:

I only need to make the parachute model of him and then I have to convert the model to battle, world map and the chocobo race. I made for the logos on his arms new textures which give a much cleaner result.

Godlift

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: 2017-08-26 21:42:51 »
Hi I was wondering about the community Flevel project. Is it compatible with R03e? If so would I just use the new f level then patch ro3e or if it isnt compatible do you have a version with just the model height changes and nothing else that way I could patch with r03e still? thanks!

Kaldarasha

• No life
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: 2017-08-27 11:26:01 »
The community Flevel project is, well, dead or I should better say that the Reunion has now similar aims and fixes a lot. Regarding the model heights they are already separated and can be turned on and off in the ChaOS  base mod. Though, since R04 (or was it R05?) does add new models to the model loader for specific scenes, there are scenes, which will crash.

Godlift

• Fast newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: 2017-08-27 16:34:43 »
Ahh I see, Thanks for the quick response. Keep up the awesome work on these models!

Kaldarasha

• No life
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: 2017-09-01 10:55:14 »
I'm not really finished with Cid, the mini game model is missing, but I will go on and revisit the next main character which is Red XIII. The new design will be a mix of the both play toy models of him. See here
The AC model has the better proportions and looks more agile and aggressive while the other has a better color scheme and the body hair isn't that long. More or less you can say, I want to achieve the wolf like body shape of the AC model but give it the lion like look of the other one. Possible that I have to touch the animations as well.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • No life
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #605 on: 2017-09-02 05:14:43 »
I agree on the proportions vs. color schemes. Hopefully you can provide the best of both worlds :)

Kaldarasha

• No life
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: 2017-09-06 10:39:13 »
Phew, I looked at Red XIII and his animation. This will be a really huge project. Around 80 animations needs to be edited, because the current skeleton isn't correct regarding a real animal. The biggest problem are the legs. The front legs have an additional bone which probably is there to give the illusion of muscle movement and the hind legs have a totally wrong shape which ends up with strange animations.  My biggest problem here are the siting animation. My plan is to make the new model, then do a few animations and document how I have done it and then open a new project where I need help with reanimating him. Though, I could work with the original chibi skeleton but I want to have it done correctly.