Author Topic: The History of Final Fanatsy  (Read 5893 times)

Jedimark

• View Profile
The History of Final Fanatsy
« on: 2001-05-03 16:32:00 »
Okay I got this E-mailed to me a while back and decided to put it on my site. I didn't write this but it's realy interesting!

http://www.galbadianetwork.homestead.com/ffhistory.html" TARGET=_blank>History of Final Fantasy

eerrrr

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2001-05-03 21:06:00 »
yeah i skimmed over that once while i was on your site. *yawn*

M0T

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2001-05-03 23:54:00 »
According to your site I dont have Javascript enabled or installed, but it works on all others hmmmm..........
eerrrr: acting real cool :)

« Reply #3 on: 2001-05-04 03:50:00 »
That looks like it's just a copy of http://gamespot.com/gamespot/stories/features/0,12059,2564282,00.html" TARGET=_blank>GameSpot's The History of Final Fantasy . The only differences between the two are that GameSpot's is divided up into multiple sections (for downloading/viewing ease), has a more pleasing look, and has a lot more pictures.  :)

Joey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2001-05-04 10:21:00 »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MY THREAD!!! Never mind, I can always open another one and Qhimm can always lock one...... :D, anyway, the FF funny parts from 4-9(except 7 coz I didin't play it)is

FF4 - Palom and Porom
Porom, the black mage will try to court Rosa and Palom, the white mage will scold him.

FF5 - Butz and Lenna
Go to Galuf's world - Castle Surgate. Go to the library. Check the upper left most shelf. Butz will say something like this:
Butz"O-P-Q-....P-L-A-Y-B, guess they don't have that here"
Lenna"is it important?"
Butz"Not really."
Obiosly, he was looking for Playboy!!! :D

FF6 - Forgot the scene.

FF8 - Rinoa criticises Selphie's band in the dance with Squall if you choose the wrong combination.

FF9 - disc 1 - Zidane and Garnet.
While climbing the stairs of the airship in the first village you go in the game, Zidane accedently touches Garnets's butt. Dialog:
Zidane:"Ooo, soft!!"
Garnet:"Hey!!"

NOTE!!!
I'm not sure about this scenes. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

eerrrr

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2001-05-04 21:50:00 »
yeah lol. i wasnt trying to act real cool (although i am, heh heh  :D), i was just saying its kinda boring.

M0T

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2001-05-05 01:07:00 »
You came accross as too cool for it. but looking back it looks more like boredom

Jedimark

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2001-05-05 15:45:00 »

That looks like it's just a copy of GameSpot's The History of Final Fantasy . The only differences between the two are that GameSpot's is divided up into multiple sections (for downloading/viewing ease), has a more pleasing look, and has a lot more pictures.

Like I said I got it E-mailed to be a while back.... didn't know if you'd seen it before so I put it on my site. I'm not crediting it as mine or anything.

[This message has been edited by Jedimark (edited May 05, 2001).]

« Reply #8 on: 2001-05-06 00:29:00 »
Oh, sure.  :) I wasn't trying to insinuate anything. I just thought people might like to see the full, original version.

M0T

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2001-05-06 16:08:00 »
It doesnt matter who makes it as long as it doesnt tell me I DON'T HAVE JAVA BECAUSE I DO!!