Author Topic: Garden release version  (Read 6000 times)

Bahamut Ultima

Garden release version
« on: 2001-12-18 01:59:00 »
Can someone please tell me where I might find a working download of the Garden Release Version, as I can't compile it myself(I don't know how)...

Thanks!!!!

Darkness

• View Profile
    • http://www.x0r.net
Garden release version
« Reply #1 on: 2001-12-18 03:44:00 »
argh.... plese do a little research first.

once again: http://www.geocities.com/mystical_domain/garden.zip

you have to cut and paste that url. im not responsible for any problems or damages tht may arise from its use.

vvalentine

• View Profile
Garden release version
« Reply #2 on: 2001-12-18 05:18:00 »
Someone close this thread.  This is just an eyesore, and it could turn into whole mess full of replies.  Just like this one.

-vvalentine :D

Bahamut Ultima

Garden release version
« Reply #3 on: 2001-12-18 18:10:00 »
Do a little research?

Sorry mate, that's the debug version!

I did say release, and if YOU did a little research, you'd
know that the release version is different, and does not
need the debug libraries!

So, joke's on  you

l :laugh:

M0T

• View Profile
Garden release version
« Reply #4 on: 2001-12-18 20:15:00 »
Hey, play nice he gaave you a versionb whats wrong with it? Is it not shiny and easy enough to use for you?

Darkness

• View Profile
Garden release version
« Reply #5 on: 2001-12-18 21:01:00 »
actually, i dont think it needs the libraries....

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
Garden release version
« Reply #6 on: 2001-12-18 23:14:00 »
Bahamut Ultima: A little brush-up on basic netiquette regarding usenet and message boards (ctrl+c ctrl+v)

-- When in need of help, be friendly and humble. This is generally the best approach to getting what everyone wants while maintaining a nice atmosphere.
-- The regulars (older members) are the ones who hold the place apart. They are the ones who keep the group/board together and are most often the ones who answer newbie questions. Regulars should be seen as the group's/board's very own guardians, they deserve respect. Just be nice and they'll help you.
-- People who choose not to conform to netiquette (like mouthing off at the regulars or other would-be helpers) typically receive a most hostile attitude from the group/board members. The regulars will brief the person in question (hereby referred to as 'the troll') on rules they are expected to conform to, and if the troll still chooses to make everyone else's life a bit suckier, the regulars will take action.

In short: This board exists for people to get help and exchange opinions. It is a service extended to you free of charge, as the rest of my site. None of us here get any money for doing this. People showing up out of nowhere *expecting* to receive help and feeling justified to complain and insult board regulars won't get very far, not on this board. Such actions are an insult to every person who contributes to this community, and will not be tolerated.

Your question was perfectly legitimate, everything else was not. (flooding the board with duplicate topics, etc.)
Consider yourself briefed on the rules. I'm giving you a chance to start over, so we can do this the friendly way or the your-ass-is-banned way. Your choice.

I'm leaving the topic open, in case anyone else has an answer to your original question. Don't give me another reason to close it.

Darkness

• View Profile
Garden release version
« Reply #7 on: 2001-12-18 23:28:00 »
*Darkness changes to no-flame politeness mode*

it is only zipped because geocities does not allow the upload of exes. Prohaps if you had downloaded it, youd have known?

Intel-Xeon

• View Profile
Garden release version
« Reply #8 on: 2001-12-19 23:22:00 »
Lol. I have the debug version as well. It is on the Qhimm parody site. I am looking for the realease...

Darkness

• View Profile
Garden release version
« Reply #9 on: 2001-12-19 23:40:00 »
well ill be damned. it does need the libraries.

nonetheless, you should be glad that i even took the time to help you, Bahamut, where as i couldve been an ass and given you jack sh*t.
[edited] 249 2001-12-20 00:48

Bahamut Ultima

Garden release version
« Reply #10 on: 2001-12-21 09:26:00 »
Sorry...

I was just a dit, erm... well...

Anyway, I ALREADY had the debug version before you told me the link, I just want to get the release version so I can put it on my site for the guys who want it...

I know how to use it, I just don't really bother seeing as I only have the PSX version of FF8 and not the PC one...

You see my site will be a place to download rare things, like Garden Release version, and I like to make sure that I get anything relly popular and cool, like Garden Release.

Qhimm, don't mean to be rude, and with all due respect: I've heard 'The Lesson' Before many times.

I guess I'm just a mean person  :wink:...

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
Garden release version
« Reply #11 on: 2001-12-21 12:12:00 »
Apparently he had a change of mind, quite possible we're dealing with a schizophrenic psycho with a learning disability, since he apparently had heard about netiquette too.

Sigh, I really hate when this happens. At least here I have a ban button, it's really hopeless when one of these critters sneaks into a usenet group...

:weep: