Author Topic: Final Fantasy IV steam/reloaded PC Play as Golbez Mod  (Read 3746 times)

iloveyou771

• View Profile
I have been enjoying playing this game a lot because the story is very nice and i have been wandering is there a mod/patch to replace the main character Cecil to Golbez also slightly modify the story abit making Golbez story. i don't really like using cheat device to play as Golbez
since the code is not perfect having lots of bug and glitch also freeze the game alot during some event so rather than using a cheat device to play as Golbez i rather use a mod to play as him is nicer. i wonder Golbez mod is available or?

Also i really need some help for the PSP Final fantasy IV Complete Collection. Is anyone here are expert on modding/modifying the game's data? i want to change Golbez character sprite, walking sprite, battle sprite and his portrait in The After Years to the original Final fantasy IV one: i love his cool looking armor from the original game also is it possible to give Golbez some of other character command like summon so i could do summon too rather than just using Black Magic.

i am a huge fan of Golbez. :) Hopefully someone could help me out, thx alot.
« Last Edit: 2015-10-07 10:49:26 by iloveyou771 »