Author Topic: [FF8PC-Steam] La Magica v2.0 - REMOVED for now...  (Read 13737 times)

Mcindus

• Artist, Modder, Musician.
    • View Profile
    • Lunatic Pandora
Re: [FF8PC-Steam] La Magica v2.0 - REMOVED for now...
« Reply #25 on: 2020-06-05 01:24:41 »
sorry mcindus i couldn't know. you did not reply to my messages and no one was talking about the mods for the 2013 version :S thanks for the clarification and your work. the novelties will be available separately for free like the old versions? or with donation as with your lunatic pandora program?

My individual major mod releases are always free - but if you want the whole pack with all mods and installer, etc. it will all be released with Lunatic Pandora 2 for donors and Patreon members.
Been working too hard on mods to update everything :) But if you join my discord, you can get all the updates and look through all of my chat sections, etc. The invite to join is on my twitch page for mcindusmods

ff7maniac

• View Profile
Re: [FF8PC-Steam] La Magica v2.0 - REMOVED for now...
« Reply #26 on: 2020-06-05 01:48:17 »
me personally I don't mind downloading and installing mods separately. donations etc I have no paypal and I don't really like the money business etc on the internet but all the updates you have on your discord will you also put them on qhimm? sorry if sometimes i seem to misunderstand i'm not great in english ^^
« Last Edit: 2020-06-05 02:08:22 by ff7maniac »