Author Topic: Anarchy!  (Read 12298 times)

Anarchy!
« Reply #25 on: 2001-05-17 00:33:00 »
M0T: Really?! It was all over the news here. After the first day or two of coverage, the media also covered up the fact that the kids the killers targeted were Christians and minorities. I'm still not sure why.

As to why they did it. I'd say it was mostly the choices they made.

[This message has been edited by Srethron Askvelhtnod (edited May 16, 2001).]

Caddberry

• View Profile
    • http://animenfo.com/
Anarchy!
« Reply #26 on: 2001-05-18 08:27:00 »
Most people think that it was kuz they got picked on in school... which i could believe... and then they just lost it .. i have seen people get picked on cuz they were different and its not pretty .. when you feel like you got nothin left who cares if you die or if you take your revenge... Personally i think its kinda cool that that happened .. People might stop messin with other people so damn much .. they may be scared it will happen to them.. Oh btw... over here there have been copycat acts of this too.. more crazy people going into schools with guns.. pretty funny if ya ask me...

M0T

• View Profile
Anarchy!
« Reply #27 on: 2001-05-18 20:01:00 »
But at the same time its gonna encourage other people in that situation to do it.

Anarchy!
« Reply #28 on: 2001-05-18 23:49:00 »
Caddberry: Yeah, that's a big part of it. They couldn't, or didn't, want to handle the abuse they were getting and decided on revenge, a very extreme one, I might add, but anyways... I don't think it's very funny, because the people like that are going to be running the world in a number of years.

M0T: Yeah, there's been a lot of copy cats. Kids see how much it gets in the media, think, "I could do that", and then do since they figure that they can get back at their enemies and/or get lots of attention. I guess they forget that you can't really just kill people whenever you want and get away with it.

[This message has been edited by Srethron Askvelhtnod (edited May 18, 2001).]