Author Topic: Still having trouble - Bought a 1060, Ran key remover, fresh installed...  (Read 1931 times)

evolvevil

• View Profile
I got to where it loaded a 640x480 black full screen. hitting escape like movies were playing got me to select new game or continue. Didn't seem to have control with keyboard. Got to the quit menu but couldn't select any option before I had significant graphics issues. Alt+f4 is the only control I seem to have in the screen. Changing settings to uncheck full screen and putting in window size didn't help either. Unsure where the problem is in config or in the 7th heaven opengl config. Not sure what to do.

Desperately want to play this WITH the mods on.

edit:

This time, I am going to save all these iros and hopefully just import them instead of having to download again. I am going to try for like the 5th time to do this.

It feels like ff7config is overwriting the opengl config in 7th heaven. I am so frustrated.

I have a video card now and that was the only issue I could think of before.
« Last Edit: 2018-01-04 23:22:19 by evolvevil »

evolvevil

• View Profile
On this last attempt, I was able to open it in full-screen 1080p and it looks good. But I don't have audio nor keyboard control still. I also got the beep before the black screen pre-intro movies.

edit: attempting to open the ff7config file screwed me up it seems. now I have no mods loaded, etc.
« Last Edit: 2018-01-05 00:35:03 by evolvevil »

evolvevil

• View Profile
I can open it through Steam without mods and such still, but daaaaayummmn.

evolvevil

• View Profile
I had tried to open the config to make sure I had my audio driver selected and not the device.