Author Topic: Field and Battle character model mods not working  (Read 2955 times)

Moonman

• View Profile
For whatever reason I cannot get any of the field and battle character model mods to work. Dynamic Cloud weapons will change Cloud's model, but every other character will remain their box hand chibi model. Anyone know why? I've done everything from changing the load order to redownloading/installing the mod to deleting the game, reinstalling, patching, the whole 9 yards.                     

There are a few other mods not working, but I'll just start with this one and go from there. Thanks in advance for anyone who helps.                                                       

Tsuna

• Global moderator
  • Working together to create awesome things!
    • View Profile
    • The home of Tsunamods
Re: Field and Battle character model mods not working
« Reply #1 on: 2017-07-23 18:36:41 »
As far as I know the dynamic weapon mod is only designed to work with that 1 character model

Moonman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2017-07-25 07:45:50 »
As far as I know the dynamic weapon mod is only designed to work with that 1 character model
I meant to say that Dynamic Cloud Weapons actually alters the party's models while the mods that are supposed to do that do not, and I am trying to find out why those do not.

Kaldarasha

• Prince of Model Editing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2017-07-25 08:03:56 »
The Dynamic Cloud Weapons only alters Cloud's model. For the other models you need a mod such as ChaOS.

Moonman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2017-07-27 22:19:03 »
The Dynamic Cloud Weapons only alters Cloud's model. For the other models you need a mod such as ChaOS.
That mod worked perfectly, thank you! I haven't looked around at many of the other mods in the forums here so I was just trying to use whatever came up in 7th Heaven. I'll be sure to look around at what is available.